Girls want only chadsssss

shieldzz

shieldzz

Why you wonder why you are alone and invisible when literally every post on a woman tiktok is like this

3 M views for 2 clowns dancing like faggots,1M likes,those girls are manipulated by titok to think they should only search those type of guys

Fuck you tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Xangsane, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
nah not this guy

fuckkckckckck

the one on the right

hes copious amounts of cringe.. unbelievable

also cope.. most girls date mtn/ltns lmaoaooa keep crying.. most of them date down..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, anthony111553, Xangsane and 4 others
@InnerVoid @PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Gengar @GabachoCopium @Earth Dollar @Kristin @Ritalincel

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
nah not this guy

fuckkckckckck

the one on the right

hes copious amounts of cringe.. unbelievable

also cope.. most girls date mtn/ltns lmaoaooa keep crying.. most of them date down..

EVEN THO THEY ARE DATING THEM,they are dating them because in the end they realise they dont have better options

You still proved my point right

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
these aint chads tho, frat/tiktok/status/money halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers and shieldzz
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
EVEN THO THEY ARE DATING THEM,they are dating them because in the end they realise they dont have better options

You still proved my point right
know bunch of htb/stacylites dating hella down

and they could easily get better than that

you just see what you wanna see. but i cba to even be involved in this argument..

have fun

• +1

you just see what you wanna see. but i cba to even be involved in this argument..

have fun
Few examples wont speak for millions of people

Why you wonder why you are alone and invisible when literally every post on a woman tiktok is like this

3 M views for 2 clowns dancing like faggots,1M likes,those girls are manipulated by titok to think they should only search those type of guys

Fuck you tiktok

4b movement is gonna make this worse

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel and shieldzz
chadlites* . If you say otherwise fuck you retard
i mean yeah if u a third world white worshipper, average uni students maybe htns a lil, but see 10 of them a day

i mean yeah if u a third world white worshipper, average uni students maybe htns a lil, but see 10 of them a day
Prettyboys > chads for this category of women age

Prettyboys > chads for this category of women age
ofc but its mostly inhib, any average guy same clothes same frat swag with balls to dance like faggy tiktok will get some poonang, if i did the same video ill get comments and validation but that doesnt translate to real life too much

• Hmm...
Reactions: shieldzz
where are the chads in this video

ofc but its mostly inhib, any average guy same clothes same frat swag with balls to dance like faggy tiktok will get some poonang, if i did the same video ill get comments and validation but that doesnt translate to real life too much
True but still those guys are the the boys which 15-25 girls are 90% simping for. They are the one in control with bunch of options,and im talking from experience since i have tons of friends like that,meanwhile normies or average guys get leftout

True but still those guys are the the boys which 15-25 girls are 90% simping for. They are the one in control with bunch of options,and im talking from experience since i have tons of friends like that,meanwhile normies or average guys get leftout
yeah because theyre 19-21 and thats who they be fucking ngga, most normies are retards that need old men ( which isnt respect) so they never act faggy enough to get dumb young thots like these, pretty easy to be 21 and laid unless you severly short or have a goofy face (goofy face not ugly, ugly can still scarymax)

@InnerVoid @PseudoMaxxer @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Gengar @GabachoCopium @Earth Dollar @Kristin @Ritalincel
hairmaxxed faggots aint chads buddy

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I don't wonder why I'm alone. I already know why. It's because I'm hideous. And women care too much for looks.

• So Sad

Fuck you tiktok

Not chad

They aren’t chads tbh

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
What are the loooks level of the toilets?
Beat them up and force them to date their looksmatch or masc men (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and sub5c3l

have fun
Because they couldn’t get the guy they want to commit

the 4b movement is gonna spread to the west . when they say they arent gonna have sex with men they are actually meaning they dont want to fuck normies, high tier normies and sub5s

• +1
the 4b movement is gonna spread to the west . when they say they arent gonna have sex with men they are actually meaning they dont want to fuck normies, high tier normies and sub5s
Here’s the thing
What are the loooks level of the toilets?
Beat them up and force them to date their looksmatch or masc men (in Minecraft)

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Xangsane and sub5c3l
any average guy same clothes same frat swag with balls to dance like faggy tiktok will get some poonang
Stopped reading here, average guy would look like an utter clown in a full denim fit like that, also caged at “frat swag” and “poontang” you are such an out of touch oldcel 😂

• +1
Exactly this was a joke

Ohhhh

• JFL
Stopped reading here, average guy would look like an utter clown in a full denim fit like that, also caged at “frat swag” and “poontang” you are such an out of touch oldcel 😂
English not my main language pendejo, clown true until she drunk enough, might work at a low light club, might

Fuck you tiktok

I think you just need to female gaze max

• JFL
Prettyboy cringelords who tiktokmaxxed is what's trending currently and what's making the punani wet.

• +1

Fuck you tiktok

Its cus the one on the right looks good

Fuck you tiktok

Let's see, be alone or with women who watch tiktok. Decision is easy.

Fuck you tiktok

jfl at masculinity copers above me

the left guy is a Chad and his mate is a strong HTN who is more NT than any HTN on this forum + has appeal (IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS)
4b movement is gonna make this worse
BRUTAL shit it will be giga over if that shit spreaded globally in the future

anyway even OP's post tells us a lot tbh

many girls (MTBs-HTBs) will rather stay single than accept anything lower than Chadlite... even tall HTNs are going to be fucked up if the trends continues... at least average height + top 10% face will be requirement

over for moids :feelswhy:

the left guy is a Chad and his mate is a strong HTN who is more NT than any HTN on this forum + has appeal (IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT LOOKS)

many girls (MTBs-HTBs) will rather stay single than accept anything lower than Chadlite... even tall HTNs are going to be fucked up if the trends continues... at least average height + top 10% face will be requirement

Its brutal

• +1

Fuck you tiktok

Jbw

They’re average if you remove the hair

• JFL
I

Its gonna spread. Then it will be over for htn,mtn and sub5s . But foids will realise they made a mistake when all the sub5s and normies that make their shit and keep their electricity running die out and dont reproduce anymore and they are gonna start wondering why they only have 2 hours of energy a day and somehow they will find a way to blame it on men:feelswah:

• JFL