Going from 3.5/10 to 5.5/10 changed all my life radically, night and day difference. EVERY POINT MATTERS

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Comparing my 3.5/10 18 yr old self to my 5.5 31 yr old self is insane. Ill make a list of some things from each one

3.5:
-zero interest from girls.
-bullied or nearly bullied in EVERY single social circle I participated in and I was in many.
-hobbies and talents seen in negative light and mocked.
-tons of instances in parties where my friends hooked up with girls while I always ended the loner waiting while sipping drink.
-assumed to be dumb or slow
-every person i met first time had this contempt towards me, like they didnt take me seriously/saw meas inferior

5.5:
-massively increased interest from girls
-im the "cool guy" of every social circle now
-people amazed now by the same hobbies and talent
-parties are now very very different. small details like now people of both sexes buy me drinks or things.
-always assumed to be some genius.
-every person that I meet new now has an extremely different (for the positive) vibe towards me. Got many guys almost fanboying me
-went from being known as a loser to be known as some player
-negative aspect is now guys even friends tried to backstab me when there were girls involved

this was I repeat going from 3.5 to 5.5 2 psl points not even to chadlite tier. This sudden dramatic change in life was what blackpilled me when I started checking info about beauty. looks dramatically affect your life in EVERY point, thats why no matter your rating you should never let you go lookswise (fet fat etc)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, lilhorizontal32, Stallone and 35 others
Good stuff bro

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 275, cardiologist and 2 others
awesome man, good stuff! love reading stuff like this.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
How did you looksmax?
Low bodyfat and skincare am i assuming?

I have a hard time seeing you as a 3.5 since you have great bones. Was it leanmaxxing that made u from 3.5 to 5.5?

@TubOfLard @honkhonkpatna

it came mostly from face maturing structurally, last looksmax (just bodyfaw lowering) was icing on cake

Do you have before/after?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and BigBoy
@TubOfLard @honkhonkpatna

it came mostly from face maturing structurally, last looksmax (just bodyfaw lowering) was icing on cake
Can you post or pm a photo of your face from the front?

Do you have before/after?
not now. might search up
Can you post or pm a photo of your face from the front?
Screenshot 20191225 220104 Gallery

kinda fraud lighting but its rear camera + lots of distance so no lens distortion (closer to real shape)

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 1707, BigBoy and 4 others
@cocainecowboy what was your experience before/after losing weight?

question goes for any other fatcels lurking

@op i thought u were 22 tbh

and did you notice a personality shift after losing weight? was it intrinsic or was it due to ppl treating you differently?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and IndianJock
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, NormieKilla, diggbicc and 3 others
Huge life fuel and good shit bro, proud of youse :love:

Last edited:
@cocainecowboy what was your experience before/after losing weight?

and did you notice a personality shift after losing weight? was it intrinsic or was it due to ppl treating you differently?
im not done with the process, but lets just say it changed my entire life to the core. not only regarding female attention but how everyday people and even my own family treat me. its at the point where my personaltiy and persona havent caught up to how I look IRL so im in this state of limbo where I don't really know who I am or what I want.

my personality changed a lot yeah. it was both intrinsic and ppl treating me differently. when i was age 6-12ish b4 i got fat and had much less conscience about looks, i didnt give a fuck abt anything and acted very assertive and high energy. then when i got fat i became very shy and socially anxious and it went into heavy spirals. now im regaining my true personality ever since ive been looksmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, randomguy1235, prgfromnl and 12 others
not now. might search up

View attachment 208250
kinda fraud lighting but its rear camera + lots of distance so no lens distortion (closer to real shape)
That's a lot of bones.
Would you say there were significant changes between 25 - 30? What all did you do to looksmax?

not now. might search up

View attachment 208250
Bro post some actual photos
I wanna see your before and after

