Getting Vertical genioplasty next week

ToTheTop

ToTheTop

Gold
Likely the last thing in my looksmaxxing journey.

3-4mm Vertical advancement planned, no horizontal advancement.

Here is the desired result:

Will post a full breakdown with every single looksmaxx I have undertaken and the full journey in 2023.

Attachments

• Genioplasty_03.mp4
    6.7 MB
  • Genioplasty_03.png
    Genioplasty_03.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Genioplasty_01.mp4
    6.8 MB
  • Genioplasty_01.png
    Genioplasty_01.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Genioplasty_02.mp4
    6.3 MB
  • Genioplasty_02.png
    Genioplasty_02.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, NoPainNoChick and gribsufer1
Not bad looking but your curved eyebrows are pretty weird.

Did you get a lip lift?

Not bad looking but your curved eyebrows are pretty weird.
my eyebrows and uneven lips have always been unconventional. They are both naturally like that.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Sir Galachad
@DoctorLooksmax

Are you sure what you actually need isnt CW rotation of the jaws?

your gonial angle looks extremely low to me

Are you sure what you actually need isnt CW rotation of the jaws?

your gonial angle looks extremely low to me
The gonial angle is not a problem, i've had dentists tell me my bite is good enough and they also suggested sliding genio or implant if I wanted to look better aesthetically. They said BSSO is an option but they said it's likely way too extreme for what I need as my bite isn't bad enough to justify such an extreme surgery. They said I have class one malocclusion and moving the jaw is not enough to change my chin area.

Also, many chad's have the same low gonial angle including Henry Cavill. The difference is they have a more prominent chin area that balances out the facial thirds perfectly.

I don't like implants as I think they tend to look unnatural and for my exact goal a vertical genio is ideal.

a 3-4mm chin lengthening sounds pretty good to me with low downtime and risk.

Last edited:
The gonial angle is not a problem, i've had dentists tell me my bite is good enough and they also suggested sliding genio or implant if I wanted to look better aesthetically. They said BSSO is an option but they said it's likely way too extreme for what I need as my bite isn't bad enough to justify such an extreme surgery. They said I have class one malocclusion and moving the jaw is not enough to change my chin area.

Also, many chad's have the same low gonial angle including Henry Cavill. The difference is they have a more prominent chin area that balances out the facial thirds perfectly.

I don't like implants as I think they tend to look unnatural and for my exact goal a vertical genio is ideal.

a 3-4mm chin lengthening sounds pretty good to me with low downtime and risk.
I think that’s just because dentists and a lot maxfacs are semi bluepill so they’ll reccomend genio rather than jaw surgery to peple with minor bite issues because a normie is more likely to go through with a genio.

If you consulted one of the Italian maxfacs I’m almost sure they’d reccomend jaw surgery to you- ramieri advised me against genio only and I have a very similar craniofacial structure to you, tall Ramus, extremely low gonial angle and a moderate overbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666
I think that’s just because dentists and a lot maxfacs are semi bluepill so they’ll reccomend genio rather than jaw surgery to peple with minor bite issues because a normie is more likely to go through with a genio.

If you consulted one of the Italian maxfacs I’m almost sure they’d reccomend jaw surgery to you- ramieri advised me against genio only and I have a very similar craniofacial structure to you, tall Ramus, extremely low gonial angle and a moderate overbite
What exact procedure are you referring to? Double Jaw Surgery CW?

What exact procedure are you referring to? Double Jaw Surgery CW?
Yeah or atleast a BSSO with clockwise rotation

Do you have scans etc ?

CBCT ideally

Anyway maybe a genio could be good enough if it doesn’t lead to a big step off in the mandible or snyrhing- im just pretty sure it’s not the most optimal solution

I’ll be curious to see how it’s turns out

Will post a full breakdown with every single looksmaxx I have undertaken and the full journey in 2023.

It's not a huge difference but still do it... what Dr are you going to? I need the same thing my chin is a tad short. IMO you have great bone structure already only thing lacking is infras and maybe do something to even out your upper eyelids. You have a damn good base though.

It's not a huge difference but still do it... what Dr are you going to? I need the same thing my chin is a tad short. IMO you have great bone structure already only thing lacking is infras and maybe do something to even out your upper eyelids. You have a damn good base though.
It might be bad lighting but I've been told I don't have bad infraorbitals and my bone structure there is good and I don't need to get implants here. My upper eyelids have already had bilateral ptosis surgery to try and correct (they used to be terrible). I've contemplated another surgery to get these fixed but I think it might be too minimal (will reconsider after this).

