Getting old what do I do?

I

Ihatemyface

Iron
Im turning 25 soon… things aren’t sagging, but my skin just has this lacklustre texture almost like the orange peel skin people complain about.

I have done years of resear h but I don’t think anything works

laser treatments worsen skin as do all other heat treatments.

i have derminator 2 that doesn’t help

i used tret 0.05 every night - doesn’t do much.

i Do have some acne scars, but nothing can fix that either.

want can be done about texture - if you’re over 20ish you’ll notice that the skin on the face looks different to that on the stomach and body which looks more smooth.

I have been using daily sunscreen for the past 6 years aswell - recently I stopped this as the weather is shit in the Uk and I work an office job so the 2 mins max of daylight on my skin wont age it much.

anyone done research on tropoelastin ? That looks promising.

i typed this in 2 mins, so ignore the spellin and grammar.

edit I have added pics to show what I am talking about.

20082C73 1847 4D31 B10F 251CBD1167AD

Attachments

• 17143180-EAF1-4162-929F-F7038164E806.jpeg
    17143180-EAF1-4162-929F-F7038164E806.jpeg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
orange peel like your pores are too big ?

• +1
Reactions: Ihatemyface
I'm 26, I suggest suicide

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Ihatemyface
orange peel like your pores are too big ?
Yeah and just a nasty texture overall. There’s nothing that can be done. Niacinamide doesn’t work, salicylic acid also doesn’t work. How are we in 2023 and we don’t have a treatment for pores And texture?

• So Sad
Reactions: Zangano1
Rope looks good today doesnt it

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
belly skin vs forehead skin. My face skin used to look like this until about 19. Is it just sundamage?

Attachments

• DB37F9D0-0ADC-44F8-A936-D1490EAC1058.jpeg
    DB37F9D0-0ADC-44F8-A936-D1490EAC1058.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 9E48D3C5-D156-455B-9706-1676C31F31EA.jpeg
    9E48D3C5-D156-455B-9706-1676C31F31EA.jpeg
    1,023.9 KB · Views: 0
stop whining like a little bitch wtf is wrong with you man the fuck up
Rope, or pills or jumping in front of a train? Dunno what’s more appealing?

stop whining like a little bitch wtf is wrong with you man the fuck up
I didnt bring mental health into this. I just want to know what to do with horrible skin texture - why is everyone on here so immature I thought this was a self improvement website.

Try micro needling maybe

Try micro needling maybe
I have a derminator 2 and unfortunately it doesn’t do much, maybe there is nothing I can do. There is literally no information on this anywhere online sadly.

I have a derminator 2 and unfortunately it doesn’t do much, maybe there is nothing I can do. There is literally no information on this anywhere online sadly.
Bro on the website they have YouTube channel on it and there’s like a 49 page doc on the website

Bro on the website they have YouTube channel on it and there’s like a 49 page doc on the website
No I mean there is no information on how to fix this texture, I know how to use the derminator 2 and have been using it for over 4 years. Microneedling unfortunately doesn’t fix this and can make things worse.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
AM:

-Rub ice all over ur face for 5-10 mins
-Micellar water
-CERAVE Cleanser for oily skin
-THE ORDINARY niacinamide
-Vit C
-exclusive moisturizer for oily skin
-SPF

PM:
-CERAVE Cleanser for oily skin
-Retinol

You can't fix it. Large skin pores are genetic. They can also appear later in life, like at 24-28. You can make them smaller for a few hours with niacinamide (b3) or makeup foundation, but neither one is a solution. You just got unlucky in the gene lottery.

Tretinoin cream (0,10% or max strength) can make the skin as even as it will get with your genetics. Then moisturize with squalane to optically hide the biggest pores.

At some point it will just be pointless to try and looksmax further since skin with big pores tends to sag awfully in the midface (also makes even slight nasolabial folds look big)

I'd say the end is at 35 years old but it could be earlier depending on your luck.

You can't fix it. Large skin pores are genetic. They can also appear later in life, like at 24-28. You can make them smaller for a few hours with niacinamide (b3) or makeup foundation, but neither one is a solution. You just got unlucky in the gene lottery.

Tretinoin cream (0,10% or max strength) can make the skin as even as it will get with your genetics. Then moisturize with squalane to optically hide the biggest pores.

At some point it will just be pointless to try and looksmax further since skin with big pores tends to sag awfully in the midface (also makes even slight nasolabial folds look big)

I'd say the end is at 35 years old but it could be earlier depending on your luck.
Yeah I had a feeling it’s not fixable. It’s just crazy we can do all these surgeries, but we can’t fix large pores and oily skin. Im not too sure about the sagging and How that correlates (not sure if there is studies for that). it seems it’s the Tzone on my face that’s affected the most. Im trying Aviclear at the moment to suppress the oil glands - my skin is super oily which I think is a contributing factor.

you should always wear a cap when you go out

Yeah I had a feeling it’s not fixable. It’s just crazy we can do all these surgeries, but we can’t fix large pores and oily skin. Im not too sure about the sagging and How that correlates (not sure if there is studies for that). it seems it’s the Tzone on my face that’s affected the most. Im trying Aviclear at the moment to suppress the oil glands - my skin is super oily which I think is a contributing factor.
Oily skin is unironically a good thing, unless it's very excessive.

There are tons of people age 25-35 with completely destroyed moisture barriers, they have to do nightly "slugging" with vaseline to have any moisture or oil on the face.

Oily skin is unironically a good thing, unless it's very excessive.

There are tons of people age 25-35 with completely destroyed moisture barriers, they have to do nightly "slugging" with vaseline to have any moisture or oil on the face.
Unfortunately mine is the excessive one, when I wake up in the morning and touch my nose its greasier than touching a mcdonlaods French fry (gross but true). it’s also causes me cystic acne because my face is just that oily. Everywhere is normal its just my face, it’s weird.

Im turning 25 soon… things aren’t sagging, but my skin just has this lacklustre texture almost like the orange peel skin people complain about.

I have done years of resear h but I don’t think anything works

laser treatments worsen skin as do all other heat treatments.

i have derminator 2 that doesn’t help

i used tret 0.05 every night - doesn’t do much.

i Do have some acne scars, but nothing can fix that either.

want can be done about texture - if you’re over 20ish you’ll notice that the skin on the face looks different to that on the stomach and body which looks more smooth.

I have been using daily sunscreen for the past 6 years aswell - recently I stopped this as the weather is shit in the Uk and I work an office job so the 2 mins max of daylight on my skin wont age it much.

anyone done research on tropoelastin ? That looks promising.

i typed this in 2 mins, so ignore the spellin and grammar.

edit I have added pics to show what I am talking about.

View attachment 2357607
Try being younger