Glasses = ultimate looksmin

how did it go?
3rd day of recovery post surgery and I cant see shit
First 2 days i felt like commiting sui
Its getting better slowly but take atleast 1-2 weeks of before you think of doing anything

I actually think I look worse without glasses, they hide my shit eye area and NCT slightly. The only problem is I have really bad myopia and the lenses distort and make my eyes look even smaller. I tried contacts a few times and I hated it tbh.

Last edited:
I always thought glasses looked good on me and that glasses make you look smart but I suddenly realized it's all cope and bullshit. Glasses looks hideous no matter what. Of course I'm talking about prescription glasses not sunglasses obviously. I also noticed that I have pretty decent eyes with with barely any sclera show, positive canthal tilt, and they are also deep set. I barely ever noticed this until I started to think about removing my glasses. Also, my glasses are hideous cuck glasses with a heavy black rim that I bought 8 years ago. Not sure what the fuck was I thinking until now, I literally had a sudden revelation, which started as I noticed how much the heavy lenses made my eyes look really tiny. After this realization every single picture I've seen of people with glasses, even chads, look hideous to me now.

Anyway, does anyone here still wear glasses or have you all done contacts or PRK\LASIK already? I'm getting my first contacts in a few days, as the quarantine is ending and I'll be resuming my wagecuck job. As soon as I find a reliable clinic I will most likely get myself lasered, I don't want to wear these pieces of shit ever again.

Will report back on how my female colleagues comment on my eyes\face without these fugly piece of shit glasses. I'm also eyecontactmaxing and I've spent many many hours training eye contacts with videos and photos so I'm sure I'll get some comments at some point.

Also first post, don't bully.
i need to get contacts soon and yes I agree glasses are always a looksmin I get more respect without them

Unfortuantely long term use of contact lenses can cause droopy eye lids (serious), so definitely invest in LASIK if your looking to never wear glasses again.

If you have small eyes, thick frames can really make them appear smaller. Only people with very big eyes and thin brows look good with them. It can appear to make one smart too, however superficial it may be. So glasses do have it's benefits in that aspect. If your going to an interview, wear your glasses.
research to prove this? Also what if you already have droopy eyelids and UEE like me? Would contacts make them worse?

How are ur eyes now ? Do u still wear it

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Guys. This place is becoming ridiculous. Everything commonsensical is called "cope" and you keep trying to find reasons to cry. No. Glasses don't always kill SMV. If your face is Chad and the glasses look good on you, you'll still be Chad.

Glasses are very case dependent, you either look badass 'n' good or look like shit.