Rate me and give tips, im lean rn should i starvemaxx

mogmaxxer1

mogmaxxer1

Iron
i am getting leaner and think im 17 percentage bodyfat although the gym machine thingy tells me im 14.5% which i dont believe, any tips
Photo on 14 03 24 at 1008PM
Photo on 14 03 24 at 1013PM 2
Photo on 08 03 24 at 1243AM
Photo on 14 03 24 at 1013PM 3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Variety Jones and PseduoAryan
looks like i shrunk the photo lol clicking on it should get it to normal size

Chubby cheeks lose fat eyes decent. But jaw sucks in. Man I think you have potential
so leanmaxxing should help chubby cheeks, for the jaw does chewing gum help or is it cope, growing a beard could help with that ig?

so leanmaxxing should help chubby cheeks, for the jaw does chewing gum help or is it cope, growing a beard could help with that ig?
Look at my profile that’s me btw. Just chew gum (Brett mavericks) and do a bit of mewing. You can only achieve holo through leanmaxxing

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and mogmaxxer1
Don't starvemaxx that's stupid just cut bf normally

mtn get better skincare and hairstyle leanmaxx and can easily ascend to HTN
What hairstyle would suit me? I think I look better in this length than with a fade or undercut, should I grow it longer? Easy ascension to htn implies I can ascend further 🤔👍🏼😃

• JFL
Reactions: backtothesewers
htn

• JFL
Reactions: Axii
Hallo yor compootar has virus

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WojakAI, BananaBoy, backtothesewers and 4 others
Hallo yor compootar has virus
Yup ur computer does have virus mf, I also mog the fuck outta u while worshipping cows 😂 also got enough money to buy ur family

IMG 5880
Close the light of ur rooms and use flashlight to take ur photo . Set a timer and take from a bit distance by zooming 1.5x
This should give ur actual face . Ur face looks very round from front.
I’ll add some other photos of me man, ig that should give more idea
F55D7E24 A446 4408 83B0 05C860B0DB82
AED55F1E 92E1 43FF 846C 3D08037309F5
IMG 5995

Cool have u started earning ? Also take ur photos the way I described
Nah still got a year before I’m done with my degree, I wanna take over my dad’s business after that or do an MBA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 61701
Yup ur computer does have virus mf, I also mog the fuck outta u while worshipping cows 😂 also got enough money to buy ur family
Nigga has the Indian scammers pheno and talks abt mogging jfl. :forcedsmile:
I mean can't deny when you are dumb enough to worship shit and piss
Screenshot 20240315 222638

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: N1666, BananaBoy, backtothesewers and 3 others
I can pm u if u want to talk personally 👍

U need to stylemaxx and skinmaxx honestly nothing else u have reached ur potential (unless u are talking about surgeries)
Do u want to date in India or west?
I think I can do more but let’s see hmm, India eventually or the west when I do my mba soon, tryna moneymaxx rn so not chasing the hoes, doing cold approaches here and there just for the fun of it @tristansocial ‘s content makes me wanna do it jfls, rate?

I think I can do more but let’s see hmm, India eventually or the west when I do my mba soon, tryna moneymaxx rn so not chasing the hoes, doing cold approaches here and there just for the fun of it @tristansocial ‘s content makes me wanna do it jfls, rate?
Check ur pm

Nigga has the Indian scammers pheno and talks abt mogging jfl. :forcedsmile:
I mean can't deny when you are dumb enough to worship shit and piss
View attachment 2801548
Yea I got Indian scammer pheno and my bones fuck ur moms and dads subhuman genes all the way to the beginning of ur bloodline 🤣, go ahead post a pic 😂 I bet I mog tf outta u, ur brainwashed tranny worshipping west ass is gonna get fucked unironically in 2030 eventually 😴

fuck ur moms and dads subhuman genes

0 smv in west. Mtn in India. You are just stuck at the the bottom pit.
It's brutally over when you start resembling the pajeet wojak unironically
Screenshot 20240315 223603
4014194 IMG 5880

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WojakAI, backtothesewers and brucewayne78

View attachment 2801561View attachment 2801563
you know what bro, thanks, ur envy boosts me more, enjoy the rat race in the west 👍🏽

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WojakAI, backtothesewers and PseduoAryan

post urself bro, come on,ur western rat race stuck ass must have something to distinguish urself from other westerners, which in this case would be ur “smv”. My life’s set and if I wish I don’t have to work a day in my life in corporate while enjoying all the good things, i just want to see how ur clapped boneless ass looks 😂, also I unironically think the stache is a sign of masculinity if u can pull it off, not like ur tranny worshipping ass western obese ass would be able to understand. im Guessing u work in McDonald’s to be chronically online in this forum 😂

