wtf is wrong with some foids

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i met this girl off bumble all was going well she asked for my snap said im attractive whatever im probably mid to high mtn shes mtb-ltb. probably why she was replying fast and really into me, we were having a good chat last few days all was going well then just checked my phone she sent me a message 40 mins ago on snap, i don’t see her name so i click on the noti it’s self and she has removed me off snap and it says deleted account on bumble JFL.

i don’t know why but i seem to get girls intrested from the start then fumble, they can probably sense i am a .orgcell by how i speak or something

or maybe she’s actually fucked that’s what i will tell my self as i don’t know why this has happened

maybe ntpill is castrating me

• Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
also another girl i was speaking to recently, was quite interested in each other then she randomly got distant one day and instead of good morning goodnight texts it was wall snaps. is it over

or maybe shes weird

i met this girl off bumble all was going well she asked for my snap said im attractive whatever im probably mid to high mtn shes mtb-ltb. probably why she was replying fast and really into me, we were having a good chat last few days all was going well then just checked my phone she sent me a message 40 mins ago on snap, i don’t see her name so i click on the noti it’s self and she has removed me off snap and it says deleted account on bumble JFL.

i don’t know why but i seem to get girls intrested from the start then fumble, they can probably sense i am a .orgcell by how i speak or something

or maybe she’s actually fucked that’s what i will tell my self as i don’t know why this has happened

No one here can help you on the reason.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon

same shit has happened to me several times

one dayh foids are super interested and outgoing, the next day they stop replying/block me

fuck these sluts

same shit has happened to me several times

one dayh foids are super interested and outgoing, the next day they stop replying/block me

fuck these sluts
i’m a logical thinker so i just assume i must be fucking up somewhere along the lines to cause it, maybe it’s not the case all the time cos i actually can’t think of a reason sometimes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
or maybe shes weird
i mean she did give off slightly strange vibes cant really explain it but, deep voice and played football. bit masc

i mean she did give off slightly strange vibes cant really explain it but, deep voice and played football. bit masc
💀 it’s probably because your looks werent enough for your personality for the ltb foid, harsh world

you weren’t good looking enough nor was your personality interesting enough for her to stay
she gave me 3 heart eyes when i sent a face snap don’t know why she would do that unless she was trying to be nice and felt bad ☠️ but i think it was my personality because we were talking about fuck all just bullshit i never really know what to do in talking stage shits so boring and you just both talk about shit you don’t care about

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
she gave me 3 heart eyes when i sent a face snap don’t know why she would do that unless she was trying to be nice and felt bad ☠️ but i think it was my personality because we were talking about fuck all just bullshit i never really know what to do in talking stage shits so boring and you just both talk about shit you don’t care about
and usually when you mog a girl they are self aware and they know this but like u said maybe i wasn’t moggin hard enough i mean i literally sent a selfie while taking a shit wasn’t exactly trying hard to fraud in snap

3 heart eyes is the most bland and common reaction from girl who is slightly interest in you, if they are really interested they would play hard to get or make jokes

and usually when you mog a girl they are self aware and they know this but like u said maybe i wasn’t moggin hard enough i mean i literally sent a selfie while taking a shit wasn’t exactly trying hard to fraud in snap
why tf would you do that

you should have proposed meet up, facetime or asked about hobbies and work

post these threads in off topic bhai

• JFL
Reactions: shredmaxer
we did we talked about football and how i used to play and how she plays it now, how she’s injured and all that yapping, showed her the food i made you know just small shit like that

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
these were the starting messages i can’t snap ones anymore

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpeg
    IMG_0612.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0613.jpeg
    IMG_0613.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: otal_duu
Was going to link with this girl for the first time and on the day she asked if im coming but I forgot and jerked off and an hour earlier and cbf driving an hour so I said next week and she said "lol" and blocked me.

Was going to link with this girl for the first time and on the day she asked if im coming but I forgot and jerked off and an hour earlier and cbf driving an hour so I said next week and she said "lol" and blocked me.
💀

Bro she wanted to fuck whats wrong with u. Get freaky mention your stroke game or something. Not about fucking nutrition. LEARN TO ESCALATE holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and otal_duu
wtf neurodivergent conversation starter ?? do you not know the concept of a hookup

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
why is this actually a common thing with some girls some lore needs to be added to females for me to understand this, i’ve just searched and saw a few posts saying others have had the same thing happen. i left her on deliv for 40 mins at 1am btw i mean tbf i did do it for 3 hours before that and she replied back insta but still i was playing bo3 zombies with a friend ik not muting for a voice note to this hoe in the middle of an easter egg

wtf neurodivergent conversation starter ?? do you not know the concept of a hookup
i can’t drive yet so wasn’t really looking for shags and dips right now, i’m still rebounding off of a 8 month situationship

Bro she wanted to fuck whats wrong with u. Get freaky mention your stroke game or something. Not about fucking nutrition. LEARN TO ESCALATE holy shit
not every girl wants to fuck straight away and if i just said some cocky shit 8 or 9 times out of 10 i will be ignored

i can’t drive yet so wasn’t really looking for shags and dips right now, i’m still rebounding off of a 8 month situationship
8months is insane you were missing some gigantic social cues

not every girl wants to fuck straight away and if i just said some cocky shit 8 or 9 times out of 10 i will be ignored
Ok enjoy being high inhib for life

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
8months is insane you were missing some gigantic social cues
i was scared to meet her and she lived an hour away i’m still recovering from major anxiety she wanted 2 meet but i kinda didn’t just liked her company

i was scared to meet her and she lived an hour away i’m still recovering from major anxiety she wanted 2 meet but i kinda didn’t just liked her company
led her on for months?? 💀

3 possibilities:
found chad
ego hit
catfish

• +1
Reactions: Jova