Girl talks about me in the thrid person? Does she have autism?

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

“Do you look better off alone?”
So to start of with the story. We have to have some context. About a year ago,I liked this girl. I dmed her on ig all the time but eventually got blocked. She was a classmate and I was being slammed down publicly. I was kicked out of my freind group,i was alone. I became toxic and cold. I ignored her and she liked it. I messed with other girls and did whatever that year. After this next year starts in school and cleary she shows that she likes me. Asking me if im going to take her out,telling me what she likes and intiving me to events all of which I turned down I was on my ayankoji arc (still im) I wanted to be smarter and become a genius to which I am still working on. So one day as im leaving class which was on the college near the school. She intives me to walk with her. She talks about some other guy (Dont care) She then talks about me in the thrid person saying that there was a guy who used to be obessed with her and she wants him back (Talking about me) I dont care and walk into the school and then she asked me if I went on any dates. I say no (cause its retarded thing to do with my time) go to my classses few days later ask her about this thrid person crap and she laughes it off and says she thought I was gonna ask her out. Keep in mind she broke me mentally back in the day. Should I jsut keep ignoring this attention seeker with guys dming her everyday or should I just smash her and move on?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, Nick.Harte, Xangsane and 7 others
So to start of with the story. We have to have some context. About a year ago,I liked this girl. I dmed her on ig all the time but eventually got blocked. She was a classmate and I was being slammed down publicly. I was kicked out of my freind group,i was alone. I became toxic and cold. I ignored her and she liked it. I messed with other girls and did whatever that year. After this next year starts in school and cleary she shows that she likes me. Asking me if im going to take her out,telling me what she likes and intiving me to events all of which I turned down I was on my ayankoji arc (still im) I wanted to be smarter and become a genius to which I am still working on. So one day as im leaving class which was on the college near the school. She intives me to walk with her. She talks about some other guy (Dont care) She then talks about me in the thrid person saying that there was a guy who used to be obessed with her and she wants him back (Talking about me) I dont care and walk into the school and then she asked me if I went on any dates. I say no (cause its retarded thing to do with my time) go to my classses few days later ask her about this thrid person crap and she laughes it off and says she thought I was gonna ask her out. Keep in mind she broke me mentally back in the day. Should I jsut keep ignoring this attention seeker with guys dming her everyday or should I just smash her and move on?
fuck her once then ignore her

• +1
Reactions: Running!, mogstars and 3virtues
Damn you're so fucking cool just like Sasuke from Naruto or Ayanajoki from Classroom of the elite you are really fucking badass and ignored that girl like a real sigma

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, The Charon, Running! and 9 others
Just do it uoull regret it either way

1.If you don’t you’ll be a 23 yr old incel KHHV asking yourself why you didn’t take the opportunity

2. If you do it you’ll be thinking back later on thinking about how despite the fact you liked her she hurt you.

Either way you’ll be hurt. So just do it for the experience. Trust me, been there; done that.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 3virtues and tyroneorkms
Just do it uoull regret it either way

1.If you don’t you’ll be a 23 yr old incel KHHV asking yourself why you didn’t take the opportunity

2. If you do it you’ll be thinking back later on thinking about how despite the fact you liked her she hurt you.

Either way you’ll be hurt. So just do it for the experience. Trust me, been there; done that.
1. I will most likey be able to do a girl in my school easily after looksmaxxing and she called me ugly in pritvate but at the same time admited to flirting with me
2. I've moved on with the fact that she hurt me,it changed me to which I am ever grateful.
3. Having realtions with a girl is not in my favor. Rather I think I should use her and give her to one of my teammates for status.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
1. I will most likey be able to do a girl in my school easily after looksmaxxing and she called me ugly in pritvate but at the same time admited to flirting with me
2. I've moved on with the fact that she hurt me,it changed me to which I am ever grateful.
3. Having realtions with a girl is not in my favor. Rather I think I should use her and give her to one of my teammates for status.
The girl who hurts you my brother you never forget. Never. Youngin

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and 3virtues
fuck her once then ignore her
Perhaps but she values her "purity" but has 100s of guys dming her. Rather make her beg for it and never get it.

Title sounds like a badg thread

• JFL
Reactions: Running!
Last edited:
ignore her more cuz what ur doing aorks

if ur still at the start of high school eventually she’ll fuck u bro

ignore her more cuz what ur doing aorks
if ur still at the start of high school eventually she’ll fuck u bro
Gave her to my teamate's. Because if they talk to her it will lessen the attention i'm getting which is what I want. Less attention towards me at the moment. Besides grades and getting into a good college for engineering or not going to colleage and making money is the plan. Everytime I like a girl it always goes south and if you win at life you have to set things straight.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and vermillioncorefan
pump and dump

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Just fk her already chad

didn't read but yes