Getting rich is the ultimate looksmax

focussing on looks is for losers who aren't able to accept the hand they're dealt.

for all the talk about how "brutal" blackpill is, blackpillers are the biggest copers around.

they will literally see a 30 year old startup ceo multi-millionaire and cope with how the stacy he's fucking isn't "truly attracted" to him, whatever the fuck that means.

it's a literal foid trait to obsess so much over looks and for good reason - a massive amount of their worth is tied to their looks. they can't moneymax their way out of it either - you aren't gonna see an ltb in a ferrari and suddenly find her hot. the other way round happens
all the time.

i found this stupid forum because i got bdd after fixing my overbite, it has given me literally 0 apart from a skincare routine+tret (which is normie tier info) and made me autistic and out of touch with reality.

i wasted close to 1 year of my life getting lost in an aspie reality of looks determining everything in your life, despite everything i know suggesting otherwise.

the truth is, it's easy to cope with a lack of motivation when you convince yourself you never had a chance anyway.
Women want money and height together at the top

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and forevermirin
ok, i had a friend of slavic descent once but turned out he was gay.
and what it has to do with me like even theoretically or statistically .

nothing i was just making small talk but turns out your not nt enough
it seemed to me you was like passive agressive mode and im just not the type of nigga to play along with it like i crush you mfckers like peanuts

it seemed to me you was like passive agressive mode and im just not the type of nigga to play along with it like i crush you mfckers like peanuts
no you are just insecure let me guess you probably speak with a stutter?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Autisticbrokeass2 and forevermirin
@forevermirin fuck i only now realized what you meant by balancemaxing it was in the video, but i skipped that part

competence =/= iq. so shit strawman.

cage at taking what women say serious. another terrible argument follows.

cage again. to answer your question : everyone?
fuck off. you're an inferior animal possessed by carnal desires. you are willing to PAY for women much more than what they are worth because they told you to do so. you are projecting your own sexual desires on the entire population. never try to say we're both humans again. i'm a real human while you're a missing link between animals and humans

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Luffymaxxing
Nothing will replace the feeling of having a woman attracted to you on a primal level for your appearance alone.

Anything else is a cope, a lot of money is a decent cope don't get me wrong, but how someone can make 15k posts on this forum and make a thread like this? Lmao. Legit must be sub 80 iq I'm sorry.
yeah sure bro i bet all those ugly young (like 12-17yo) boys with hot gfs are killing themselves cause they have a bad appearance. this site has clearly warped your mind , you think you need great looks to have a working relationship

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
focussing on looks is for losers who aren't able to accept the hand they're dealt.

for all the talk about how "brutal" blackpill is, blackpillers are the biggest copers around.

they will literally see a 30 year old startup ceo multi-millionaire and cope with how the stacy he's fucking isn't "truly attracted" to him, whatever the fuck that means.

it's a literal foid trait to obsess so much over looks and for good reason - a massive amount of their worth is tied to their looks. they can't moneymax their way out of it either - you aren't gonna see an ltb in a ferrari and suddenly find her hot. the other way round happens
all the time.

i found this stupid forum because i got bdd after fixing my overbite, it has given me literally 0 apart from a skincare routine+tret (which is normie tier info) and made me autistic and out of touch with reality.

i wasted close to 1 year of my life getting lost in an aspie reality of looks determining everything in your life, despite everything i know suggesting otherwise.

the truth is, it's easy to cope with a lack of motivation when you convince yourself you never had a chance anyway.
this forum has too many delusional people who don't know the value of money and probably have never had to deal with wageslavery in their life. i would always pick millions over better looks

• +1
bump so that more lost zoomers see this.

• +1
i debump this thread

• +1
@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, _MVP_ and Deleted member 21899
Money pill is the ultimate pill. Only sub 80 IQ people would claim otherwise. Let me explain:

The first reason for that is your looks are a depreciating asset. It will only go down with age. But your money/assets? It can go either down or up. Any smart person who accumulated a lot of wealth is most likely to become richer and richer with age.

The second reason is that you can use your money to fuck young hotties as much as you want for as long as you want, till the day you die potentially if your dick still works. Peniless wagie 50 year old Chad will be stuck with middle aged hoes. But for Jeffrey the megamillionaire the world is his oyster. Yes, it might be in a transactional or semi-transactional way, but who cares? Peak androcentric behavior dictates that it's not about what women want or think about you, or whether they find you attractive or not, it's all about you being sexually and reproductively successfully. You dominate them with the power of money, that feels way better than genuine desire or whatever else bullshit. The joke is on them. Young hot stacy might have banged a few Chads, but she chooses the old unattractive rich guy to pass his genes on to the next generation even if she is not very attracted to him. A woman's womb is the greatest honor a woman can give to a man biologically.

