Going to a Friends birthday party tonight!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Dont even wanna go because there are going to be too many and stupid people but I just go for my homeboy cause he was good to me.
Fuck I might just get drunk in the corner and browse the internet.

in parties u can be retarded and no one will care bcuz all are fucked up

• +1
Reactions: IronMike and IWantToMax
Dont be too creepy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
You get invited to parties?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Chadelite
i've never been to a party in my life

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Rasputin, Pietrosiek and 4 others
lol fuck bro. is it your looks or inhibitions?

i don't think it's either. i'm at least four psl and am low inhib. there's just something wrong with me mentally where i can't connect to people to make friendships

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and HighTGymcel
i don't think it's either. i'm at least four psl and am low inhib. there's just something wrong with me mentally where i can't connect to people to make friendships
check out julienhimself. helped me a lot

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
slay some bitches

i've never been to a party in my life
i never been to a house party however i once went clubbing.
I stuck to the wall of the club and observed a fat balding indian with acne try to grind on multiple girls all of whom recoiled in utter disgust at his lack of forward projection and acne ridden face. I also saw a manlet framecel white autist wearing white sneakers kiss an obese girl while a tall, good looking and charming chad made out with many girls - and how could you blame these girls when so many of the men were ugly with shit tier bizygomatic breadth jfl.
I then decided to seek refuge in the toilets and shitpost for half an hour before mustering up the courage to leave the toilets, briefly face the blaring EDM music once more - which destroyed a few ear follicles - and then walk home alone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shekelcel and Atman
i never been to a house party however i once went clubbing.
I stuck to the wall of the club and observed a fat balding indian with acne try to grind on multiple girls all of whom recoiled in utter disgust at his lack of forward projection and acne ridden face. I also saw a manlet framecel white autist wearing white sneakers kiss an obese girl while a tall, good looking and charming chad made out with many girls - and how could you blame these girls when so many of the men were ugly with shit tier bizygomatic breadth jfl.
I then decided to seek refuge in the toilets and shitpost for half an hour before mustering up the courage to leave the toilets, briefly face the blaring EDM music once more - which destroyed a few ear follicles - and then walk home alone.
Had very similiar experiences in the "club". It's all about mating in the most superficious environment. It's extremly loud, so you can bearly hear each other. It's extremely dark, so you can bearly see each other. The floor is coated with sticky alcoholic beverages, which you can buy for 20x the price they are actually worth at the crowded bar. You even have to pay a hefty premium just to get into the "club" (unless you have a vagina ofc). I am pretty sure that people in the future will take this "clubbing" of the 21. century as a prime example of the degeneracy of our times.

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos and HighTGymcel
Bare minimum looks to go to the beach

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Pietrosiek
good luck with looking at chad pulling foids that you dream about