Girl black pills guys on Instagram

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Retired , here to look better. No affiliations
Same girl that went into my dms and asked if I was a model is blackpilling guys on her instagram story . She’s staceylite and arab . But anyways BE atleast psl 5 or death . Absolute suicide fuel . First pic is first story , second pic is second story . Btw if u want her pics I will pm u them . She’s NOT the comment poster on the screen .
1B571D96 DDFF 437B 9680 9ECB16A0B98E
C28446CB 8F9B 4960 BF45 79105077C770

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, Hades, Over and 10 others
water is wet

there's still tons of 'just be NT'/lowinhib/status/money copers on these forums though so I guess it's good to remind everyone looks>everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4430 and 17 others
Imao the girl is fucking ugly and fat feminist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, PrisonMike, ImASlayer and 35 others
Same girl that went into my dms and asked if I was a model is blackpilling guys on her instagram story . She’s staceylite and arab . But anyways BE atleast psl 5 or death . Absolute suicide fuel . First pic is first story , second pic is second story View attachment 292697View attachment 292698
Pm me for a pic of the staceylite that POSTED the STORY that to her Instagram and dmed me . She’s not the girl that posted the comment jfl
It's the foid in the screen
It’s not her

whores are stupid and should fucking die

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, PenileFacialSurgery and Unmoggablegingercel
I mean they lowkey have a point tho. Most guys here aren’t an incel. If you didn’t care you’d go fuck a deformed chick PSL 2 that’s ready to suck your meat but you want a Stacy

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Greeicy, EthnicelAscension and 10 others
You guys don’t get it don’t you???

Her soulmate is dog
83BE55B2 8ABA 45C6 9B60 8FAF1588C536

Being a dog is much more attractive to women than being incel

OVERRRR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 685, Over and 11 others
Be chad or die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 5292 and 1 other person
Be chad or die

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Same girl that went into my dms and asked if I was a model is blackpilling guys on her instagram story . She’s staceylite and arab . But anyways BE atleast psl 5 or death . Absolute suicide fuel . First pic is first story , second pic is second story . Btw if u want her pics I will pm u them . She’s NOT the comment poster on the screen . View attachment 292697View attachment 292698
pm
+ which psl would you give him, @GUTS9770 ?

Good morning I

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PrisonMike, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
water is wet

there's still tons of 'just be NT'/lowinhib/status/money copers on these forums though so I guess it's good to remind everyone looks>everything.
everything>looks

you just want looks>everything

I can read you.

what this bitch is talking about cut the bullshit pff

• JFL
don’t give a fuck

i’ll have the last laugh and so will most men who bother looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: maxlooks, PrisonMike, EthnicelAscension and 5 others
Post pics of yourself or this thread is ogre

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
  • JFL
I mean they lowkey have a point tho. Most guys here aren’t an incel. If you didn’t care you’d go fuck a deformed chick PSL 2 that’s ready to suck your meat but you want a Stacy
Id take a PSL 2 foid sucking my meat Rn

Nobody should be blackpilling normies, it more competition for looksmaxers

• +1
Reactions: Lars, PrisonMike, Deleted member 5292 and 4 others
I wish i were married too ngl
me too, i just pray to allah for a good woman with manners, who stood away and not brainwashed with todays society

• Love it
me too, i just pray to allah for a good woman with manners, who stood away and not brainwashed with todays society
I thought you were a ONS man. Mirin tbh, i have the same hope, really wish it.
W can gtfo.

imagine being a cute girl's first kiss, thats all i ever want literally

I thought you were a ONS man. Mirin tbh, i have the same hope, really wish it.
W can gtfo.
i mean im down for both but if i could marry i would

dont want to commit zina more and more,temptations are too stronk as a weak imancel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CoconutMan, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
i mean im down for both but if i could marry i would

dont want to commit zina more and more,temptations are too stronk as a weak imancel
same mood exactly, i will regret it if i do it. We are too weak to resist a lot.

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan, nastynas and Vidyacoper
The moment she wrote that a dude is causing drama in a relationship that she is imagining, she fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and HighIQcel
Women actually LOVE all the drama that comes along with a gl man, it's a plus not a negative trait

If one week you are hurting her feelings by flirting with 5 other girls and she finds out with it then the next week youre saying bae I only care about you as your laying in bed cuddling after destroying her asshole then you will own her forever

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Deleted member 616, IWantToMax and 8 others
won't read until you send pics

problem is men find most girls attractive

just have a pussy and dont be deformed theory

also posts like this are very common where i live, not even a blackpill anymore
the scheme changed years ago
its over for 99% men, if only they knew how disgusting they appeal to women they would ldar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, PubertyMaxxer and diggbicc
Women actually LOVE all the drama that comes along with a gl man, it's a plus not a negative trait

If one week you are hurting her feelings by flirting with 5 other girls and she finds out with it then the next week youre saying bae I only care about you as your laying in bed cuddling after destroying her asshole then you will own her forever

I tried this strategy once and it worked fantastically for like two weeks until I pushed her too hard and she broke it off with me lmao

Girl black
Tbh honestly just lol
@LastGerman

PM her pics

If she thinks that a 4 like you Is a model, it's not sui fuel at all. Actually, this is life fuel

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and diggbicc
JFL at the projection here, unironically claiming that men are more likely to be superficially focused on looks than women.

"when men start going for nice girls then I'll lower my standards"

Caging at the straw clutching ngl

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
JFL at this low IQ foid
We men find women attractive from a way lower threshold than these whores do!
And we don't have a height requirement and for a lot of us don't even have a weight requirement and we are well aware of our SMV so we go for ugly fat bitches more than anyone (juggernaut law)

When this foid says "I see men going for attractive women only" she means "I see chads going for attractive women only"

0 self awareness and 0 IQ points just like any typical foid

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, DidntRead, Vidyacoper and 2 others
JFL at this low IQ foid
We men find women attractive from a way lower threshold than these whores do!
And we don't have a height requirement and for a lot of us don't even have a weight requirement and we are well aware of our SMV so we go for ugly fat bitches more than anyone (juggernaut law)

When this foid says "I see men going for attractive women only" she means "I see chads going for attractive women only"

0 self awareness and 0 IQ points just like any typical foid
she is the sort that will fight for Chad's attention, but wen she realizes that she is not as GL as stacys and gets no attention from Chad, you'll have to look on r/FDS to find her :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and PubertyMaxxer