Getting rich is the ultimate looksmax

Biology works on a deeper level that we can understand, we have a genetic blueprint that Is impossible to change, all the people Who were incel pre surgery and slayers post Just had insecurity issues and never got in the game in the First Place. Like a blackgymmax, he would have Slayed even pre surgery but was too busy making doomer videos on yt
so if your ugly even pre surgery you will slay, you disproved the blackpill!

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
My female manager at McDonald's when I was 17 (she was around mid 30s) would tell me that she was in love with me, how we would break the bed and would offer me rides home, also my 22 year old coworker wanted me

Did I mention how two years ago at 20 I hooked up with a 28 year old bitch who was in a relationship with a guy and now they're fucking married ? Jfl at the money cope
also you everydy "im an ugly incel who lost my virginity to an ugly bitch" nice larp retard

• +1
Let me guess some shitty idea you got on YouTube or you saw online in a course.Make enough money to get rich involves such a basic idea you subhumans treat it like it some mysterious info. You wouldn’t be preaching about making money to a bunch of autist on an incel forum if you were focused on getting wealthy.
holy mother of projections. not everyone is as dumb as you wish them to be, you'll learn that in life.

• +1
At this point you have to be trolling you cannot be this stupid to not know what an analogy is. You drop out of school or something
no not trolling at all, its just amusing to me how everyone who disagrees with me outs themselves as a grade a retard.

what's the analogy here dumbass? you literally said a "5'3 ugly dude wont be attractive to females because hes rich". using an outlier to prove a point, a very basic logical fallacy.

but i guess you're right, you're better off coping with looksmaxxing because your double digit iq ass wont be getting rich in this lifetime.

• +1
HOLY FUCK, how does this high effort bait have 3 pages of replies