TBH I HATE NICE GIRLS 😡

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s nothing I hate more than hot nice girls since it’s legit almost impossible to know if they’re into you

Most girls are rude to every dude so if she’s coincidentally nice only to u then she’s probably into u and that helps a lot

But some girls are just like that to everyone like looks at ur direction just stares at u, comes talk to u all the time, asks u shit every time

But then u think oh this hoe likes me u see her doing it with another guy

It’s absolutely brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, sportsmogger, pablomaxx and 8 others
Fake kindness is the most disgusting thing for me.

I can't stand these people who give you the fakest smile to your face.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, dopaminebeyondfried, pablomaxx and 3 others
There’s nothing I hate more than hot nice girls since it’s legit almost impossible to know if they’re into you

Most girls are rude to every dude so if she’s coincidentally nice only to u then she’s probably into u and that helps a lot

But some girls are just like that to everyone like looks at ur direction just stares at u, comes talk to u all the time, asks u shit every time

It’s absolutely brutal
I don't think this is a good way of determining if a girl likes you. You don't wanna go out with a bitch. There's tons of ways of telling like body language, the way she looks at you, etc etc. It just reflects badly on her if she's mean to everyone. Sweet girls are the best.

• +1
Reactions: randomop and Iasacrko
Fake kindness is the most disgusting thing for me.

I can't stand these people who give you the fakest smile to your face.
In the case I’m talking about it’s not even fake she seems genuinely nice but when ur like that to everyone how am i supposed to tell if u like me

I’m always gonna be scared to get friendzoned

When the girl treats every guy like he’s a disgusting ghost and treats u well then that’s a guaranteed yes

Mm yes. I agree.

Idk dude anymore

I’m tired of this shit

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I don't think this is a good way of determining if a girl likes you. You don't wanna go out with a bitch. There's tons of ways of telling like body language, the way she looks at you, etc etc. It just reflects badly on her if she's mean to everyone. Sweet girls are the best.
But she honestly does this with every guy

I was at the pc room and she was eyeballing me today the whole time with a smile then she starts to do the same with other niggas

Ofc there are things even nice girls will do to ppl they like only but it’s much more work to tell

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
But she honestly does this with every guy

I was at the pc room and she was eyeballing me today the whole time with a smile then she starts to do the same with other niggas

Ofc there are things even nice girls will do to ppl they like only but it’s much more work to tell
Then she's just a hoe. She's telling you everything you need to know right there, and that is "don't bother with me I am a hoe"

Then she's just a hoe. She's telling you everything you need to know right there, and that is "don't bother with me I am a hoe"
No Ik hoes they flirt with every guy she seems like a genuinely nice girl she likes to help ppl a lot

No Ik hoes they flirt with every guy she seems like a genuinely nice girl she likes to help ppl a lot
That's just her disguise bro. She's giving you two mixed signals. She SEEMS like a nice girl, but her actions are indicating that she practices hoe-ish behavior bhai saar. Go off her actions, not the way she SEEMS. Girls can't just seem like hoes or else people won't like them.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
That's just her disguise bro. She's giving you two mixed signals. She SEEMS like a nice girl, but her actions are indicating that she practices hoe-ish behavior bhai saar. Go off her actions, not the way she SEEMS. Girls can't just seem like hoes or else people won't like them.
Yeah some are like that tbh nowadays most girls are hoes I just look for the least hoey 😂

There’s a legit hoe who’s not even ashamed of it tho she just slaps random dudes asses like one of these days I’m gonna slap hers back or something but as a guy I’m always afraid of that and I notice every other guy is too I never seen guys return these ass slaps or the flirting she does with everyone

• +1
There’s a legit hoe who’s not even ashamed of it tho she just slaps random dudes asses like one of these days I’m gonna slap hers back or something but as a guy I’m always afraid of that and I notice every other guy is too I never seen guys return these ass slaps or the flirting she does with everyone
Damn she sounds disgusting. Good on you for avoiding that mess. Nothing good would come from interacting with her.

But yeah you're too smart to fall for hoe tricks. If she's not showing you through her words and actions she's not a hoe, don't waste time. Obviously if you're just looking to smash do it cause she's a hoe but anything more and it's a no go in my opinion. Listen to your gut.

Don't you have a GF anyway? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Damn she sounds disgusting. Good on you for avoiding that mess. Nothing good would come from interacting with her.

But yeah you're too smart to fall for hoe tricks. If she's not showing you through her words and actions she's not a hoe, don't waste time. Obviously if you're just looking to smash do it cause she's a hoe but anything more and it's a no go in my opinion. Listen to your gut.

Don't you have a GF anyway? :lul::lul:
I would never ever date her but honestly I like her as a friend she’s pretty funny she’s the same girl in the BULL video I posted some time ago the one who laughs at his face I printed out

• JFL

It’s absolutely brutal
We call them sluts for good reasons.