Girl in my class is a giga whore and doesn’t know why guys don’t take her serious

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro there’s a girl in my class who just doesn’t care, she goes around flirting with every guy no matter the face

Even I got smacked in the butt by her, putting her hands around my neck, blowing kisses etc

But all that flirting dies off once I see she’s literally on every guys dick that way

That’s why none of the guy’s respect her and she doesn’t know why nobody takes her seriously

At this point it’s just weird imagine if it was a guy doing this shit innit, smacking random girls on the ass etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, penispilled, Nick.Harte and 7 others
Also she thought I was weird because she saw me on tinder jfl

Like she isn’t much more of a whore than anyone just cause she doesn’t have tinder she still goes around molesting every nigga within her range

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 47332 and Shkreliii
That will be someones wife

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 47332, TheMaxxer333 and 9 others
That will be someones wife
Litterally horrible tbh she’s not bad looking but she does this so much that it came to the point no guy respect her

She asks to sit next to guys and they all refuse

She’s that kind of girl who doesn’t even hang out with other foids just flirts with men all day long litterally any guy in her range

Manlet, tall, incel, chad everything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Patient A and Mewton
JFL I have seen these types
They have 0 self awareness

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Shkreliii
childhood trauma or spectrum or both

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
Bro there’s a girl in my class who just doesn’t care, she goes around flirting with every guy no matter the face

Even I got smacked in the butt by her, putting her hands around my neck, blowing kisses etc

But all that flirting dies off once I see she’s literally on every guys dick that way

That’s why none of the guy’s respect her and she doesn’t know why nobody takes her seriously

At this point it’s just weird imagine if it was a guy doing this shit innit, smacking random girls on the ass etc
Is she bad atleast?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Is she bad atleast?
No she’s a fat whore I’m not attracted to her she’s the one who keeps looking at me to see if I’m looking at her then I keep making this akward eye contact and now she probably thinks I like her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Patient A, Mewton and 1 other person
No she’s a fat whore I’m not attracted to her she’s the one who keeps looking at me to see if I’m looking at her then I keep making this akward eye contact and now she probably thinks I like her
Feel bad for u bro, fat hoes are the worst

• +1
volcel if you wouuldnt

• +1
Nigga r u still in high school

• +1
Every school has a whore like this. In my school, the whore wanted a kid so badly and didn’t understand that people only wanted her for sex. Her body count was higher than her age (20 at 17 yrs old)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies and Mewton

White girl in a nutshell

• +1
Fuark lasackro is living the ideal life atm Fek

• +1
Every school has a whore like this. In my school, the whore wanted a kid so badly and didn’t understand that people only wanted her for sex. Her body count was higher than her age (20 at 17 yrs old)
i wanna kms because i’m so ugly u don’t even know who my schools whore is:feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mewton and g0op