Get good at fishing/hunting

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
That's how I made some real money
Get closer to nature while nerds try to learn programming. I've hunted and killed so many pigs and deers , then sold them or ate them. Big profit

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, yue, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others
Yep, here in Texas you can probably make a couple hundred a week selling hogs to butchers, even better is that there is no seasonal or bag limits on them since they are invasive. It's not gonna make you rich but its good money for a teenager

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, |Daddy_Zygos|, AlexBrown84 and 4 others
I have absolutely no talents, it would be just another waste of money and time

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
I have absolutely no talents, it would be just another waste of money and time
I am a subhuman rotter with 0 talents

That's how I made some real money
Get closer to nature while nerds try to learn programming. I've hunted and killed so many pigs and deers , then sold them or ate them. Big profit
Ok I will

texas is a weird place to live in

only animals u can hunt in Germany are frankfurter hauptbahnhof kreaturen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Jfl whos that fatass 😂
Saint hamudi is a legend in the blackpill community dude is an og fucking idiot funny as fuck and high iq genius show some respect idiot newcell

Saint hamudi is a legend in the blackpill community dude is an og fucking idiot funny as fuck and high iq genius show some respect idiot newcell

Cool being a fatass retard = more fatass retards followers, do us a favor and kill urself if i ever see u irl i will stab 200 times in the head until it fells off

Cool being a fatass retard = more fatass retards followers, do us a favor and kill urself if i ever see u irl i will stab 200 times in the head until it fells off
No one gives a fuck retard everyone here loves hamudi kys now hes literally the og lol kys now

No one gives a fuck retard everyone here loves hamudi kys now hes literally the og lol kys now
Fat guy speech bubble

@Beastimmung would never

legit actually

you can easily make $10,000 a WEEK in the sailfish and tuna season

i’m unfortunately not too good at fishing and my most valuable catch was a $5,000 cuda haha

i used the money to go gamble and made an additional 2k on blackjack before cashing out
IMG 4767

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
@Chris Benoit why you jfl react? want me to send you a pic of the cheque from the fishing union?????

legit actually

you can easily make $10,000 a WEEK in the sailfish and tuna season

i’m unfortunately not too good at fishing and my most valuable catch was a $5,000 cuda haha

i used the money to go gamble and made an additional 2k on blackjack before cashing out
View attachment 2738579
how tf is that dumbass fish worth 5k cuh