getting foids on yubo or wizz doesn’t count

zub111

zub111

Iron
i’m 6”5 ltn /mtn and have 300 requests on wizz, and around 600-700 on yubo within a day without using any payments. also none of the girls want to fuck you they just do it for a confidence boost. it’s all cope

Attachments

• IMG_7345.png
    IMG_7345.png
    538.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7344.jpeg
    IMG_7344.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah, S1d456 and dopaminebeyondfried
i’m 6”5 ltn /mtn and have 300 requests on wizz, and around 600-700 on yubo within a day without using any payments. also none of the girls want to fuck you they just do it for a confidence boost. it’s all cope
stopped reading at 6 5 :forcedsmile: did u mention ur height?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
put 5 4 on there and see how many matches u get

jbs either want 6 3 plus guys or average height htn to chadlite plus

girls r height obsessed nowadays brootal for manlets being 6 3 plus and at least ltn -- htn average height guy

• +1
Reactions: greycel
girls r height obsessed nowadays brootal for manlets being 6 3 plus and at least ltn -- htn average height guy
i did not put my height, i’ll do it now ill show you my results in a few hours, plus i personally think height does not matter as much as people say

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i did not put my height, i’ll do it now ill show i my results in a few hours, plus i personally think height does not matter as much as people say

put 5 4 on there and see how many matches u
actually i will put my height as 5”4 and send results

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
i did not put my height, i’ll do it now ill show you my results in a few hours, plus i personally think height does not matter as much as people say
it does tho

If I ever go in there I’ll have negative requests and be in generational debt

i wanna try but im deathly worried somebody ik will see it and i will become a social outcast

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zub111 and murdah
are you white?
Im North African… I’m just joking ofc I’m pretty good looking, 6’1, wide frame high set prominent cheekbones visible from space with hollow cheeks and a chiseled jawline… the only things that cuck me are my nose and my deep bite but they’re not that noticeable from the front

Im North African… I’m just joking ofc I’m pretty good looking, 6’1, wide frame high set prominent cheekbones visible from space with hollow cheeks and a chiseled jawline… the only things that cuck me are my nose and my deep bite but they’re not that noticeable from the front
send face in pms i can rate u if u want

send face in pms i can rate u if u want
U don’t have any pics of myself lol, I only got memes, depressing shit and chad pictures so I can get inspiration

i didn’t put my actual height, but there was one picture i was heightmogging someone brutally

take one then?
Hair is a mess and dry as shit + got a facial mask on rn + im in my room in the dark listening to dsbm and thinking of ways I could kms

• +1
Reactions: zub111
i didn’t put my actual height, but there was one picture i was heightmogging someone brutally
I just remembered I got a picture of my eye area I took in last September if you’re still curious

• +1
Reactions: zub111
put 5 4 on there and see how many matches u get
ok i redownloaded it, i had around 600 before (seen in pictures in the post) , im now on 900 WITH MY HEIGHT BEING 5”4 btw and this is literally within an hour

ok i redownloaded it, i had around 600 before (seen in pictures in the post) , im now on 900 WITH MY HEIGHT BEING 5”4 btw and this is literally within an hour
show the ss