I’m finally gonna stop being nice tbh

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk why I even do it every time being nice helping ppl out meanwhile then I overhear ppl say bad things about me

Like this girl wanted to sit in the back but there was no chairs available besides the one next to me

And her friend is like look there’s a spot there and she tells her she’s not gonna sit next to me

Meanwhile every time she comes ask me for something I’m just nice but i notice ppl will only use subhuman cucks like me

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, vermillioncorefan, smoth and 5 others
happens to us subhumans..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Iasacrko
Bro I swear from this day forward I entered my asshole phase idgaf I’ll be shit to everyone because even when u think ppl are chill with u they hate u

I’m just too stupid to realise it

• Love it
Reactions: northern mogger and sub5c3l
Bro I swear from this day forward I entered my asshole phase idgaf I’ll be shit to everyone because even when u think ppl are chill with u they hate u

dark triad !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, autistic_tendencies and Iasacrko
happens to us subhumans..
I swear I’m gonna be an asshole to all these ppl and record the shit to post here for laughs I got treated like shit long enough

I notice I only give but nobody rlly gives me shit

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: northern mogger and sub5c3l
I swear I’m gonna be an asshole to all these ppl and record the shit to post here for laughs I got treated like shit long enough

I notice I only give but nobody rlly gives me shit
same reason why I left all my social circles tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and northern mogger
same reason why I left all my social circles tbh
Literally all the time men and women especially women they approach me and are like oh wassup

Nowadays I just go straight to the point and ask wtf do u want and it’s always for something nobody cares to talk to me they just want shit from me just getting used constantly gets tiering

Then I have to hear them yell calling me names

• So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
Thought you were HTN

Maybe that's not enough anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
We need to confrontation maxx

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Thought you were HTN

Idk I sometimes get positive reaction from girls that make me think maybe I’m good but then other times I get treated like shit

Most guys irl think I’m attractive but I don’t think the avarage bluepilled nigga knows what women want

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and sub5c3l
Thought you were HTN

Looks don’t matter. Some people are just cursed and doomed. I’m good looking and my life has been dogshit ever since I turned 18. Even if im somehow delusional about my looks, I’m certainly not “ugly” and at the very worst I’m slightly above average (lean, tall, angular wide jaw, good eyeshape)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, dopaminebeyondfried and sub5c3l
Idk why I even do it every time being nice helping ppl out meanwhile then I overhear ppl say bad things about me

Like this girl wanted to sit in the back but there was no chairs available besides the one next to me

And her friend is like look there’s a spot there and she tells her she’s not gonna sit next to me

Meanwhile every time she comes ask me for something I’m just nice but i notice ppl will only use subhuman cucks like me
I noticed this when I was 14, people only used me but never really cared. I always used to be the people pleaser, friend of everyone but no one. You have to judge people the same way they judge you and stop being nice. Learn to say no sometimes and people would respect you, just don't be a fulltime asshole.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Looks don’t matter. Some people are just cursed and doomed. I’m good looking and my life has been dogshit ever since I turned 18. Even if im somehow delusional about my looks, I’m certainly not “ugly” and at the very worst I’m slightly above average (lean, tall, angular wide jaw, good eyeshape)
Fr man idk what it’s been for me ever since I turned 18 life has been a shitshow I used to be mostly treated normal back then

• So Sad
Reactions: WELOVELOOKS and LordSergiXX63

True. I’ve had “friends” that weren’t really friends. Like I’ve hung out with some people from uni after class in the school’s plaza right

We’re off on spring break right now and I have a chat with them and I asked them if they wanted to go to the beach even if it’s for a little while (we all live like 20 min away from the beach btw)

Not ONE of then has answered😥. And they’re probably gonna give me some bullshit excuse on Monday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Klasik01

can u pls be nice to me

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

i deal with foids like this by giving them a mean ass tone and then acting like i didnt do it on purpose humbles these LTBs asap

I’m in my soft guy era
Hahahahah