Getting laid is so easy in greece if you are MTN+

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i would have fucked my oneitis if i looked the way i did in my pics irl. All i needed is to be MTN, literally just few mms of bones away....

Crestfallen challenge: try not to mention your fucking oneitis for a day(impossible)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, NationalWarrior, sub5c3l and 1 other person
Red Dead Redemption Cowboy GIF by Rockstar Games

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
i would have fucked my oneitis if i looked the way i did in my pics irl. All i needed is to be MTN, literally just few mms of bones away....
No hardmaxxing ?

tales from the truecel insane asylum
fucking over for your .is brain if you think mtn can slay:feelskek:

tales from the truecel insane asylum
fucking over for your .is brain if you think mtn can sla
i have posted the convos here, she wanted it.

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
Here in albania you can’t even find young girls anymore. All girls migranted somewhere else and you can only find grampas

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
Here in albania you can’t even find young girls anymore. All girls migranted somewhere else and you can only find grampas
thye followg duel lia septs

Why are Albanians proud of their country? They’ve all abandoned their shithole to go and clean toilets in Western Europe. Why not stay and make your country better if you’re all such nationalists?

Why are Albanians proud of their country? They’ve all abandoned their shithole to go and clean toilets in Western Europe. Why not stay and make your country better if you’re all such nationalists?
Why do you go around hating albanians everywhere in this forum like it’s your life mission? Seems like an albanian fucked your sister

Why do you go around hating albanians everywhere in this forum like it’s your life mission? Seems like an albanian fucked your sister
I don’t have a sister but if I did, she wouldn’t go for an Albanian because they’re all little manlets. My hypothetical sister would impose strict height standards for her suitors.

I don’t have a sister but if I did, she wouldn’t go for an Albanian because they’re all little manlets. My hypothetical sister would impose strict height standards for her suitors.
IMG 0909

Once again albanians are not manlets, they’re some of the tallest people in europe, especially northern ones. Where did you find that misinformation or it is just your bias or pure hate talking?

And? even with cherrypicked stats, that’s not even close to the shortest in europe, in fact it’s average or above. While northern and kosovo albania are 180+ which makes them some of the tallest nations in europe.

And? even with cherrypicked stats, that’s not even close to the shortest in europe, in fact it’s average or above. While northern and kosovo albania are 180+ which makes them some of the tallest nations in europe.
Albanian manlet cope at it again

"We're not short, its only the south that's short, us northerners are tall!! :soy:"

Albanian manlet cope at it again

"We're not short, its only the south that's short, us northerners are tall!! :soy:"
keep coping bro. I can see that you have some hatred so im ignoring you now