Getting a haircut is suifuel for autists

How did It get so bad that you can't converse with your parents, just go full sperg mode they already lived with you 18+ years.
what would i have in common with 2 50 year olds

how is this a real question, brb omw to talk about lookism with 2 retarded gen x'rs

what would i have in common with 2 50 year olds

how is this a real question, brb omw to talk about lookism with 2 retarded gen x'rs
I didn't ask of you to chitchat your own parents, from the way you worded it I thought you had issues holding basic conversations like talking about your future and such.

I didn't ask of you to chitchat your own parents, from the way you worded it I thought you had issues holding basic conversations like talking about your future and such.
I do have a hard time with that kinda shit thats why i dont talk to my parents almost ever. I purposefully eat at odd times throughout the day to avoid having to interact with them

I do have a hard time with that kinda shit thats why i dont talk to my parents almost ever. I purposefully eat at odd times throughout the day to avoid having to interact with them
maybe I misjudged you since we are on the same boat, each time I have dinner with my parents I only speak when asked a question.

i used to hate this so much but i find it so easy with my new barber, doesn't matter tho because sitting, waiting in the shop is so painful pretending i'm on my phone when it's not even on

maybe I misjudged you since we are on the same boat, each time I have dinner with my parents I only speak when asked a question.
I recommend eating at like 4 so u dont have to sit with them. I usually sit in the gym locker room on my phone after working out to not be at home
i used to hate this so much but i find it so easy with my new barber, doesn't matter tho because sitting, waiting in the shop is so painful pretending i'm on my phone when it's not even on
Yea I always just wear airpods without music even playing (airpods fry ur brain)

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
I dread getting a haircut because i have to try to talk to this women awkwardly for like 30 minutes, its very difficult for me to interact with people but for 30 minutes straight??? This is fucking torture how difficult it is.

Id rather look homeless than have to talk to someone for 30 minutes straight god i wanna ropemaxx.
Go rape ur barber :feelsokman:

i cut my hair myself to save money but its also great to not have to go to Hairdresser

Even nt people hate haircuts. They're legit sui inducing. You have to force convo and stare at yourself in a mirror that magnifies flaws. Everyone hates it.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
What haircut to stop balding saar?

Stop fucking saying ropemaxx nigga

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Ur not one of us nigga

• Woah
Even nt people hate haircuts. They're legit sui inducing. You have to force convo and stare at yourself in a mirror that magnifies flaws. Everyone hates it.
No, you don't have to, you can stay silent.

That is super awkward
That is super awkward
Not really, NT people can sit around other people comfortably without having to fill the silence with meaningless chit-chat. Only if you're autistic you might think that if you don't babble it's somehow bad, this could be from negative reinforcement from other social situations when you didn't know what to say, or others didn't want to talk to you, but the situation is different here since you're a client getting a service, you don't really have to say anything and neither the hair stylist, in fact if she/he is good with people, she will try to make the experience pleasant, initiate a conversation if you look like the talking type or not say much if you seem silent and like you don't want to be bothered.

Not really, NT people can sit around other people comfortably without having to fill the silence with meaningless chit-chat. Only if you're autistic you might think that if you don't babble it's somehow bad, this could be from negative reinforcement from other social situations when you didn't know what to say, or others didn't want to talk to you, but the situation is different here since you're a client getting a service, you don't really have to say anything and neither the hair stylist, in fact if she/he is good with people, she will try to make the experience pleasant, initiate a conversation if you look like the talking type or not say much if you seem silent and like you don't want to be bothered.
i just feel so wierd like im supposed to be saying something

• JFL
I cut my own hair and it comes out perfect
5BD8D74A F195 49FE A178 B32EF85777A0

Being able to small talk to fill silence is like lvl 1 NTness. If you can't do that, you're turboaspie and will be viewed as weird. It doesn't mean you have to constantly talk, but some conversation is a mandatory nt check.

• JFL
30 minute haircuts? :ROFLMAO:

Being able to small talk to fill silence is like lvl 1 NTness. If you can't do that, you're turboaspie and will be viewed as weird. It doesn't mean you have to constantly talk, but some conversation is a mandatory nt check.
fuck man i quite literally DREAD this, im so aspie

Female barbers are unironically better for white hair. I have a middle part slickback and go to an upscale salon, none of that fade shit.

