Getting a haircut is suifuel for autists

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
I dread getting a haircut because i have to try to talk to this women awkwardly for like 30 minutes, its very difficult for me to interact with people but for 30 minutes straight??? This is fucking torture how difficult it is.

Id rather look homeless than have to talk to someone for 30 minutes straight god i wanna ropemaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Lokki, Shycel and 14 others
so over for my micro interactions

Dude talking to people for over 15 seconds is dreadful, i cant even talk to my parents for more than 1 minute without it being wierd

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, wastedspermcel, ineonx and 5 others
why is women giving you a haircut

should’ve slayed bruh

I relate to you on levels exceeding your expectations.

I relate to you on levels exceeding your expectations.
Based brother, im low inhib but my interactions are so awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
why is women giving you a haircut
Women are actually experienced when it comes to hair aesthetics unlike the male turkish barber that rapes your sides and leaves a bush on top.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, thvg, BeanletMogger and 9 others
I dont know shes my moms friend and shes been doing it for about 10 years now. It’s still very difficult and theres alot of dead space. Ive got to go in 10 minutes pray for me
i’ll pray they fuck it up so people will make fun of you on tik tok

Is the woman hot

Women are actually experienced when it comes to hair aesthetics unlike the male turkish barber that rapes your sides and leaves a bush on top.
why are you going to a turkish barber

I dread getting a haircut because i have to try to talk to this women awkwardly for like 30 minutes, its very difficult for me to interact with people but for 30 minutes straight??? This is fucking torture how difficult it is.

Id rather look homeless than have to talk to someone for 30 minutes straight god i wanna ropemaxx.
Just don't cut it, broski. If you mog, you'll look good regardless with any haircut. Same applies if you're a subhuman. I haven't had my hair cut for 3 years now.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Clavicular
i’ll pray they fuck it up so people will make fun of you on tik tok
Nice try ill just kill myself. If i had a gun id kill myself

Just don't cut it, broski. If you mog, you'll look good regardless with any haircut. Same applies if you're a subhuman. I haven't had my haircut for 3 years now.
Amen i just like it short and masculine like tyler maher

• JFL
Reactions: FaceIsLaw and St.TikTokcel
Based brother, im low inhib but my interactions are so awkward
all interactions that aren't based on exchanging necessary information are awkward in nature, your autism made you aware of this fact.
I cannot stand 2 normies having one of those "small talks" knowing full well neither sides gives a shit.

just don't let it get too long cause u can't pull of pretty boy cuts
Hair is a meme. Just dont look retarded and dont be bald. The rest doesnt matter

Don’t cut it yet, grow it longer

Hair is a meme. Just dont look retarded and dont be bald. The rest doesnt matter
it can halo u tho, u think this guy would get these reactions if his hair wasn't like this

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Keep bonesmashing to become moar cuntfidunt

• +1
Dude talking to people for over 15 seconds is dreadful, i cant even talk to my parents for more than 1 minute
Bro thinks he's the new @InnerVoid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and dopaminebeyondfried
yup i hate it

also the bright lighting and wet hair makes my face looks extra shitty so I avoid the mirror

also the constant sensations on your head are overwhelming to the point i cant have a convo anymore

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
it can halo u tho, u think this guy would get these reactions if his hair wasn't like this

Did she actually find him cute or is the dad a low inhib autist and trolled her in public?

Did she actually find him cute or is the dad a low inhib autist and trolled her in public?
probably found him cute, no homo but nigga got disney prince pheno

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and Clavicular
Just go to a foreign barber instead.

• Ugh..
Reactions: hiwasuwor
i buzzed my hair for 3 years in college cuz of this (looked subhuman)

now i just go to a lady who's fast af and instead of talking about me (there isn't anything to talk about) i just ask her what she's been up to and then continue asking more questions like i care (i don't) :forcedsmile:

• Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck
I go to the chinese hairdresser in my city, it's better for my hair and they barely speak my language so it's ok I just show a pic for the haircut

• JFL

now i just go to a lady who's fast af and instead of talking about me (there isn't anything to talk about) i just ask her what she's been up to and then continue asking more questions like i care (i don't) :forcedsmile:
Why not just sit in silence and let her do her work?

just yolo and cut your hair by yourself, it aint that complicated

Why not just sit in silence and let her do her work?
i did that with my old stylist who clearly knew i was an autist
but now i just force shit to practice socializing :forcedsmile:

high iq, shift the convo to them

• Love it
Reactions: User28823
i did that with my old stylist who clearly knew i was an autist
but now i just force shit to practice socializing :forcedsmile:
yea i try to talk to my parents sometimes to practice

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
yea i try to talk to my parents sometimes to practice
How did It get so bad that you can't converse with your parents, just go full sperg mode they already lived with you 18+ years.

i always go to the same barber 1 minute walk from my house. we dont talk ever. he cuts my hair within 10 minutes and i leave. at the time i go there is never anybody there. goated.