• Ugh..
Reactions: PseduoAryan

Come on bro a “pajeet wojak” is challenging u, are u really gonna back down? Got enough test in me rn to go eat up ur ugly bloodline, go drink ur tap water with birth control since ur a brokie 🤣. Scared to post a photo of himself 🤣 avg western supremacy Advocate smh.

i am getting leaner and think im 17 percentage bodyfat although the gym machine thingy tells me im 14.5% which i dont believe, any tips
View attachment 2800028View attachment 2800029View attachment 2800030View attachment 2800031
You appear to have a deviated septum, and I believe you may be able to get surgery to fix this for free in some cases

You look better without the glasses, so get contacts if the glasses are prescription

Jaw and temple implants would ascend hard (I don’t think chewing will work well for you because you have very inward gonions)

Clear up your skin

Get down to 10-12 percent body fat and debloat

Wear shoe lifts if you are below average height

Current rating: MTN
Potential: HTN

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, mogmaxxer1 and Deleted member 61701
You appear to have a deviated septum, and I believe you may be able to get surgery to fix this for free in some cases

You look better without the glasses, so get contacts if the glasses are prescription

Jaw and temple implants would ascend hard (I don’t think chewing will work well for you because you have very inward gonions)

Clear up your skin

Also get a fringe with low taper

• +1
Reactions: mogmaxxer1

Clear up your skin

good rater

Clear up your skin

this man will single handedly help me ascend to chadlite, thanks mate will do

Lose weight and use potassium for debloating. Only consider chewing gum to widen your jaw if it looks like you have room for jaw muscle after you lose face fat.
How do I know if I have room for jaw muscles and if chewing gum will actually help 🤔

MTN, over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and mogmaxxer1
you are indian, lol
And I still mog tf outta u 🤣, fact u rated me mtn not even ltn or subhuman ur deluded and still can’t accept the truth, it’s over go ropemaxx transgender worshipper 😴, get mogged.

And I still mog tf outta u 🤣, fact u rated me mtn not even ltn or subhuman ur deluded and still can’t accept the truth, it’s over go ropemaxx transgender worshipper 😴, get mogged.
I already slay on a daily you brown virgin :,)

If I geominned to your slums I would fuck all females in your family, your scammer’s dad’s whore wife would leave him in nanoseconds to get some of this chadlite white cock, I’d fuck your gf, your crush, your oneitis, the girl that works in one of those dirty markets of ebola or one of those shitholes where they use their legs to mix your food, I would fuck your 70iq teacher and you would be left with 0 hoes, which is not an issue because you get 0 pussy right now anyways

Jesus, can’t imagine being brown, brutal life

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and mogmaxxer1

If I geominned to your slums I would fuck all females in your family, your scammer’s dad’s whore wife would leave him in nanoseconds to get some of this chadlite white cock, I’d fuck your gf, your crush, your oneitis, the girl that works in one of those dirty markets of ebola or one of those shitholes where they use their legs to mix your food, I would fuck your 70iq teacher and you would be left with 0 hoes, which is not an issue because you get 0 pussy right now anyways

This would work with a self hating pajeet, in my neighborhood white parasites are not welcome, rather a disgrace to be seen with one of u transgender worshippers 🤢, could slay in Mumbai slums, ur broke ass wouldn’t be allowed in our community 🤣,good lucky geomaxxing in Mumbai slums 🤣🤣. Go work ur rat race job in ur failed obese society with pale ugly whores 🤣🤣🤣.

Plus I could buy ur broke wagie family lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Plus I could buy ur broke wagie family lmao 🤣🤣🤣
I am literally living off my grandparents multimillionaire company, moving to a new country every year (never India though 🤢)
This would work with a self hating pajeet, in my neighborhood white parasites are not welcome, rather a disgrace to be seen with one of u transgender worshippers 🤢, could slay in Mumbai slums, ur broke ass wouldn’t be allowed in our community 🤣,good lucky geomaxxing in Mumbai slums 🤣🤣. Go work ur rat race job in ur failed obese society with pale ugly whores 🤣🤣🤣.
Every Indian should cope w this tbh, even though every indian girl is eager for some white cock

While I was in America 2 stacylitepreets cheated on their long term relationships w me, absolutely brutal for browns

I am literally living off my grandparents multimillionaire company, moving to a new country every year (never India though 🤢)

Every Indian should cope w this tbh, even though every indian girl is eager for some white cock

While I was in America 2 stacylitepreets cheated on their long term relationships w me, absolutely brutal for browns
They are Indian rejects who have gone through western culturing 🤢, cope grandfather fortune 🤣,move to another transgender worshipping country 🤣, still working as a wagie boosting my posts reach 🥲🤣