For this kind of style, male barbers always go too aggressive and choppy, and make the lines too sharp. Female barbers know how to cut more gracefully and make the final product look a lot more natural. Probably a difference in “gaze” or whatever.

Finally, female barbers are also much more fun to talk to, mine is a fairly attractive British brunette and her accent is super cute.

Female barbers are unironically better for white hair. I have a middle part slickback and go to an upscale salon, none of that fade shit.

For this kind of style, male barbers always go too aggressive and choppy, and make the lines too sharp. Female barbers know how to cut more gracefully and make the final product look a lot more natural. Probably a difference in “gaze” or whatever.

Finally, female barbers are also much more fun to talk to, mine is a fairly attractive British brunette and her accent is super cute.
fakecel detected, your not one of us if u like talking to women

Tyler maher is a god on earth, barrett is a gay SFS victim whos only 177 cm
Lol sure barrett is taller and better frame he would bully tf out of maher if they went to school

Lol sure barrett is taller and better frame he would bully tf out of maher if they went to school
maher is a 6'4 frame god JFL are u retarded?

fakecel detected, your not one of us if u like talking to women
I’m not an incel haha, I’ve been dating my girlfriend from prep school to university, we got into the same one. Probably will ask her to get engaged in a few years, she’s the love of my life.

I originally joined this forum for skincare tips but the offtopic content is hilarious, and offers a kind of free speech that is hard to find on the internet these days.

Honestly too many ethnics on here, but the white users are all super chill. Your posts are carrying this forum.

i just feel so wierd like im supposed to be saying something
You aren't...
That is in other social situations, where you will meet people again(school, work, social circles, etc.) not when you're going to get a service, in fact the person providing the service should be the one who initiate that if he wants repeat customers.

You aren't...

That is in other social situations, where you will meet people again(school, work, social circles, etc.) not when you're going to get a service, in fact the person providing the service should be the one who initiate that if he wants repeat customers.
If you get a haircut in stone silence from start to finish, you're aspie af, and lol at your autistic economic understanding of social interactions. It's not about who is "providing the service" dumbass. It's about what feels comfortable to a NT person. Staring straight ahead and staying silent feels weird to people.

• JFL
4376D850 555D 4A62 97E0 F2B97D3CA63E

Hahhahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
I dread getting a haircut because i have to try to talk to this women awkwardly for like 30 minutes, its very difficult for me to interact with people but for 30 minutes straight??? This is fucking torture how difficult it is.

Id rather look homeless than have to talk to someone for 30 minutes straight god i wanna ropemaxx.
Is that you in your pfp

Dude talking to people for over 15 seconds is dreadful, i cant even talk to my parents for more than 1 minute without it being wierd
You can talk to me for 12 hours straight without it being weird

If you get a haircut in stone silence from start to finish, you're aspie af, and lol at your autistic economic understanding of social interactions. It's not about who is "providing the service" dumbass. It's about what feels comfortable to a NT person. Staring straight ahead and staying silent feels weird to people.
I don't know where you're from, but here people don't talk in barbershops, there are usually other people waiting and some getting serviced by other barbers, and everyone is quiet and when it's your turn you get on the chair until the barber finishes with you, and it would be just weird if you would start to chat out of the blue...

I don't know where you're from, but here people don't talk in barbershops, there are usually other people waiting and some getting serviced by other barbers, and everyone is quiet and when it's your turn you get on the chair until the barber finishes with you, and it would be just weird if you would start to chat out of the blue...
Not sure what shithole you're from, but in any reasonably middle class area some convo is expected.

Nigga why don't you just let your hair grow ?

Dude talking to people for over 15 seconds is dreadful, i cant even talk to my parents for more than 1 minute without it being wierd
Weren’t you talking to a Dr and his nurse for like and hour about bonesmashing?

I don’t mind the small talk, it’s just I usually look worse for the next 2-3 months afterwards

mirin i wish i had the skills for that
I just buzz my sides to a bowl cut and use scissors to form it to mogger curtains

It is that easy. All those times spending 30-40 for a shitty haircut seems so wasted now

• Love it
I usually get a haircut once every 8 months because I am too scared to talk to the barber until I run out of things to say and it gets awkward.
Actually torture

I usually get a haircut once every 8 months because I am too scared to talk to the barber until I run out of things to say and it gets awkward.
Actually torture
That’s honestly sad to read , don’t be like that bro

Just close your eyes and they should get the hint