There is a lot of fearmongering going around about losing half your assets in the divorce etc. But most people who have 100+ mil networth have asset protections in place, good lawyers and get a good prenup. It's highly unlikely they'll lose a big portion of their wealth in the divorce, not even close to 50% actually. Musk paid his first wife, with whom he had 4-5 kids, a couple of million(plus a house that probably costed a few million) and ~20k/month child support. He was worth a few billions at the time. Then he married and divorced twice the same woman(a young british actress) and he lost 20mil in total, while he was worth 150billion at the time. He paid her literally pennies for two divorces. Just think about this. 10 years of hot stacy sex and 2-3 heirs is definitely worth it. If she cheats on you and divorces you, consider it a blessing. You lose some money that you can easily earn back if you are competent and now you are not stuck with some aging woman, whose best days are behind her. You can now either get a younger hotter woman and have a few more kids if you want more offsprings, or just stay single. You only need to marry once in order to have kids after all. Now you are free to fuck all the hotties you desire using the power of money.

The only caveat here is that only a tiny percentage of the population will ever get to that level of wealth. It requires a bit of talent, a lot of hard work and a shit ton of luck. But those who do will reap the rewards. My whole point is that it's pretty stupid shitting on very wealthy people because they aren't Chad.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Money pill is the ultimate pill. Only sub 80 IQ people would claim otherwise. Let me explain:

The first reason for that is your looks are a depreciating asset. It will only go down with age. But your money/assets? It can go either down or up. Any smart person who accumulated a lot of wealth is most likely to become richer and richer with age.

The second reason is that you can use your money to fuck young hotties as much as you want for as long as you want, till the day you die potentially if your dick still works. Peniless wagie 50 year old Chad will be stuck with middle aged hoes. But for Jeffrey the megamillionaire the world is his oyster. Yes, it might be in a transactional or semi-transactional way, but who cares? Peak androcentric behavior dictates that it's not about what women want or think about you, or whether they find you attractive or not, it's all about you being sexually and reproductively successfully. You dominate them with the power of money, that feels way better than genuine desire or whatever else bullshit. The joke is on them. Young hot stacy might have banged a few Chads, but she chooses the old unattractive rich guy to pass his genes on to the next generation even if she is not very attracted to him. A woman's womb is the greatest honor a woman can give to a man biologically.

There is a lot of fearmongering going around about losing half your assets in the divorce etc. But most people who have 100+ mil networth have asset protections in place, good lawyers and get a good prenup. It's highly unlikely they'll lose a big portion of their wealth in the divorce, not even close to 50% actually. Musk paid his first wife, with whom he had 4-5 kids, a couple of million(plus a house that probably costed a few million) and ~20k/month child support. He was worth a few billions at the time. Then he married and divorced twice the same woman(a young british actress) and he lost 20mil in total, while he was worth 150billion at the time. He paid her literally pennies for two divorces. Just think about this. 10 years of hot stacy sex and 2-3 heirs is definitely worth it. If she cheats on you and divorces you, consider it a blessing. You lose some money that you can easily earn back if you are competent and now you are not stuck with some aging woman, whose best days are behind her. You can now either get a younger hotter woman and have a few more kids if you want more offsprings, or just stay single. You only need to marry once in order to have kids after all. Now you are free to fuck all the hotties you desire using the power of money.

The only caveat here is that only a tiny percentage of the population will ever get to that level of wealth. It requires a bit of talent, a lot of hard work and a shit ton of luck. But those who do will reap the rewards. My whole point is that it's pretty stupid shitting on very wealthy people because they aren't Chad.
strong 2nd post mr. douchebag

2024 and people here still coping with money

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, TheMaxxer333 and Clown Show
Retard alert.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
Ay bruh have you signed up for my Hustler University 4.0 course.
Take the Redpill you’ll have all the foids hopping on your dick.
75C20C52 6631 4A31 AA7F 2C3692325F53

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Luffymaxxing and the BULL
2024 and users still cope with looksmaxxing, thats the real issue here.
Looksmaxxing Is cope, everything Is cope. Normal people Just go on with the flow of Life, get their First kiss at 15, go to college and are married by 30. If you have to start questioning what women want, develop complex strategies to get sex, go Deep into obscure surgeries and hormones, it's over.

• +1
Looksmaxxing Is cope, everything Is cope. Normal people Just go on with the flow of Life, get their First kiss at 15, go to college and are married by 30. If you have to start questioning what women want, develop complex strategies to get sex, go Deep into obscure surgeries and hormones, it's over.
That's why you should looksmax so that you can get opposite gender attention naturally.

• +1
Holy shit this forum is becoming so fucking low IQ that it might as shut down at this point. No shit money will make your life better everyone knows this but is not the determining factor in pure attraction.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, EdouardManlet, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Getting rich isn't a complex strategy, it's part of the flow of life. Apart from that I agree.

