getting haircuts were my biggest nightmare

fuxkdakikez

fuxkdakikez

Banned
my subhuman headshape guaranteed that my haircut would be awful. i would go into school very early so then people could slowly get used to it, whereas if i came in late i would be the centre of attention and everyone would start laughing. my haircuts destroyed any confidence i had aswell, whenever i would get one i would become really quiet and stop talking to all my friends so then they wouldn’t make fun of me and just forget about me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and Debetro
Having short hair descends me so I can relate bhai

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, Zonar, sudanguy and 1 other person
Having short hair descends me so I can relate bhai
long and short hair descends me. my ideal haircut is kind of a overgrown haircut, like you got a haircut and waited 3 weeks for it to grow out, medium length hairstyle. it’s hard to attain though because if you go to a barber they’re guaranteed to fuck up your shit, and even then, the medium length style only lasts 2 weeks or so, then it becomes very long and homeless looking

How come you didn’t answer me on the other thread when I asked which hair color looks better on me

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
my subhuman headshape guaranteed that my haircut would be awful. i would go into school very early so then people could slowly get used to it, whereas if i came in late i would be the centre of attention and everyone would start laughing. my haircuts destroyed any confidence i had aswell, whenever i would get one i would become really quiet and stop talking to all my friends so then they wouldn’t make fun of me and just forget about me.
Always get one that suits your face

i was afraid to talk to the NT black barbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and fuxkdakikez
over

• +1
I relate to the coming school very early. I always come to school early AF so no one sees my face walking to class. If I’m ever late to class then it’s over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baban and fuxkdakikez
I relate to the coming school very early. I always come to school early AF so no one sees my face walking to class. If I’m ever late to class then it’s over
i came in late once and a group of girls were giggling, one of them whispered “jesus” to her friend

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy
i came in late once and a group of girls were giggling, one of them whispered “jesus” to her friend
Humans are so cruel to the unfortunate in looks. Why can’t they just leave us alone?

• +1