• good idea

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • bad idea

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
im thinking about going back to university at 28, studying is free in my country and i could probably live in some dorm semi-free cause i want it to be in different city
now, i dont give slightest fuck about my career and shit i just want opportunities to meet young girls
also im interesed in this particular degree but it's not really important for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 29078, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
Lmfao. Please re-examine your life if you're going back to university at almost 30 to get laid.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 27472, Descender and 20 others
perfect plan

You should have a family and settle down at your age bro :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descender, Xangsane, T50 Mogger and 2 others
go fucking ruin some cunts life

• Love it
Reactions: gigacumster3000
Lmfao. Please re-examine your life if you're going back to university at almost 30 to get laid.
What should he be doing? Reading the newspaper? Smoking a pipe?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 29258, Informationcapitali and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29155
Thats my plan too. Go to uni after ascending with surgeries to slay prime pussy, but i'm 22 not 28 :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Id make sure the uni is actually suited for this first, my university is full of incels, its mostly just asian/indian guys even the few girls that are there are usually not GL either, maybe Im just coping tho

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
If you didn't get laid when you were younger your definitely not going to get laid now.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mogger10, Prince88 and 1 other person
Thats my plan too. Go to uni after ascending with surgeries to slay prime pussy, but i'm 22 not 28 :lul:
i look 17 though
If you didn't get laid when you were younger your definitely not going to get laid now.
when i was at university i looked like 12 years old boy, now i looksmaxed a bit and i think it could work

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
im making like 130k usd per year in poor european country, i already bought everything i wanted, lets say my game is over, i won
You should have a family and settle down at your age bro :soy:
settle down? i never actually lived im just making money from my basement and fly over the world to fuck hookers
i will never settle down this is who i am

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, longjohnmong and AsGoodAsItGets
im making like 130k usd per year in poor european country, i already bought everything i wanted, lets say my game is over, i won

settle down? i never actually lived im just making money from my basement and fly over the world to fuck hookers
how did you make so much money

how did you make so much money
graduated in computer science, worked in samsung for couple years as a software engineer, recently started working remotely in london and living in a third world shithole and with this kind of money im a king here

still lonely and depressed i need prime teen pussy

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and AsGoodAsItGets
норм идея

• Love it
im thinking about going back to university at 28, studying is free in my country and i could probably live in some dorm semi-free cause i want it to be in different city
now, i dont give slightest fuck about my career and shit i just want opportunities to meet young girls
also im interesed in this particular degree but it's not really important for me
a lot of people here including me similar age have the same idea man but idk if people legit follow thru anyways keep us updated mate

• +1
Go for it, if you can fraud your age down to early 20s believably.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and gigacumster3000
Im 25 still doing my bachelor. 28 is fine dude, as long as you look decent. Also there will for sure be a few other 25+ people in your class.

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and gigacumster3000
high IQ

Id make sure the uni is actually suited for this first, my university is full of incels, its mostly just asian/indian guys even the few girls that are there are usually not GL either, maybe Im just coping tho
how to determine which uni is best full of hqnp :feelshmm:

Im 25 still doing my bachelor. 28 is fine dude, as long as you look decent. Also there will for sure be a few other 25+ people in your class.
nahh just lie. as low as you can feasibly fraud

if more people find out than is practical just go to different uni next year or someshit if you haven't ascended yet

honestly if I could I'd go back to high school 11th or 12th grade. probably 11th, that's 2 good years to ascend with prime 14yo 9th grader

hairline MUST be pristine though

godspeed op add me on discord :feelshmm::feelsokman:

• +1
28 is a time where you should be thinking of settling down.

I'm turning 26 at the end of the year and I am already in marriage talks with a girl.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Will probably work but could just crash events, would be easier

If you look young do it. Age is just a number. But normally coordinates to you looking at ashes up, not always tho

If you look young do it. Age is just a number. But normally coordinates to you looking at ashes up, not always tho
Fuck autocorrect

99% of uni whoes will have instagram or tinder and have access to 21 year old chads at the click of a finger so why would they go for a oldcel creep

I would just go to eastern europe and prey on the young women over there your money would go further

• +1
I'm turning 26 at the end of the year and I am already in marriage talks with a girl.

If you can find a girl worth marrying, fine.

Don’t just muh settle down with a roastie cause your age hit a certain number. There will always be roasties available even into your 40s and in my experience divorcee types tend to be a lot nicer than ex-carousel types in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
99% of uni whoes will have instagram or tinder and have access to 21 year old chads at the click of a finger so why would they go for a oldcel creep

I would just go to eastern europe and prey on the young women over there your money would go further
Can you elaborate? They mostly don't (like) speaking in English there.

If you can find a girl worth marrying, fine.

Don’t just muh settle down with a roastie cause your age hit a certain number. There will always be roasties available even into your 40s and in my experience divorcee types tend to be a lot nicer than ex-carousel types in their 20s.
Yes but I want to be a father and to see my kids grow up