Glasses = ultimate looksmin

JayDimsa

JayDimsa

Military grade autism
I always thought glasses looked good on me and that glasses make you look smart but I suddenly realized it's all cope and bullshit. Glasses looks hideous no matter what. Of course I'm talking about prescription glasses not sunglasses obviously. I also noticed that I have pretty decent eyes with with barely any sclera show, positive canthal tilt, and they are also deep set. I barely ever noticed this until I started to think about removing my glasses. Also, my glasses are hideous cuck glasses with a heavy black rim that I bought 8 years ago. Not sure what the fuck was I thinking until now, I literally had a sudden revelation, which started as I noticed how much the heavy lenses made my eyes look really tiny. After this realization every single picture I've seen of people with glasses, even chads, look hideous to me now.

Anyway, does anyone here still wear glasses or have you all done contacts or PRK\LASIK already? I'm getting my first contacts in a few days, as the quarantine is ending and I'll be resuming my wagecuck job. As soon as I find a reliable clinic I will most likely get myself lasered, I don't want to wear these pieces of shit ever again.

Will report back on how my female colleagues comment on my eyes\face without these fugly piece of shit glasses. I'm also eyecontactmaxing and I've spent many many hours training eye contacts with videos and photos so I'm sure I'll get some comments at some point.

Also first post, don't bully.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, Deleted member 23778, SPFromNY914 and 14 others
im getting PRK next month

Stop saying glasses are a looksmin, I'm gonna have to start wearing fake glasses to hide my subhuman bug eyes with ptosis.

Obviously it's a looksmin if you have decent eye area.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amateur11, Htobrother, Darkstrand and 3 others
I wear lenses, glasses look beta af

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and MentalistKebab
Unfortuantely long term use of contact lenses can cause droopy eye lids (serious), so definitely invest in LASIK if your looking to never wear glasses again.

If you have small eyes, thick frames can really make them appear smaller. Only people with very big eyes and thin brows look good with them. It can appear to make one smart too, however superficial it may be. So glasses do have it's benefits in that aspect. If your going to an interview, wear your glasses.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, SPFromNY914, Golgo13 and 4 others
Unfortuantely long term use of contact lenses can cause droopy eye lids (serious), so definitely invest in LASIK if your looking to never wear glasses again.

If you have small eyes, thick frames can really make them appear smaller. Only people with very big eyes and thin brows look good with them. It can appear to make one smart too, however superficial it may be. So glasses do have it's benefits in that aspect. If your going to an interview, wear your glasses.
This is true, but most are under 25 to have LASIK.

Even normies know this. My bluepilled brother started wearing lenses when he got his first GF lol.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Golgo13, Schönling and 7 others
If you like glasses as a dressing part you could go fake glasses, these wont distort your eye area.
Indeed I use eye contact they are confortable but by the time of 4 to 5 hours become very dry. Not a big problem to deal with if you got petite water solution with you when you hang out.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
I look a bit better in glasses, helps hide eye area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: life is suifuel, Deleted member 19036, kurt and 7 others
glasses fall under style which most people don’t have

i wear glasses at home and on days when im not up to much, and contacts at work/important stuff

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 110
get u some cartier glasses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 1476
Clark Kent wants to know your location.

I always thought glasses looked good on me and that glasses make you look smart but I suddenly realized it's all cope and bullshit. Glasses looks hideous no matter what. Of course I'm talking about prescription glasses not sunglasses obviously. I also noticed that I have pretty decent eyes with with barely any sclera show, positive canthal tilt, and they are also deep set. I barely ever noticed this until I started to think about removing my glasses. Also, my glasses are hideous cuck glasses with a heavy black rim that I bought 8 years ago. Not sure what the fuck was I thinking until now, I literally had a sudden revelation, which started as I noticed how much the heavy lenses made my eyes look really tiny. After this realization every single picture I've seen of people with glasses, even chads, look hideous to me now.

Anyway, does anyone here still wear glasses or have you all done contacts or PRK\LASIK already? I'm getting my first contacts in a few days, as the quarantine is ending and I'll be resuming my wagecuck job. As soon as I find a reliable clinic I will most likely get myself lasered, I don't want to wear these pieces of shit ever again.

Will report back on how my female colleagues comment on my eyes\face without these fugly piece of shit glasses. I'm also eyecontactmaxing and I've spent many many hours training eye contacts with videos and photos so I'm sure I'll get some comments at some point.

You are right.
Glasses are Beta as fuck.

I need glasses since puberty.

For work, I wear glasses. Because looking smart is good for that one.
I aim to use contact lenses maxxing more.
To show my best feature, the eye erea.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Golgo13
Glasses are a looksmin because you are showcasing your genetically subhuman eyesight to everyone around you. Bad eyesight = couldn’t see animals to hunt on the horizon 20,000 years ago. Foids are primed by evolution to be disgusted by men with glasses

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Golgo13, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
Here's a few:
How?? Source??? Example??

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I have glasses man and I hate it

Makes anyone looks weird,nerd,and makes the nose oily because it’s constantly push your nose

I’m getting contacts soon

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SPFromNY914 and Golgo13
Glasses are a looksmin because you are showcasing your genetically subhuman eyesight to everyone around you. Bad eyesight = couldn’t see animals to hunt on the horizon 20,000 years ago. Foids are primed by evolution to be disgusted by men with glasses
This is true

This means that you wouldn’t survive in hunter gether or even Middle Ages because you will either get cucked or killed

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Golgo13
It's a looksmin to eyeshape but giggahalos but under eye support

I had a lazy eye when I was younger (and it's still shittier than my other one but unnoticeable now.)

