Gl ethnic = white?

L

lifefuelshake

Iron
Im latino and my whole life people have thought I was middle eastern (olive skin + dark hair/eyes)

Didnt have any overtly ethnic features but no overtly caucasian features either. Didnt have MENA features either lmfao

But now that I’ve leanmaxxed to the extreme and finally gotten rid of my facial bloat people have begun thinking I’m med :lul:

Ethnically ambiguous = white if gl enough, ethnic if not

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, normie_joe, BrahminBoss and 5 others
water

the less anglo/nordic blood you have the worse looking you are

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, normie_joe and Xangsane
White supremacy

In your dreams, gonzalo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Osman2793, Roquefort, zura and 3 others
In your dreams, gonzalo
To me, I look exactly the same jfl, just with a lean face instead of a bloated one. But to normies that change turned me white

Im latino and my whole life people have thought I was middle eastern (olive skin + dark hair/eyes)

Didnt have any overtly ethnic features but no overtly caucasian features either. Didnt have MENA features either lmfao

But now that I’ve leanmaxxed to the extreme and finally gotten rid of my facial bloat people have begun thinking I’m med :lul:

Good looking curries (lightskin punjabs) aren’t even considered curry above 5.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and zura
only white latinos win

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
still the ugliest Europeans
only low class aka irish aka negroids

high class anglos were forever in the top of the hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Curry moggers look black or med
Latino moggers look latino or med
Arab moggers look latino or med

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 21898
Good looking curries (lightskin punjabs) aren’t even considered curry above 5.5 PSL
Salludon is the perfect example of this jfl. No normie will think he’s curry in a million years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898 and zura
wasps forever rulers of the world, nothing comes close to them
Anglos have systematically, for the past centuries, looked like utter shit and will proceed to stay the same for millenias with indian exodus to subhuman central known as great britain. You are detested in europe dont even try to make it as if your balding red barry build is appealing to any one apart from indians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, BrahminBoss and Debetro
Anglos have systematically, for the past centuries, looked like utter shit and will proceed to stay the same for millenias with indian exodus to subhuman central known as great britain. You are detested in europe dont even try to make it as if your balding red barry build is appealing to any one apart from indians
code ginger GIF

@TRUE_CEL
Some people even consider afghans to be curries. 😂 I guess for many it means it’s interchangeable with “Indic,” but I always felt it specifically was meant for those from Bharat (“India”). When I used to say I was curry, people were usually surprised if I said I was Pakistani.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
water

the less anglo/nordic blood you have the worse looking you are

The 100% pure nord after generations of inbreeding for your viewing pleasure.

• JFL
Reactions: Osman2793
not this shitskin cope again

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Osman2793

Somalis leanmaxed from thousands of years of running that’s why they are caucasian but Indians are not

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Osman2793
Im latino and my whole life people have thought I was middle eastern (olive skin + dark hair/eyes
They probably just thought you were a retarded beaner. How many Middle Easterns do you have in America, are they even 1%

Eurocentric features are more attractive simply put

They probably just thought you were a retarded beaner. How many Middle Easterns do you have in America, are they even 1%
No they thought I was Arab and shocked when I said I was actually hispanic. Never been guessed as Hispanic other than Argentinian.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Osman2793
Stop associating leanness with cumskins. Most of them are bloated boneless inkwells these days

• +1
Reactions: lifefuelshake
You need to have Caucasoid bones to be gl indeed. Light features boost that.

No they thought I was Arab and shocked when I said I was actually hispanic. Never been guessed as Hispanic other than Argentinian.
I guess that was before they asked what your name is.

Are you this Skin-Tone?

Attachments

• 1696629298870.png
    1696629298870.png
    122.8 KB · Views: 0
I dunno if being mistaken for middle Eastern is a "plus" in the states. LIke a Euro looking Spanish decent Hispanic probably has higher SMV than a middle Easterner due to the latter's potential for terrorist tax.

I dunno if being mistaken for middle Eastern is a "plus" in the states. LIke a Euro looking Spanish decent Hispanic probably has higher SMV than a middle Easterner due to the latter's potential for terrorist tax.
It’s definitely not a “plus” but it’s better than being seen as a mongoloid mestizo