1000053834.jpg
    903.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1000053835.jpg
    1000053835.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty and goodgamebro
How do u get ur hair wet like that all the time? U use water if so how many times. Per day. I always have dry hair

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
How do u get ur hair wet like that all the time? U use water if so how many times. Per day. I always have dry hair
I dont dry my hair

never began

You looked cute as a kid but T made you ogre

Estrogenmaxxpill strikes again

Use leave in conditioner bhai

And stop using shampoo it might take days - a few months

You looked cute as a kid but T made you ogre

Estrogenmaxxpill strikes again
lmao the ogre pic was me back when i was a gymcel currently i am the first pic or the cutest one

• +1
lmao the ogre pic was me back when i was a gymcel currently i am the first pic or the cutest one
High MTN-Low HTN

Being ethnic and pheno taxxed you hard ngl

Good bones doe

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Gonza and goodgamebro
High MTN-Low HTN

Being ethnic and pheno taxxed you hard ngl

Good bones doe
unfortunately yes but im on a mission to giga fraud out my horribel pheno:feelskek: help me on this bhai

• JFL
unfortunately yes but im on a mission to giga fraud out my horribel pheno:feelskek: help me on this bhai
Your pheno is only bad for white girls bhai

You can't fraud your pheno look at BGM, he's black but with white features it looks wrong

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Your pheno is only bad for white girls bhai

You can't fraud your pheno look at BGM, he's black but with white features it looks wrong
i live in the uk and white girls dont seem repulsed by it as long as ur tall they will fuck subhumans

• JFL
i live in the uk and white girls dont seem repulsed by it as long as ur tall they will fuck subhumans
How tall are you

• JFL
Now I'm gonna be publicly executed by him in this thread

Thanks "bhai" :feelswhy::feelswhy:
to be honest i agree with you theres a certain strangeness to him but its definetly better than this

• +1
to be honest i agree with you theres a certain strangeness to him but its definetly better than this
View attachment 2833149
Hot take

His harmony (not ratios) used to be better than now because he's african american

He's defo more gl now but foids are 100% gonna be able to tell that he got surgeries because of the uncanniness

• Woah
you dont buddy
I zygomatic arch your whole pajeet 10 rupee family tree while you have to suck in cheeks to create a small hollow cheek halo faggot kys

I zygomatic arch your whole pajeet 10 rupee family tree while you have to suck in cheeks to create a small hollow cheek halo faggot kys
aasi gifted bone genes im not ur regular shitskin

Bleach your skin

sadly capped at high ltn-mtn because of eye area

The you now

6ft 1 barefoot
Yesterday u claimed to be 6ft mirin growing inches overnight , and u also claim that you see tons of “5 10” “foids” everyday and it makes u feel short 😭🤣

MTN, would be bullied to suicide in the west

Yesterday u claimed to be 6ft mirin growing inches overnight , and u also claim that you see tons of “5 10” “foids” everyday and it makes u feel short 😭🤣
idgaf bro im 185cm measured on the stadiometre from the doctor and the claimed height was masrued quite some time ago i dont feel short by any mean arounf 5 10 foids its just im not towering over them like a giant as normally

MTN, would be bullied to suicide in the west
i do pretty well here amanaged to escape inceldom with blue eyed blondie :lul: but yes i used to be bullied back when i was 13

RAMU KAKA:lul: BHAI jfl i dont have the subhuman jutting fag habit PAJEET
IMG 20240405 001954

Yeah you're surely not jutting you ape philtrum fag

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
Middle lol but whole india looke like shit
btw what part of india u from bhai south , north or? middle( middle indians look like failed sciecne expiriments

Middle lol but whole india looke like shit
use your iq RAMU south indians andhara mainly except tamil have mogger aasi bones look at ali moose khan for e.g north indians have aryan features with not a lot of bones but good colouring south indiands have shit colouring but still have mogger bones. middle india which is an awekward mix of aryo and aasi genes makes them look subhuman most indians r from middle india

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
i do pretty well here amanaged to escape inceldom with blue eyed blondie :lul: but yes i used to be bullied back when i was 13
Stop larping it is over for you smelly indian boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ajjubhai and brucewayne78