Your bones are pretty insane
As i said before richard ramirez vibes lol

That's a lot of bones.
Would you say there were significant changes between 25 - 30? What all did you do to looksmax?
from 25 to 30 it was mainly cheekbone/zygos growth. My looksmax was to change diet to lose bloat

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 2846
not now. might search up

View attachment 208250
You could legit try out for a vampire movie not even kidding. Also good stuff on the transformation. I’m assuming bodyfat % made the signifficant difference?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and entropy137
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and middayshowers
You could legit try out for a vampire movie not even kidding. Also good stuff on the transformation. I’m assuming bodyfat % made the signifficant difference?
bf was kinda icing on cake but the biggest change was the structural one

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
from 25 to 30 it was mainly cheekbone/zygos growth. My looksmax was to change diet to lose bloat
Your face naturally gained GIGACHAD TIER zygos AFTER age 25??????????????????????????????????? WHAT?!
Your face naturally gained GIGACHAD TIER zygos AFTER age 25??????????????????????????????????? WHAT?!
oh wait you mean just cutting the fat?
retard alert on my part :trepidation:

• JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion

oh wait you mean just cutting the fat?
retard alert on my part :trepidation:
No i gained projection aswell, some friend commented on having more distance between the end of eyes and end of my face (explaining zygos eithout naming thrm). BUT its not gigachad tier either they are not that projected I just had very flat cheekbones before

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and EthnicelAscension
No i gained projection aswell, some friend commented on having more distance between the end of eyes and end of my face (explaining zygos eithout naming thrm). BUT its not gigachad tier either they are not that projected I just had very flat cheekbones before
Interesting. This should be lifefuel for people over 25, that zygos, and potentially other facial bones can gain some extra projection.

Your personality must have changed over the years that's why girls treated you better :soy: :soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Danish_Retard, LostYouth and 6 others
in context of this thread i would love to add as someone who went from relatively better body to skinnyfat most men act like you a kid and see you as someone who can bully easily, during my better body times men couldnt even say sth shady, would go out the way when i walked by etc.

not even talking about girls,effect of leanness have on your face and health benefits

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IndianJock
3 PSL to 6 PSL and my life is pretty much identical except I eat less, get called handsome more and my family bully me for being skinny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 470, I'mme and 5 others
did you do anything in particular to cause that or did it just happen? i’ve never heard of significant facial growth after 25 apart from in people that roided

did you do anything in particular to cause that or did it just happen? i’ve never heard of significant facial growth after 25 apart from in people that roided
just happened. I only took an active role in making cheeks concave trough diet

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
3 PSL to 6 PSL and my life is pretty much identical except I eat less, get called handsome more and my family bully me for being skinny.
u still got 3psl pics

You’re like a niche 7 ngl

But yeah 5.5 average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IndianJock
Ur social circle didnt expand? You dont get more respect? People arent more friendly to you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
So you went from ugly to average and your life changed that much? I'm kinda average myself and almost nothing of what you mention happened to me.

Not average at all then. He probably went from fat dude to good looking
He meanr 3.5 psl to 5.5 psl

And the reason you didnt notice any major changes is bc you went from normal skinnyfat, which most men are, to lean.

But @Alarico8 said the same thing is you. Which I dont believe, since he apparently went from 3.5 to 6 psl

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Post an actual normal looking photo that isn't you in someones basement

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, HailToTheKing and LowTierNormie
With a little bit of styling you could even become above average looking Zyros (in the 6 range, which we know is enough for a decent life). You seriously need to drop out this vampire vibe and reach your full potential (gymmax, neckmax, hairstylemax, fashionmax,etc..)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 4310 and IndianJock
u still got 3psl pics
Yeah. Want a PM?
Ur social circle didnt expand? You dont get more respect? People arent more friendly to you?
I'm 6'4". Before I was something like 25-30% body fat so I had a lot of size to me. People used to call me broad all the time. Now I'm about 15% and all the size is gone, so I think that cancels out the respect.

