Give me tips roidcels!

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Starting first cycle today, 600mg test e, MWF, 12.5mg Aromasin TF. Tell me what to look out for pls!

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Jeww, coispet and 1 other person
@ConfusedBolivian @Gaygymmaxx

3913457 9e3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, basedmogger, Clqs and 5 others
600 way too high of a dose

• +1
Reactions: callisto, kiyopon and socialcel
You should start with 300mg no ai the first 4 weeks then up a bit the dosage if you get no sides, i started the first 4 weeks on 250mg test

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Clqs, kiyopon and 3 others
You should start with 300mg no ai the first 4 weeks then up a bit the dosage if you get no sides, i started the first 4 weeks on 250mg test
I would start the test too, but I'm pretty sure my family would find out I'm using something, maybe when I move out

How did your family react when they realized?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
no need to lower the dosage but do your bloodwork and adjust ai to keep estrogen in check

test only cycle is easy to control

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and ConfusedBolivian
I would start the test too, but I'm pretty sure my family would find out I'm using something, maybe when I move out

How did your family react when they realized?
Mine realized from the gains and they dont give a fuck bcs they actually dont love me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, basedmogger, Clqs and 3 others
roids will age you don't use it

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
no need to lower the dosage but do your bloodwork and adjust ai to keep estrogen in check

test only cycle is easy to control
Not true, you should start always low for safety and even better use a dose where you need no ai, i can tolerate 750mg or 500mg test with no ai just a lil water retention but 0 gyno of side effects from it

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Not true, you should start always low for safety and even better use a dose where you need no ai, i can tolerate 750mg or 500mg test with no ai just a lil water retention but 0 gyno of side effects from it
miring 750 with no ai

most i can do is 350

fuark

Starting first cycle today, 600mg test e, MWF, 12.5mg Aromasin TF. Tell me what to look out for pls!
600mg is way too low
Do 1g 3x a week on MWF with no ai
So 3g of test per week is where the gains are
600mg is trt dosage for 19 yr olds tbh ngl
No cap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and trueceI
not to be that guy, but can i do 400? I feel like it would be good enough to make decent gains at.

not to be that guy, but can i do 400? I feel like it would be good enough to make decent gains at.
no do 300 buddy youre 16 you dont want to ruin yourself with roids.

its not a magic potion thatll make you look better the more you take it, youll ruin the way you look and your natural test if you take too much so by reluctant when it comes to dosage dont overdo it

no do 300 buddy youre 16 you dont want to ruin yourself with roids.

its not a magic potion thatll make you look better the more you take it, youll ruin the way you look and your natural test if you take too much so by reluctant when it comes to dosage dont overdo it
400 isnt that high tho…

And 300 is barely above some people’s TRT

no ai even w open growth plates most likely? 16 rn

400 isnt that high tho…

And 300 is barely above some people’s TRT
good bro you shouldnt be taking much more than peoples TRT youre 16 your body is producing close to the most test it ever will

• Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
good bro you shouldnt be taking much more than peoples TRT youre 16 your body is producing close to the most test it ever will
whats the point in going on TRT at 16? lmao

have u done anything?
nope.

im 18 and i started working out when i was 16 and by the time i was 17 i had a better physique than most guys my age and now its very rare for me to see someone my age with a better physique than me irl
i also ate terribly, slept terribly, didnt train optimally for a long time and didnt take steroids.

dont take steroids for muscle gain its so unnecessary only do it for bone development and even then i wouldnt recommend it unless youre noticeably recessed

• JFL
nope.

im 18 and i started working out when i was 16 and by the time i was 17 i had a better physique than most guys my age and now its very rare for me to see someone my age with a better physique than me irl
i also ate terribly, slept terribly, didnt train optimally for a long time and didnt take steroids.

dont take steroids for muscle gain its so unnecessary only do it for bone development and even then i wouldnt recommend it unless youre noticeably recessed
impossible to fill out my frame naturally at 6’4.

Do 350-500 teste and add anavar or masterone

use hcg along side test (probably shouldn't use either) because if you are 16 your balls have just dropped and didn't develop fully. If you shut down lh and fsh production now they might never develop. Increase in estrogen will shut your growth plates closed but im assuming you don't care if you are 6'4

• +1
use hcg along side test (probably shouldn't use either) because if you are 16 your balls have just dropped and didn't develop fully. If you shut down lh and fsh production now they might never develop. Increase in estrogen will shut your growth plates closed but im assuming you don't care if you are 6'4
wdym my balls havent dropped lmao? they’re completely normal. will use AI for E btw

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Driler
i said that your balls just dropped recently. If you shut them down now it will be a whole lot harder to get them going, if you ever try to do so, if you dont use hcg. But generally i think it is very retarded what you are doing btw considering you cant read a sentence properly

i said that your balls just dropped recently. If you shut them down now it will be a whole lot harder to get them going, if you ever try to do so, if you dont use hcg. But generally i think it is very retarded what you are doing btw considering you cant read a sentence properly
i’m dizzy from pinning bro

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
oh shit ur on, damn lmk how it goes

• +1
Up the doses like by double

• JFL
I'm a similar age. U think test + aromasin + hgh is worth it? Maybe rad 140 instead of test

• +1
its not lmao
it is, even on a low dose like 200mg, still gonna consider it tho cuz fuck i really want a tad bit more lower third dimorphism

I'm a similar age. U think test + aromasin + hgh is worth it? Maybe rad 140 instead of test
rad 140 is a scam. otherwise ye sounds good bro do it

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
it is, even on a low dose like 200mg, still gonna consider it tho cuz fuck i really want a tad bit more lower third dimorphism
PCT left the chat. if u dont abuse steroids like a bodybuilder you can easily get off. even some of the top bodybuilders could get off, it would js be harder/longer.