girl going to college while I rot in my senior year of HS

I

illoan82

Banned
so what do I do? should I ditch her and fuck girls my age? I really love her but she’s in college and it’s long distance :/

This forum is not the place to ask this, go to reddit lmao

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Ditch her. Long distance relationships are idiotic. It's not going to work, you had your fun and now it has to come to an end. Maybe you can meet up with her over break for some sex and fun, but it's over as far as any sort of commitment.

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
This forum is not the place to ask this, go to reddit lmao
ecd8c560953bd3602541b9184b76258b

this you?

how much can you bicep curl?

Ditch her. Long distance relationships are idiotic. It's not going to work, you had your fun and now it has to come to an end. Maybe you can meet up with her over break for some sex and fun, but it's over as far as any sort of commitment.

damn this hit me , no girls in my school are like her or as good looking as her ,

Cheat on her of course

long distance with your girl at college is a very very small chance of surviving even with bluepill standards im sorry brother

so what do I do? should I ditch her and fuck girls my age? I really love her but she’s in college and it’s long distance :/
Give it a shot but don't get too attached, shes older and might try to play you. Enjoy it while you can