Girl keeps messing up my hair

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
This immature girl keeps bullying me by messing up my hairdo. She puts her hands on my head and mashes it. Yesterday I changed clothes for gym and left my jeans in the locker, she then stole my jeans and wore them parading around teasing me. We're fucking in our 20s and she acts like it's freshman hs.

She wants your cock BAD

very hot
bang her
iu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 470 and xit
Next time she does it push her against the wall and kiss her to assert dominance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Pendejo
slayer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 470 and pisslord
This immature girl keeps bullying me by messing up my hairdo. She puts her hands on my head and mashes it. Yesterday I changed clothes for gym and left my jeans in the locker, she then stole my jeans and wore them parading around teasing me. We're fucking in our 20s and she acts like it's freshman hs.
She really wants you cock man. If a cute girl did that to me, I would grab her by the neck and starting fucking her there and then.

gigachad GTFO

Give her a good right hook. She'll stop