• +1
That's why you should looksmax so that you can get opposite gender attention naturally.
Biology works on a deeper level that we can understand, we have a genetic blueprint that Is impossible to change, all the people Who were incel pre surgery and slayers post Just had insecurity issues and never got in the game in the First Place. Like a blackgymmax, he would have Slayed even pre surgery but was too busy making doomer videos on yt

• +1
Getting rich isn't a complex strategy, it's part of the flow of life. Apart from that I agree.
It's not, you Need to exploit some other people to get Rich, have the right connections, have people Who believe in you or Capital, Is not the norm. If you Need to get Rich to get women, It simply weren't meant to be. I would want to be Rich Just for the quality of Life, would hate knowing a bunch of Gold diggers are After my Money.

It's not, you Need to exploit some other people to get Rich
Not every business is a scam dude.

have the right connections
Part of life, comes naturally to humans.

No one's saying you can't get women without money btw, stop with the stupid ass strawmen already.

Again with that incel ass term.

Why don't you try defining "pure attraction" dumbass
Holy fuck man now I understand why all the OG users left this forum. People post the most low IQ water threads and get dozens of upvotes.

How hard is it to understand a simple term that a 12 year old can explain? Legit single digit IQ in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Luffymaxxing
Not every business is a scam dude.

Part of life, comes naturally to humans.

No one's saying you can't get women without money btw, stop with the stupid ass strawmen already.
They're all scam, they require people Who put in ideas and work, while you Just throw in the Capital. Capitalistic system Is a scam for non shareholders, yet you're out here talking about competence lol it's no different from the middle Age landlords exploiting farmers.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
My female manager at McDonald's when I was 17 (she was around mid 30s) would tell me that she was in love with me, how we would break the bed and would offer me rides home, also my 22 year old coworker wanted me

Did I mention how two years ago at 20 I hooked up with a 28 year old bitch who was in a relationship with a guy and now they're fucking married ? Jfl at the money cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, EdouardManlet, the next o'pry and 2 others
this just tells me you haven't seen the world yet boyo, what you say only holds up to a certain age maybe 20.

even chad needs to at least become a firefighter to have some semblance of value in the social hierarchy. stacy laughs at 30 yo bk working chad and might use him as a fuck toy at best.
So you'd rather be the cuck using his money to have stacy stay w him than the chad bk worker she fucks on the side ? Hope there's more of you jfl

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ManletBlackcel
Again with that incel ass term.

Why don't you try defining "pure attraction" dumbass
Listen dude let me use this analogy to explain it to you in simple terms.

You give a disabled person that can’t walk a wheel chair or a person with a broken leg crutches. Yes they’ll be able to move again but will they have full movement as they did with 2 functioning legs? No because the wheel chair and crutches is merely meant to assist them with daily living it’s not meant to fully heal the legs.

Same thing applies to money. It’s just a means to make your life easier and better. It’s not meant as a means to fix inceldom.

If you think a wheel chair will make crippled person start walking again then you’re a madman same way if you think money will make a 5’3 ugly dude attractive to females ur a madman

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Holy fuck man now I understand why all the OG users left this forum. People post the most low IQ water threads and get dozens of upvotes.

How hard is it to understand a simple term that a 12 year old can explain? Legit single digit IQ in this forum.
yet another dunner-kruging patient @Chris Benoit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
They're all scam, they require people Who put in ideas and work, while you Just throw in the Capital. Capitalistic system Is a scam for non shareholders, yet you're out here talking about competence lol it's no different from the middle Age landlords exploiting farmers.
commie cope

• +1
My female manager at McDonald's when I was 17 (she was around mid 30s) would tell me that she was in love with me, how we would break the bed and would offer me rides home, also my 22 year old coworker wanted me

Did I mention how two years ago at 20 I hooked up with a 28 year old bitch who was in a relationship with a guy and now they're fucking married ? Jfl at the money cope
2 incredible anecdotes that prove absolutely nothing. i have seen htbs with chad bf cucking them when invited to yacht parties.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and forevermirin
And what’s your idea on how to make money you dumb fking faggot
my ideas work are tailored to my strengths, i encourage you to find your own.

my ideas work are tailored to my strengths, i encourage you to find your own.
Let me guess some shitty idea you got on YouTube or you saw online in a course.Make enough money to get rich involves such a basic idea you subhumans treat it like it some mysterious info. You wouldn’t be preaching about making money to a bunch of autist on an incel forum if you were focused on getting wealthy.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ManletBlackcel
just use extreme outliers to prove your point theory.
At this point you have to be trolling you cannot be this stupid to not know what an analogy is. You drop out of school or something

Let me guess some shitty idea you got on YouTube or you saw online in a course.Make enough money to get rich involves such a basic idea you subhumans treat it like it some mysterious info. You wouldn’t be preaching about making money to a bunch of autist on an incel forum if you were focused on getting wealthy.
Exactly its just a way to gaslight incels and reduce competition from getting better looking. The low IQ dimwits will fall for it though as a way to cope.