Girl black pills guys on Instagram

JFL at this low IQ foid
We men find women attractive from a way lower threshold than these whores do!
And we don't have a height requirement and for a lot of us don't even have a weight requirement and we are well aware of our SMV so we go for ugly fat bitches more than anyone (juggernaut law)

When this foid says "I see men going for attractive women only" she means "I see chads going for attractive women only"

0 self awareness and 0 IQ points just like any typical foid
High IQ and based

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
When this foid says "I see men going for attractive women only" she means "I see chads going for attractive women only"
BASED AND BLACKPILLED

I mean they lowkey have a point tho. Most guys here aren’t an incel. If you didn’t care you’d go fuck a deformed chick PSL 2 that’s ready to suck your meat but you want a Stacy
Im volcel, and so hypergamous. After psl, I do not want a gf who im not very attracted too

Same girl that went into my dms and asked if I was a model is blackpilling guys on her instagram story . She’s staceylite and arab . But anyways BE atleast psl 5 or death . Absolute suicide fuel . First pic is first story , second pic is second story . Btw if u want her pics I will pm u them . She’s NOT the comment poster on the screen . View attachment 292697View attachment 292698
She is right

>>chico>>
>>Middle aged man?>>
Images 1 1

Wow this is new.

Only winning move for ugly men is not to play. You have to beg and simp and white knight for a 2% chance of becoming an indentured servant for a morbidly obese septum-pierced phone jockey with two mulatto bastard babies and ten thousand dollars of credit card debt. Meanwhile, Chad gets to cuddle at night with a nice girl who showers more than twice a week.

Doom and gloom.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Get looks or die

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Vidyacoper
>>chico>>
>>Middle aged man?>>
View attachment 307800
cherrypicked
Downloadfile 40 4734222650316

Only winning move for ugly men is not to play. You have to beg and simp and white knight for a 2% chance of becoming an indentured servant for a morbidly obese septum-pierced phone jockey with two mulatto bastard babies and ten thousand dollars of credit card debt. Meanwhile, Chad gets to cuddle at night with a nice girl who showers more than twice a week.

Doom and gloom.
based

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
"Based" women just piss me off. They try so hard to understand male things

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why did we give them rights again?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I’m not a 4 lmfao u mid face coper .
I have a long midface and as you know it's unfixable, I don't understand how saying that it's an huge flaw it's a cope

I mean they lowkey have a point tho. Most guys here aren’t an incel. If you didn’t care you’d go fuck a deformed chick PSL 2 that’s ready to suck your meat but you want a Stacy
Yeah, basically this. To be fair we can't really deny that we don't go for the below average girls, even people on .co have often admitted that they don't want an ugly gf and IT has often mentioned this hypocrisy and I can't really contest that , people on IT have a point.

Pua guru's be like tHatSaTEST