Getting Alzheimer’s is a blessing

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Not to the Alzheimer’s patient’s family, however. It is a curse for the family and a blessing to the patient. Imagine being so out of touch with reality that you don’t even recognize your own reflection. Imagine waking up and having no deep thoughts — you’re just a robot basically. You no longer have to fear. You no longer have to mourn or be scared of the death of people you love or even be scared of your own death. It’s like you’re in a fever dream until you die. Doesn’t sound so bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill, RichardSpencel, Skywalker and 2 others

This old slut doesn’t even recognize herself in the mirror and has a conversation thinking it’s someone else

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and goldpill
Yeah, Just euthanize them at some point

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
no its horrible for everyone; fortunately there are signs of curing it on the horizon....

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
That’s not how it works

Yeah tbh I think I have alzheimers because I don’t remember asking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Manletmachine, Trilogy and 2 others
Alzheimers is the worst disease in the world, imagine being so full of yourself that you think its ok for people to have it, making fun of people who have it, imagine you wake up not remembering who your loved ones are, imagine waking up with no memory of who you are, imagine waking up not remembering how to go to the toilet, imagine waking up and forgetting how to eat food, imagine waking up and forgetting how to drink water. Do not fantasize about it making it look glorious and glamorous

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12