(Going insane) How to get laid as an autist

D

Deleted member 26379

LTB AND BBW SLAYER🤤🤪
As the title says I am a autist going insane due to lack of pussy I see these coupes in school and outside where I mog the guy to oblivion yet I am pussyless?

Give some tips on getting laid for an autist pls.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Exposure therapy. It sucks and is hard but you have to interract with as many people as possible. Don’t have any expectations either, try to be a girls friend for a bit before you hint at sex.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manana, 5.5psl, poopoohead and 6 others
I thought you were gonna give us a tutorial fuck you nigga

And no it ain't possible if you're not HTN+..

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, reptiles, Deleted member 52489 and 1 other person

Cope I see subhuman-mtn curries with white women all the time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, poopoohead, rand anon and 1 other person

over for 90% of the population

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and wsada
II HOPEE YOUU GETT CUREDD MANN!!

if your ntn you cant be autistic because your looks will halo it

You can’t unless u drastically improve ur looks to compensate

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms
Exposure therapy. It sucks and is hard but you have to interract with as many people as possible.
Impossible if ur non NT and hyper neurotic
Don’t have any expectations either, try to be a girls friend for a bit before you hint at sex.
j
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Impossible if ur non NT and hyper neurotic

j
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Dont be a defeatist pussy, all skills can be learned, of course being hyper neurotic is ass and will make it 100x harder but still, learn about psychology and why you're neurotic in the first place (ie. trauma, insecure attachment from having neurotic parents, then you slowly realize it was never your issue to begin with and you can begin to detach, stop identifying with it, and move past it. Psychedelics also help with cognitive flexibility and new wiring) and you'll grow more than the dumb fucks who were born confident or won the procreation lottery and were raised by NT well adjusted adults.

Sounds like some self limiting belief BS. Phil Knight the guy who founded Nike was a virgin til he was like 26 and decided to say fuck it to his fears and overcompensated with being a crazy risk taking bastard and attributes his success to his extreme insecurities. Same with the guy who wrote 12 months to 1 million, was a virgin til he was 26.

Also, if a girl is going to be attracted to you she doesn't need sexual innuendo, the best way to halo your social life and attract more girls is to have a lot of friends that are girls as a baseline, and like they say, the best way to treat a girl is tease them like they're your dumb little sister:

The loner dude is a creep, so friends first, even ugly or fat chicks, then move on to the hot ones that you want to fuck. None of this is to be mistaken with being in the a friendzone, which is what you probably presumed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Outlier
Dont be a defeatist pussy, all skills can be learned, of course being hyper neurotic is ass and will make it 100x harder but still, learn about psychology and why you're neurotic in the first place (ie. trauma, insecure attachment from having neurotic parents, then you slowly realize it was never your issue to begin with and you can move past it, psychedelics also help with cognitive flexibility and new wiring) and you'll grow more than the dumb fucks who were born confident or won the procreation lottery and were raised by NT well adjusted adults.

Sounds like some self limiting belief BS. Phil Knight the guy who founded Nike was a virgin til he was like 26 and decided to say fuck it to his fears and overcompensated with being a crazy risk taking bastard and attributes his success to his extreme insecurities. Same with the guy who wrote 12 months to 1 million, was a virgin til he was 26.

Also, if a girl is going to be attracted to you she doesn't need sexual innuendo, the best way to halo your social life and attract more girls is to have a lot of friends that are girls as a baseline, and like they say, the best way to treat a girl is tease them like they're your dumb little sister:

View attachment 2566014

The loner dude is a creep, so friends first, even ugly or fat chicks, then move on to the hot ones that you want to fuck. None of this is to be mistaken with being in the a friendzone, which is what you probably presumed.
Mirin' the high effort post. I'd also like to add that you WILL be rejected, and that shouldn't deter you from trying. The people on this forum are absolute losers, with false conceptions from being terminally online. Don't listen to what most have to say, as they themselves have most likely never even attempted approaching. As a man it is expected of you to initiate and be actively trying to woo over the girl. Men on here actually believe that they can just sit on the side and the women will approach them. Rarely, if ever, does that actually happen. And no, being Chad will not alleviate this, but actually exasperate it as the girl believes she'll be most likely rejected.

Keep in mind that women fear rejection even more then men, and there egos are much more fragile then ours. I argue the egos of women today are even more fragile as they get so much positive confirmation through simps on social media that when they get rejected it hurts that much more.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Poonis and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379
Mirin' the high effort post. I'd also like to add that you WILL be rejected, and that shouldn't deter you from trying. The people on this forum are absolute losers, with false conceptions from being terminally online. Don't listen to what most have to say, as they themselves have most likely never even attempted approaching. As a man it is expected of you to initiate and be actively trying to woo over the girl. Men on here actually believe that they can just sit on the side and the women will approach them. Rarely, if ever, does that actually happen. And no, being Chad will not alleviate this, but actually exasperate it as the girl believes she'll be most likely rejected.

Keep in mind that women fear rejection even more then men, and there egos are much more fragile then ours. I argue the egos of women today are even more fragile as they get so much positive confirmation through simps on social media that when they get rejected it hurts that much more.
Absolutely. Women are absolutely fucking insecure, it’s hilarious how insecure they are once you see it up front.

A pro tip, rejection should become the goal, then the sting is no longer there. Treat it like a game. Literally set out and say, I am going to go get rejected 10 times today, not accepted even once, and you can even force the interaction as an autistic retard as a joke. Do this enough times with this mental framework and it’ll numb you to anything. The first few times still sucks mind you, but it still helps get over that initial hump.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, rand anon and Outlier
Absolutely. Women are absolutely fucking insecure, it’s hilarious how insecure they are once you see it up front.

A pro tip, rejection should become the goal, then the sting is no longer there. Treat it like a game. Literally set out and say, I am going to go get rejected 10 times today, not accepted even once, and you can even force the interaction as an autistic retard as a joke. Do this enough times with this mental framework and it’ll numb you to anything. The first few times still sucks mind you, but it still helps get over that initial hump.
Yep. Like you said it's really about reprogramming your neuronal circuits to view rejection as a positive rather then a negative. Persistent effort should allow OP to get over this negative reaction.

As the title says I am a autist going insane due to lack of pussy I see these coupes in school and outside where I mog the guy to oblivion yet I am pussyless?

Give some tips on getting laid for an autist pls.
Because you actually have to talk to a girl and get to know her. Imagine thinking mogging someone will get you laid.

A random MTN is talking to your oneitis right now, talking about Netflix, HBO+ and how they're both training for that half-marathon in your town next week.

WHILE YOURE CUCKING YOURSELF THINKING ABOUT WHO MOGS WHO 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹 😹

ON GANG FHAM
Jokes aside it will be very hard to get laid as a male autist. You could try to NTmaxx by finding out whats currently popular so you have sth. non autistic to talk about. Drugs like phenibut can also help lower your inhibition, although they are no permanent solution

Forget about it

You have to be a personalitymaxxed curry to slay in Canada

Also acting like a cucked redditor could help
IMG 6126

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
It’s all looks. Average man gets approached. If you still can’t get a gf when women approach you then you’re retarded, not autistic.