My social circle is identical, granted I've made no effort to expand it. Life continues the same as before in that regard.

Friendly towards me is hard to gauge. I don't speak to many people outside of my friendship group and family. My family will complement specific features a lot, as will my friends and my girlfriend's friends. Usually my eyes or eyebrows. But nothing that's drastically unlike life before.

People tend to view 6 PSL as some sort of threshold at which life becomes constant validation and happiness. I'm that on top of being 6'4" and my life hasn't changed from when I was 3 PSL, granted I haven't actively pushed the boundaries and tested the new limits.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah. Want a PM?

I'm 6'4". Before I was something like 25-30% body fat so I had a lot of size to me. People used to call me broad all the time. Now I'm about 15% and all the size is gone, so I think that cancels out the respect.

My social circle is identical, granted I've made no effort to expand it. Life continues the same as before in that regard.

Friendly towards me is hard to gauge. I don't speak to many people outside of my friendship group and family. My family will complement specific features a lot, as will my friends and my girlfriend's friends. Usually my eyes or eyebrows. But nothing that's drastically unlike life before.

People tend to view 6 PSL as some sort of threshold at which life becomes constant validation and happiness. I'm that on top of being 6'4" and my life hasn't changed from when I was 3 PSL, granted I haven't actively pushed the boundaries and tested the new limits.
Im aroun 35-40% bf and people usually say Im "big". I thought it was a light way of saying fat, but they always think Im strong too lmfao.

"Wtf bro u cant bench 25?"

Yea nigga stfu idc if u can bench 70

Can I see before and after pics? Send through pm

• +1
Yeah. Want a PM?

Sure

• +1
You have friends at 30? Yea...I wish 😢. I'm 19 and have no friends 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah. Want a PM?

From a 3 to a 6 at 6"4 and nothing has changed ? I don't believe you bro

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 656
From a 3 to a 6 at 6"4 and nothing has changed ? I don't believe you bro
I've not tried applying for a job. I've not tried pursuing girls or using Tinder. I don't really go to parties.

I'm sure things have changed, it's just that 6 PSL 6'4" isn't good enough to get some sort of benefit without actively pursuing it.

Comparing my 3.5/10 18 yr old self to my 5.5 31 yr old self is insane. Ill make a list of some things from each one

3.5:
-zero interest from girls.
-bullied or nearly bullied in EVERY single social circle I participated in and I was in many.
-hobbies and talents seen in negative light and mocked.
-tons of instances in parties where my friends hooked up with girls while I always ended the loner waiting while sipping drink.
-assumed to be dumb or slow
-every person i met first time had this contempt towards me, like they didnt take me seriously/saw meas inferior

5.5:
-massively increased interest from girls
-im the "cool guy" of every social circle now
-people amazed now by the same hobbies and talent
-parties are now very very different. small details like now people of both sexes buy me drinks or things.
-always assumed to be some genius.
-every person that I meet new now has an extremely different (for the positive) vibe towards me. Got many guys almost fanboying me
-went from being known as a loser to be known as some player
-negative aspect is now guys even friends tried to backstab me when there were girls involved

this was I repeat going from 3.5 to 5.5 2 psl points not even to chadlite tier. This sudden dramatic change in life was what blackpilled me when I started checking info about beauty. looks dramatically affect your life in EVERY point, thats why no matter your rating you should never let you go lookswise (fet fat etc)
just tell us how u got those 2 points bruh

I've not tried applying for a job. I've not tried pursuing girls or using Tinder. I don't really go to parties.

I'm sure things have changed, it's just that 6 PSL 6'4" isn't good enough to get some sort of benefit without actively pursuing it.

mind pming those pics?

Im aroun 35-40% bf and people usually say Im "big". I thought it was a light way of saying fat, but they always think Im strong too lmfao.

"Wtf bro u cant bench 25?"

Yea nigga stfu idc if u can bench 70

Can I see before and after pics? Send through pm
25 kilos?