53563306_l.jpg

I was bullied so mercilessly back then (3-6yo)

I hate humans so fucking much.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 6963
Being ugly=ultimate looksmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Schizoidcel
Dude... no. Sorry but you look worse with glasses. You look like a neckbeard bro
over for niggas who look neckbeard while clean shaven

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
over for niggas who look neckbeard while clean shaven
I think you look like that to me mainly because of your greasy hair apologies if its just wet and the frame of your glasses wich looks oretzy horrible to me

I think you look like that to me mainly because of your greasy hair apologies if its just wet and the frame of your glasses wich looks oretzy horrible to me
jfl no its actually greasy, My hair is always dirty and looks shit even though I wash it with shampoo like every day.

jfl no its actually greasy, My hair is always dirty and looks shit even though I wash it with shampoo like every day.
It looks like that even though you washed it on the same day? Damn. Did you try reseting your talg production by showering less or stopping to shower for like a week when you dont have school and no one sees you?

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
My hair gets greasy very fast so i know how annoying that can be

• So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
Just walk around blind theory so you won’t see foids disgusts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and CokoMleko
It looks like that even though you washed it on the same day? Damn. Did you try reseting your talg production by showering less or stopping to shower for like a week when you dont have school and no one sees you?
When I have school, I keep my hair short.
I dont think I washed my hair on the same day I took that video actually, but yeah I tend to wash it once every one or two days.
I might just not shower for a week since I can afford that now due to living in absolute reclusivity from the rest of society and reset my "talg production" (Whatever that is I have no idea, but I suppose i have to not shower to reset it?)

No, people with good bones still look very gl wearing glasses. It's only because it's associated with recessed people.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
When I have school, I keep my hair short.
I dont think I washed my hair on the same day I took that video actually, but yeah I tend to wash it once every one or two days.
I might just not shower for a week since I can afford that now due to living in absolute reclusivity from the rest of society and reset my "talg production" (Whatever that is I have no idea, but I suppose i have to not shower to reset it?)
Idk how much it helps but washing your hair too often can irritate your scalp and thst makes you produce more sebum. Some people here even recommend not using any shampoo and just daily water but i don't think that works for everyone. Having shorter hair definitly helps a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 5746
Here's a few:

Fuck, it's true.
COntact Lenses maxxing is a risk, ofcreating ugly upper eyelid exposer.

I gotta get that eye operation.
Costs $4000 here in the Netherlands. The RELEX SMILE one.
But in Hungary/CZech ca nget it for like $1200- 1500 range, exclusing travels.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and glowup
This is what frustrates me so fucking much. Glasses hide my only good feature. Brutal.

High IQ post, I always said the same things in incels.is
I have noticed that with contacts Russians start speaking with my in Russian, while it never happened to me before, not even once (I am half Russian), I feel like going without glasses made me much more attractive

I look a bit better in glasses, helps hide eye area
View attachment 467226
If you ever got bullied then it's only because of your glasses, they look like shit, also bfmaxx, you don't seem that overweight so it should be fairly easy and quick for you

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
100%.

As a nerdy looking pajeet, I only existed to women as a punching bag, as a weak nerd assumed to take the incessant mockery and bullying over my looks and social position in stride. White women generally treated me with indifference at best. I did not exist to ethnic women at all.

Since dropping the glasses three years ago,

Women now generally treat me with indifference at worst. Or it could be that I am funny-looking to them. In any case they are far less hostile to me than when I looked like a nerdy currycel. Still a KHHV, but at least I don't feel suicidal all the fucking time.

I explained everything in this old thread

If you think that you probably wear some shitty nerd rectangle glasses. Some people really look better in glasses that suit their face

Gentlemen, I've finally managed to get the damn things on my eyes (it was hard) and went to work. Reactions from my foid colleagues have been positive, also my oneitis gave me a random barrage of shit tests out of nowhere to grab sempai's attention while I was walking through the corridor (not sure if I passed it because I was nervous due to the contacts, it's actually pretty overwhelming especially after 15+ years of glasses wearing). I also noticed everyone was especially nice to me today, and were more subservient. Also, it is much easier to do eye contact, it's also easier to keep the eye contact while looking away. I have a developed many tricks for eye contact, maybe I'll open a thread later (currently at work and posting from my phone).
I think this shit is legit tbqh, I'm sure this will help with the ascension, being a manlet I need to max everything that is maxable.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and KDA Player
I wear contacts and wear perscription sunglasses. i also follow endmyopia . org . takes a long time to get 20/20 vision but i managed to reduce a from -3 to -2 from both of my eyes in 8 months.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
good thing ocular surgery is making good progress in regards to fixing myopia

Don't know about you guys, but i look high IQ with glasses. Might aswell get one

Gentlemen, I've finally managed to get the damn things on my eyes (it was hard) and went to work. Reactions from my foid colleagues have been positive, also my oneitis gave me a random barrage of shit tests out of nowhere to grab sempai's attention while I was walking through the corridor (not sure if I passed it because I was nervous due to the contacts, it's actually pretty overwhelming especially after 15+ years of glasses wearing). I also noticed everyone was especially nice to me today, and were more subservient. Also, it is much easier to do eye contact, it's also easier to keep the eye contact while looking away. I have a developed many tricks for eye contact, maybe I'll open a thread later (currently at work and posting from my phone).
I think this shit is legit tbqh, I'm sure this will help with the ascension, being a manlet I need to max everything that is maxable.

It is legit bro

Just walk around blind theory so you won’t see foids disgusts
This is literally what am I doing. My parents won't buy me contacts cuz they think I will infect my eyes with it cuz I am retarded so I am just going half-blind anywhere I go :/

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6963

Clark Kent maxxing