Glasses ruined your SMV

Do you think prescribtion glasses that distort your face will ruin a guy's SMV?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I used to be more popular before wearing glasses too, now wearing opaque color lesbian frame glasses I feel like people think I am weird...

cant wear contacts either since it causes scleral show

lasik is the only way

Prescription contacts until you have money for lasik bro. Among the easiest failos to fix, wish they were all that easy.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
If you have rounded/femine features or lack cheekbone projection glasses can definelly help, otherwise it does reduces your masculinity if you have default male harmony

If you have rounded/femine features or lack cheekbone projection glasses can definelly help, otherwise it does reduces your masculinity if you have default male harmony
I have good eyearea wide pfl long lashes long brows all positively tilted downturn medial canthus good zygos all got hidden under eyeglasses.

I look conpletely different person with glasses

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @notcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
That is not prescribtion lenses, his glasses he is wearing is fake lenses.

IRL it should distort any person wearing it with real lenses

Also it makes chico nose there looks bugger because it hides the contour of the upper nose

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

lasik is the only way
pls explain on what is that cause currently I wear contacts

lasik is the only way
source?? I believe it causes ptosis from people damaging their eyelid when putting them on, but schleral show?

That is not prescribtion lenses, his glasses he is wearing is fake lenses.

IRL it should distort any person wearing it with real lenses

Also it makes chico nose there looks bugger because it hides the contour of the upper nose
not my point, im saying it pretty much kills most of your appeal

there is only 1 girl in my life that i prefer she wore glasses but she was nearly facially flawless so...

• +1
source?? I believe it causes ptosis from people damaging their eyelid when putting them on, but schleral show?
im not 100% sure but Im not risking it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lethbridge
I have good eyearea wide pfl long lashes long brows all positively tilted downturn medial canthus good zygos all got hidden under eyeglasses.

I look conpletely different person with glasses

Did you already try frameless glasses using the oposite shape of your face?

Like this girl for example, her face looks even sharper thanks to the contrast of those circular glasses

Captura de pantalla 2023 12 17 140612

• +1
Glasses are halo if u are going to interviews or doing some presentation in a pro environment
But failo if u for example go clubbing in glasses

Yes and no - I have a big hooked nose so it hides that, also gives more symmetry, but I got more women after I took it off, and my glowup was more clear when my glasses were off

Distorts eye area

Oh right, even then only Distance glasses makes you ugly (make your eyes smaller), reading glasses should be a looksmax because they will make you look younger (make eyes bigger)

Oh right, even then only Distance glasses makes you ugly (make your eyes smaller), reading glasses should be a looksmax because they will make you look younger (make eyes bigger)
imagine wearing reading glasses with curry bug eyes

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and copemaxxeer
imagine wearing reading glasses with curry bug eyes

Could work if you have a big nose as the eyes being bigger will improve harmony somewhat

Could work if you have a big nose as the eyes being bigger will improve harmony somewhat
no no

all wrong

common misconception fallacy

eyeglasses make your nose looks bigger

it hides the contour of the nose, foids understand this illusion well if they do nose contouring makeup

it hides the contour of the nose
While that is true glasses also provide fake facial projection around the eye area, human brains perceive items as being literal part of our flesh, this is why mogger normies/women are so obssesed about fashion, its a cheat code

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes I hate wearing glasses I will start wearing my contacts officially next year I’m giga subhuman with glasses

• +1
yeah man dont wear glasses

• +1