Full-Time Chodemaxxer
IOI or just friendliness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 51781, RTLBbc and 4 others
Can be both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I only count P in V as ioi, so that means that I have never got a single ioi in my life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others
I've never been touched by a girl let alone have them speak to me so I would take it as an ioi

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Depends. Some Spanish women get very close and touch you and do that kiss on the cheek thing and that's just cultural.

I suppose it depends on the situation.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mentalcels for me but that dosen't not count seduction/ attraction or manipulation.

Imagine my hair mate and the constant shit I received from chav jb's in spoons you wouldn't say no to hags.

Depends. Some Spanish women get very close and touch you and do that kiss on the cheek thing and that's just cultural.

I suppose it depends on the situation.
Yeah that's absolutely different. Welcome to the UK.

Last edited:
Ioi for sure. Speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 51781
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 48689 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
over for my gf then, her mum does this all the time
She subconciously wnats ur cock. Fuck the mum and gf at same time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geezcel and infini
Mentalcels for me but that dosen't not count seduction/ attraction or manipulation.

Imagine my hair mate and the constant shit I received from chav jb's in spoons you wouldn't say no to hags.

Yeah that's absolutely different. Welcome to the UK.
Uk? I hate uk tbh. Lots of fucking whores there

Uk? I hate uk tbh. Lots of fucking whores there
They still mog leading your average standard to a new realm. Idk but if you've been there they're ain't nothing like a chav stace give you ioi.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
They still mog your average standard to a new realm. Idk but if you've been there they're ain't nothing like a chav stace give you ioi.
Nah average uk girl is a hag. My shithole has better girls tbh.

Nah average uk girl is a hag. My shithole has better girls tbh.
That's what they all say, until reality hits. We see things they will never see. I'd say the majority of @forevergymcelling's slags series are better ultimately than the average aussie hoe.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Samsepioler
That's what they all say, until reality hits. We see things they will never see. I'd say the majority of @forevergymcelling's slags series are better ultimately than the average aussie hoe.
im georgian. Georgian goorls look good on average i dont know about uk girls, all of them look like hags jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and infini
im georgian. Georgian goorls look good on average i dont know about uk girls, all of them look like hags jfl
When they're the top, accentuated, they are the top. Have a look at his British slags series and you'll see. Slavic girls all for the majority have a similar frame but Brits are a multitude.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Samsepioler
When they're the top, accentuated, they are the top. Have a look at his British slags series and you'll see.
British girls look good but not on average

British girls look good but not on average
I used to think the same way with rating scandi's up there euntil I saw the masc meets cute slag light. I'm sure @the BULL can relate.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
IOI or just friendliness?

if ur atleast htn then ioi 100%

however if its just a girl thats friends with you because you are a jester and etc then friendliness.

more often than not though if a girl is the one initiating touch you can most likely easily put some work on her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Mr Test and forevergymcelling
if ur atleast htn then ioi 100%

however if its just a girl thats friends with you because you are a jester and etc then friendliness.

more often than not though if a girl is the one initiating touch you can most likely easily put some work on her
It's a new girl at work

@Bozoogway tales from PFC

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
@Bozoogway tales from PFC

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Moggedbyevery1, infini and 1 other person
It's a new girl at work

wwmd, what would maher do, fuck it if she touches your arms and shit just initiate next time as well and fuck her in the work bathroom

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
wwmd, what would maher do, fuck it if she touches your arms and shit just initiate next time as well and fuck her in the work bathroom
We're both in relationships jfl;

• Woah
Reactions: dragomaxxer
So I was dating this girl and she suddenly started holding my hand. IOI or just friendliness?

IOI 100%

why would a girl be touchy with subhuman just to be nice

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
it depends. but in my cases they do it because they know they can get away with it. if a guy touches me when talking i always react to it but with girls you cantdo that

Means nothing. My boss's wife used to touch my arm the whole time.Some women are just touchy

ioi in 95% of cases.

it depends. but in my cases they do it because they know they can get away with it. if a guy touches me when talking i always react to it but with girls you cantdo that
Jfl I always do when girls touch me at work,i back away and square up to them like I’m disgusted and gonna fight them ,

They’re so used to being simped for just by giving males a slight bit of attention and that’s why they do it

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 57464 and Deleted member 60975