Girls think being tall = big dick

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Yesterday I fucked a girl that is very sure that being tall = big dick. She literally said: "If the guy is 195cm the odds of him having a big dick is very high. The same as he has big feet. Small guys usually have small ones".
For me as a manlet 177cm (frauding 180cm) with a big dick, this was a brutal blackpill.
I will never be able to leverage my dick size, simply because girls would never assume I have one.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sportsmogger, TUSSELEIF and 18 others
i am 6'3 with small ass feet and a average ass dick

im going to kill my self

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, fuckedupmanlet, sportsmogger and 21 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, fuckedupmanlet, sportsmogger and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Veganist, TUSSELEIF, socialcel and 2 others
imagine all of that and being 5’6
your life is over nigga, need quad LL, spinal lengthening, feet lengthening, penis lengthening to even be looked at by a female creature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, fuckedupmanlet, Maalik and 9 others
You are 6'3 it's fine
even worst i fruad 6'5 with airforces or lifts and still sometimes get mogged in a random fucking VASA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 30679
even worst i fruad 6'5 with lifts and still sometimes get mogged in a random fucking VASA
brutal where do you live so I can stay away

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face, fuckedupmanlet and Michael Myers
your life is over nigga, need quad LL, spinal lengthening, feet lengthening, penis lengthening to even be looked at by a female creature
i already have sex and get females lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZaC, bloomercel and wsada
brutal where do you live so I can stay away
my school average height is 5'7 cause there are alot of taco people so at school im fine but holy shit them lightskin 6'7 mfs terrify me

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and wsada
Yesterday I fucked a girl that is very sure that being tall = big dick. She literally said: "If the guy is 195cm the odds of him having a big dick is very high. The same as he has big feet. Small guys usually have small ones".
For me as a manlet 177cm (frauding 180cm) with a big dick, this was a brutal blackpill.
I will never be able to leverage my dick size, simply because girls would never assume I have one.
There has got to be some truth to it right?

If you need to cope (despite being a big dick manlet), show her pics of jordi el nino polla or shorty mac

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
my school average height is 5'7 cause there are alot of taco people so at school im fine but holy shit them lightskin 6'7 mfs terrify me
Kelly oubre pill

• WTF
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Kelly oubre pill
waiting to go to japan or a short ass country so i can have same smv as chico for a few weeks

• +1
There is barely any correlation between the two

• +1
Foids are pretty stupid in general

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ManletBlackcel, It'snotover and 5 others
What's with you niggers saying 5'10 is short jfl. Get off the internet and touch grass inkels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchaddam, Joe Rogancel, Michael Myers and 3 others
its pure bullshit

im 5‘9.5 and got a 7.5 incher in length average girth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Big White Cuck
6'1 , 6.8 inches dick, wear 43.5 to 44 shoe size

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: penispilled
5'11 5.8 inches seems correct

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11
its over + kys

it’s dht that’s said to correlate with penis size. Or maybe it’s how many receptors one has in the penis. Latinos who average 5’7 tend to have bigger penis size on average then the netherlands, they also have higher test levels and DHT levels. Nobody really knows though. It could be IGF1 levels which taller people naturally have higher levels of, so she might not be wrong

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Its the opposite i think rather lol

>Manlet
> says he is 177cm

kys

• +1
Reactions: notchaddam, yirma19, It'snotover and 5 others
Big dick manlets need to run bulge game to be noticed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, fuckedupmanlet, ft.spade and 1 other person
Being tall -> big dick

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

im going to kill my self
Brutal as fuck, I'm 6'1 with 5.5 inches dick, crazy shit over for me too.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and bloomercel

im going to kill my self
If your dick is actually average (5.5-6.5 inches) it looks comical on your height bro. That’s rough as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, bloomercel and jflsnowdzz
What's with you niggers saying 5'10 is short jfl. Get off the internet and touch grass inkels
You know that attractive girls have access to unlimited amount of guys that are hungry to fuck everything? Some of these guys are 190-2m tall and have attractive faces. They are collecting ons like crazy on a daily base.

I’m 195cm and i have really small hands and feet but my dick is so big

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
6.5 inch girth here, I love my fat dick. Too bd I'm only 5'9 but whatever

• +1
fair enough the more good genes they have the more good genes you would expect them to have

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, fuckedupmanlet, mogger10 and 4 others
Mines like 7 - 7.5

im going to kill my self
Start walking barefoot and start drinking kefir

She has probably seen more IRL erect dicks than every poster in this thread put together. So who are we to second guess her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, DelonLover1999, Lmao and 1 other person
For me as a manlet 177cm (frauding 180cm) with a big dick

You really wrote an entire academic essay just to be a bragging nigger and tell us you have a big dick?

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Not just girls, but everyone. They believe your dick will be proportional to your height.

• +1
I'm 188 cm frauding 190 cm and my dick is pretty small ngl

• Woah
  • +1
You really wrote an entire academic essay just to be a bragging nigger and tell us you have a big dick?
How is this bragging, if no girl cares about my dick size? Its literally worthless. Big dick size is worthless in general for getting girls. For keeping a girl its maybe important.

You know that attractive girls have access to unlimited amount of guys that are hungry to fuck everything? Some of these guys are 190-2m tall and have attractive faces. They are collecting ons like crazy on a daily base.
Ya but that doesn't mean that they're only wanting tall dudes. If height is what mattered most then wouldn't most sex symbols that they desire be NBA players? In reality you see them wanting facially attractive, average height men instead.

Height is just a bonus rather than a
prerequisite, assuming that you're at least average.

• +1
Reactions: mathis and XtrovertNTnormalfag
theres no correlation between height and dick size, god do i hate foids

• +1
Reactions: mathis and fuckedupmanlet

so true im 5 8 with a 7 inch dick

• +1