Girls think being tall = big dick

slightly below average sorry
i seriously dont know penis sizes, my ex said it was average thats why i said it was average

i seriously dont know penis sizes, my ex said it was average thats why i said it was average
If you mean 8.5 inches, thats around average yes. Maybe top 45 percentile. Wont be enough for most women but its gonna do the job if you look for shorter girls and have girth thats 6.5+

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Kamui
Yesterday I fucked a girl that is very sure that being tall = big dick. She literally said: "If the guy is 195cm the odds of him having a big dick is very high. The same as he has big feet. Small guys usually have small ones".
For me as a manlet 177cm (frauding 180cm) with a big dick, this was a brutal blackpill.
I will never be able to leverage my dick size, simply because girls would never assume I have one.
lol im short asf with big hands and feet, (ppl comment on them very often)

6’6 5.9x5

Not really true since the taller you are the longer are your muscles but the penis is not a muscle but a organ made of collagen and its growth is regolated by his genetic sensitivity to androgens. The only good indicator of dick size is nose as @Gengar Can confirm since he already stated it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, Joe Rogancel and Michael Myers
Yesterday I fucked a girl that is very sure that being tall = big dick. She literally said: "If the guy is 195cm the odds of him having a big dick is very high. The same as he has big feet. Small guys usually have small ones".
For me as a manlet 177cm (frauding 180cm) with a big dick, this was a brutal blackpill.
I will never be able to leverage my dick size, simply because girls would never assume I have one.
real whores know that this isn't true tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Joe Rogancel
Not really true since the taller you are the longer are your muscles but the penis is not a muscle but a organ made of collagen and its growth is regolated by his genetic sensitivity to androgens. The only good indicator of dick size is nose as @Gengar Can confirm since he already stated it.
Based cockologist.

OP, listen to this man.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
What's with you niggers saying 5'10 is short jfl. Get off the internet and touch grass inkels
I feel short at 5’10” but then again I live in the Netherlands where the average is 6’0”.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, MoggerGaston and Swarthy Knight
What's with you niggers saying 5'10 is short jfl. Get off the internet and touch grass inkels
irl 5'10 is not short, internet 5'10 is short cause they're mostly 5'8 guys claiming 5'10 lol

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Kamui, SoundnVision and 1 other person
I feel short at 5’10” but then again I live in the Netherlands where the average is 6’0”.
Ya that's a fair exception. Them North Euro mfs are built like NBA players or sumshit

irl 5'10 is not short, internet 5'10 is short cause they're mostly 5'8 guys claiming 5'10 lol
Lol exactly. Foids are more likely to make this mistake

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Are you Dutch? Do you get height mogged everyday by women?

I have an above average dick with a tiny little princess tiny nose

Lol exactly. Foids are more likely to make this mistake
It's not a mistake. As a man you can only adapt.

If you give your true height, then women automatically assue you are 2 inches shorter just because every other man is frauding everything.

You say you are 5'10, she will think of the 5'8 who frauded 5'10 to her. Result? She thinks you are 5'8 instead of 5'10.

And this is the case for EVERYTHING. People fraud EVERTYHING.

How much money you make, how many girls you had, your social-life, everything.

if you don't fraud, they will compare you to someone who does, and you will lose in comparison.

Who tf gave women rights

I will beat him up

• Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Are you Dutch? Do you get height mogged everyday by women?
Yes. Well, I was born and raised here, not ethnically Dutch. And yes, I get heightmogged literally everyday even by women. It’s insane.

Yes. Well, I was born and raised here, not ethnically Dutch. And yes, I get heightmogged literally everyday even by women. It’s insane.
Jesus

It’s not rare to see women who are between 5’11” and 6’3”. Sometimes even taller, but not as common. I was walking behind a heightmatched 6’3” elderly or middle-aged couple.

It’s not rare to see women who are between 5’11” and 6’3”. Sometimes even taller, but not as common. I was walking behind a heightmatched 6’3” elderly or middle-aged couple.
I was just thinking the other day that the first thing that is going to happen if I go to the Netherlands is get heightmogged by a freaking 6’2’’ female in high school lol

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I was just thinking the other day that the first thing that is going to happen if I go to the Netherlands is get heightmogged by a freaking 6’2’’ female in high school lol
Are you going to move here for high school?

Are you going to move here for high school?
Nope, I was just imagining this scenario where I exit the plane and already get heightmogged by a girl lol…

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Nope, I was just imagining this scenario where I exit the plane and already get heightmogged by a girl lol…
Yeah, that’s gonna happen for sure. But in high school there weren’t too many tall chicks like that. I just see them outside.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew
i am 6'3 with small ass feet and a average ass dick

im going to kill my self
Plot

average dick length = 13.12cm (5 inches).

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, It'snotover and Michael Myers
cringe tbh

it's not moron being tall and have a smaller dick is shif combo
6'3 is a good height jfl
At least he's not 5'7 with a small dick
Some girls would overlook his dickletism due to his height

6'3 is a good height jfl
At least he's not 5'7 with a small dick
Some girls would overlook his dickletism due to his height
thats what i said dude
but he said his dick is average that makes his dick ever smaller than it actually is due to him being 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
This is just bs lmfaoo i’m 188ish and my dick is small 💀

They're right nigga, dick Is proportional to the body like the anything else

I mean there's a weak correlation, studies show that.

So taller men statistically have larger penises on average.

6 ft 6 in 45 shoe size