Going all in crypto

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Officially Looksminned
Dont know how it work, dont know any strategies, dont know anything about crypto. im gonna go all in. I got nothing to lose im a kid if im broke i still be eating.
I wake up 4am in the morning and so happend to open my wallet (90$) and suddenly i got a voice telling to me to go all in crypto and im not joking abt this, this is real shit that happends yesterday this is like one of those "fuck it lets do it" feeling. I'm gonna learn about it and im willing to learn/know any tips/methods from any of you people who does crypto so lmk.

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and TheRagingBull
"Mom can i use ur id for cypto"

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
my genuine advice:

- start learning now of course but dont start investing in crypto whatsoever now, much more success is probable if ur working with higher capital so invest ur time into learning for now instead
-get a wagey job and slave hours until youve saved up a couple k dollars, this shouldnt be hard to do considering u said ur young and will have basically 0 expenses, realistically in US you can easily save up 3k+ over summer working some low level job, just get as much saved up as possible and after that start actually investing with it and trading, by then youll have capital and knowledge so ur results will be better

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, med and 4lt.Real
Same putting in aprox 35k usd into alts

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
my genuine advice:

- start learning now of course but dont start investing in crypto whatsoever now, much more success is probable if ur working with higher capital so invest ur time into learning for now instead
-get a wagey job and slave hours until youve saved up a couple k dollars, this shouldnt be hard to do considering u said ur young and will have basically 0 expenses, realistically in US you can easily save up 3k+ over summer working some low level job, just get as much saved up as possible and after that start actually investing with it and trading, by then youll have capital and knowledge so ur results will be better
Thx for the advice, and I can't get a job I'm not in the Us and I'm too young to get a job, but I'm still thinking that maybe I can make money online or another way.

Same putting in aprox 35k usd into alts
Nicee broo, how do u get 35k and what alts did u go for

Dont know how it work, dont know any strategies, dont know anything about crypto. im gonna go all in. I got nothing to lose im a kid if im broke i still be eating.
I wake up 4am in the morning and so happend to open my wallet (90$) and suddenly i got a voice telling to me to go all in crypto and im not joking abt this, this is real shit that happends yesterday this is like one of those "fuck it lets do it" feeling. I'm gonna learn about it and im willing to learn/know any tips/methods from any of you people who does crypto so lmk.
go for it but learn the basics before. i want to go into trading as well since its not really complicated, just a bunch of fags who spread fake info.

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
how much money do you have, its the perfect time to join crypto but you gotta know your strengths and weaknesses

Will I become rich @Patient A?