Getting called "cute" by a foid

D

Deleted member 62902

"Do not rope, Because we're already dead"—StHamudi
2 foids came to my house to party with my brother and his friend. And they start calling me cute. I don't like that shit at all.
It feels demasculinized, I feel like a faggot. I get it. I'm a south-east 5'7 with small-frame and shit. But the word cute alone destroys the fantasy of me wanting to self-improve to look manlier. I can't cope with roid or gym anymore. Foid makes me self-aware that I'll never be able to look masculine with my genetics. It's fucking over. If you are a Thaicel like me, roid will do fucking nothing. My people's genetic are such a failure. I hate my race.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Cutecel2001, Mog3D and 7 others
2 foids came to my house to party with my brother and his friend. And they start calling me cute. I don't like that shit at all.
It feels demasculinized, I feel like a faggot. I get it. I'm a south-east 5'7 with small-frame and shit. But the word cute alone destroys the fantasy of me wanting to self-improve to look manlier. I can't cope with roid or gym anymore. Foid makes me self-aware that I'll never be able to look masculine with my genetics. It's fucking over. If you are a Thaicel like me, roid will do fucking nothing. My people's genetic are such a failure. I hate my race.
can you dm pics so i can judge if your just a cutecel

you shouldnt look manlier. you should look more attractive to women..
also, thats a good thing, wtf are you complaining about

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, Mewton, greywind and 4 others
you shouldnt look manlier. you should look more attractive to women..
also, thats a good thing, wtf are you complaining about
he’s a humblebragging faggot

• +1
Reactions: mogger10, aspiringexcel and IAMNOTANINCEL
Subhuman

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogger10, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and Deleted member 62902
Nah dw foids call all GL dudes "cute" or "fine". They usually won't say outlandish compliments out loud bcuz they don't wanna reveal their inner whore feelings.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, mogstars and Deleted member 62902
u will never mog at 5'7 and chink. your only option is to cutemaxx and wait for chads scraps :hnghn:

• So Sad
Reactions: ChickenRun and Deleted member 62902
Do this on them and see if they call you cute again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ineonx, mogstars and 2 others
u will never mog at 5'7 and chink. your only option is to cutemaxx and wait for chads scraps :hnghn:
well nevermind if u live in ur shithole all men look like this so ig op is a good thing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 62902
Clavicle legthening, rehab after that… then put years into the gym and develop a deep voice too.

Clavicle legthening, rehab after that… then put years into the gym and develop a deep voice too.
clavicle lengthening doesn't exist nigga, cases by paley or gd were scrapped becaused of complications

i have never even been called that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 62902
It feels demasculinized, I feel like a faggot. I get it. I'm a south-east 5'7 with small-frame and shit.
Ohhh...it sounds adorable!
 75326687 fe18 4450 8657 e50a5f01153f

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, shabby890, Mog3D and 3 others
Chad only gets get called hot fuckable
Cute is beta cuck provider vibes

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62902
Happens to me, 5'8 and nerdic. It ain't a good thing

I'd take that over being some masc ogre only appealing male gaze any day

It's over for your masculinity, but it's not over for your looks
Focus on prettyboymaxxing being called cute isn't an insult some foods are really into more feminine looking men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62902 and Deleted member 55314