Yeah or atleast a BSSO with clockwise rotation

Do you have scans etc ?

CBCT ideally

Anyway maybe a genio could be good enough if it doesn’t lead to a big step off in the mandible or snyrhing- im just pretty sure it’s not the most optimal solution

I’ll be curious to see how it’s turns out
Bsso with rotation how come lad

Lips is the most uncanny part of your face from side and 3/4 view, especially upper lip. If you get that fixed, it will improve you a lot IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666

to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lips is the most uncanny part of your face from side and 3/4 view, especially upper lip. If you get that fixed, it will improve you a lot IMO.
they’re fully natural and I quite like them to be honest. I think after the genio I’ll be done. I also don’t want to risk going into botched territory and having excessive surgeries.

I also think the pictures made my lips looks worse than they actually are. I believe they fit well with my nose and eyes giving me good overall harmony. Here are some other photos

Attachments

• 44862091-2B02-48EC-B1CB-33CF38A140C7.jpeg
    44862091-2B02-48EC-B1CB-33CF38A140C7.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 35FE2408-736C-4595-A426-D759CA6B548B.jpeg
    35FE2408-736C-4595-A426-D759CA6B548B.jpeg
    1,017.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 917D6A44-0E89-4A82-A770-87AF7AF1D845.jpeg
    917D6A44-0E89-4A82-A770-87AF7AF1D845.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I also think the pictures made my lips looks worse than they actually are. I believe they fit well with my nose and eyes giving me good overall harmony. Here are some other photos
your bj lips are unique and work even though the deep bite is visible

genio is the best thing you can do other than address your under eyes properly with implants

filler gave a tad more definition but does not address lack of forward grown volume and will need to be repeated with the results looking worse each time

your bj lips are unique and work even though the deep bite is visible

genio is the best thing you can do other than address your under eyes properly with implants

filler gave a tad more definition but does not address lack of forward grown volume and will need to be repeated with the results looking worse each time
I don't think the implants are good for me. My main improvement (and reason for fillers) was to treat my dark circles as I naturally lost most of the volume undereye when I leanmaxxed. Filler does exactly that; fills in the volume loss. The additional bit of cheek filler to add some masculinity to my face was just an additional benefit.

Yeah my deep bite is visible but it's only a teeth malocclusion class 1, it's not major and any kind of jaw surgery would do minimal to my external aesthetic appearance. Even my dentist recommended a genio otherwise an implant.

I'll keep thinking about everything but I'll likely get this and then just topup fillers each year. Ultimately i'm pretty exhausted from all this looksmaxxing and would like to just maintain what I've achieved and enjoy life.

Last edited:
I don't think the implants are good for me. My main improvement (and reason for fillers) was to treat my dark circles as I naturally lost most of the volume undereye when I leanmaxxed. Filler does exactly that; fills in the volume loss. The additional bit of cheek filler to add some masculinity to my face was just an additional benefit.

Yeah my deep bite is visible but it's only a teeth malocclusion class 1, it's not major and any kind of jaw surgery would do minimal to my external aesthetic appearance. Even my dentist recommended a genio otherwise an implant.

I'll keep thinking about everything but I'll likely get this and then just topup fillers each year. Ultimately i'm pretty exhausted from all this looksmaxxing and would like to just maintain what I've achieved and enjoy life.
you gonna turn into one of those bloated british girls if you get topup every year bruh and it's expensive over time more than implants

but genio good move

you gonna turn into one of those bloated british girls if you get topup every year bruh and it's expensive over time more than implants

but genio good move
I plan on being very careful with how much I do and will be conservative. Implants wont do the same thing which is replace volume loss (fat). Implants are great if you have recessed infraorbital rim bone which I don't have.

I plan on being very careful with how much I do and will be conservative. Implants wont do the same thing which is replace volume loss (fat). Implants are great if you have recessed infraorbital rim bone which I don't have.

You look a bit like Jude Law. Should get a wider chin IMO.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and WagedandReady

Nigga, you look good. Do smh against your receding hairline

You need lower lid retraction

Did u post results? @ToTheTop

Attachments

• 71207973545__AC28DC50-FD6D-479D-A5EA-90323440CF10.MOV
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    661.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Good idea, I'd probably need the same thing. What other procedures have you undergone?

Good idea, I'd probably need the same thing. What other procedures have you undergone?
Ptosis surgery, sliding genio, some cheek filler 8 months ago (likely gone by now or mostly gone), chin filler 2 months ago (small amount)

Softmaxxing has also been big (lost alot of bodyfat and improved skin, sleep etc)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger