Going to try out microfractures and sleep stretching for height!

got 1.5 cm in 2 days of weighted pullup-bar holds (20lb belt, 3-4 mins hanging total split between morning and night, and light stretches.

i fucking realized my MANLET ASS HAD SHRUNK

i was fucking noticably shorter so this can all be assumed as posture tbh. if i get 4cm itll be convincing
Ah so the experiment failed. Not surprised considering the microfractures is the important part and you didn't do it. Not worth doing just for posture i guess.

Ah so the experiment failed. Not surprised considering the microfractures is the important part and you didn't do it. Not worth doing just for posture i guess.
Nah i wrote that wrong sorry, I started doing it BECAUSE I realized my already Manlet ass had shrunk.

I gained 1.5cms tho

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, svlz and JohnDoe
Nah i wrote that wrong sorry, I started doing it BECAUSE I realized my already Manlet ass had shrunk.

I gained 1.5cms tho
So the experiment continues. Lets see if you gain more than 1.5, i thought you had gained 2cm not 1.5

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2291918
mk677 huperzine a berberine
glucosamine (I’m planning on adding gon chondrotein as well)
strontium
magnesium, ashwaganda, potassium (the last three aren’t really for the heightstack but I just included them so you know all supps I am taking)
trying to minimize sugar and sodium
200 g of protein a day
1 gallon or 3 L of water a day
and atleast one HIIT session, if you want me to be honest my results are insane rn, I can post the link to a private video every morning im gettin 0.5 - 1 mm of new height almost, I’m at 184 cm goal height 188,
I’m not doing microfractures but plan on adding lsjl, maybe might do microfractures down the line but idk

oh and btw I don’t think anybody here knows a good channel that posts results but search up one tag life on YouTube and they actually have a lot of results and before and after videos
Why did you stop doing microfractures

love the guy but he has a microfractures method which is different, i followed sleep stretching. I was going to try his method but it’s like 3/2 hours everyday, might do it later when my results from sleep stretching slow down
How did you do sleep stretching explain ur set up plz

Have you seen the vitrubian man video? That's where i first saw this years ago
I’ve never seen it. What are ur experiences with it?

I’ve never seen it. What are ur experiences with it?
Haven't personally tried but theoretically it can work. The vitrubian man video showed the guys setup and everything he did. The gist of it was basically the same as what OP is doing but i can't remember microfracture details and whether he even did it. I think he didn't in the video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Haven't personally tried but theoretically it can work. The vitrubian man video showed the guys setup and everything he did. The gist of it was basically the same as what OP is doing but i can't remember microfracture details and whether he even did it. I think he didn't in the video.
Did op link the Vitruvius man video? How does sleep stretching work mechanically I know how Microfractures work alresdy

Did op link the Vitruvius man video? How does sleep stretching work mechanically I know how Microfractures work alresdy
No he didn't, i have the video saved on my pc that i never turn on JFL. You can prob find it online. I'm not entirely sure how it works besides the obvious that it just straightens your posture/spine but we'll see how OP gets on with it.

• +1
No he didn't, i have the video saved on my pc that i never turn on JFL. You can prob find it online. I'm not entirely sure how it works besides the obvious that it just straightens your posture/spine but we'll see how OP gets on with it.
Can you send to me jsut on case plz

Can you send to me jsut on case plz

however, I do the modded set up, its the exact same thing but I use a pelvic brace to target my lower back and don't use the ankle way of stretching

more similar to my method

• +1
Why did you stop doing microfractures
im going to start doing microfractures with jumpropes + running and I will both sleep stretch and wear the ankle weights to sleep, and I am also doing lsjl and subliminals (gigacope but just for the sake of it) + supplementing. If I can get 5 more cm from all of these by January it owuld be gigamogger (6'2.5 in my area is like 6'7 in Europe, + hopping on sarms and leanmaxxing would be insane looksmax)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, JohnDoe and Deleted member 23218
im going to start doing microfractures with jumpropes + running and I will both sleep stretch and wear the ankle weights to sleep, and I am also doing lsjl and subliminals (gigacope but just for the sake of it) + supplementing. If I can get 5 more cm from all of these by January it owuld be gigamogger (6'2.5 in my area is like 6'7 in Europe, + hopping on sarms and leanmaxxing would be insane looksmax)
Lmk how it goes. I’m gonna do ankle weight running for 30 min and stretch them out for like 1-2 hours after

Keep us updated :feelsokman:

• +1
niggas please summarize I don't wanna read all

update us with quality informations bro pls

Tag me when you’re done with results. I believe in you bro 🙌

glucosamine indices igf1 resistance. don’t take it if you want to grow.

I'm 26 yo and have been trying HIIT sprints, bed suspension (when you strap bandages in opposite directions to stretch yourself when you are asleep) and sungazing naked (for vitamin d), milkmaxxing (gallon of milk a day) and vitamin k2, since I was 184cm and now 2 years later, I stand at 184cm. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

I'm 26 yo and have been trying HIIT sprints, bed suspension (when you strap bandages in opposite directions to stretch yourself when you are asleep) and sungazing naked (for vitamin d), milkmaxxing (gallon of milk a day) and vitamin k2, since I was 184cm and now 2 years later, I stand at 184cm. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
almost everything you did only works when your growth plates are open jfl. do @5.5psl microfracture and freaks stretched

• So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
Right now I am 182 cm, 18.5 years old, unknown growth plate closure but I haven't grown since 16. I am going to try out the methods from the following three threads for 4 months:

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-det...ght-growth-course-everyone-gtfih-here.676178/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/

Using k2 + d3 supplements, glucosamine, calcium,
daily stretching, sleep stretching, and microfracture using ankle weights, I am going to try to gain height gains.

I'll come back in 4 months to say if these methods are cope or not.

If I get to 190 cm the experiment will end there regardless of time (currently comfortable with my height but the extra 8 cm would be nice).
Update nigger

did you sprint for that or? because i do sprinting exercise for 30 min 5 days a week already for 5 months and i didn't gain nothing
Attach weights to your legs then go run outside, preferably during the day when the sun is out

on and off with it, dont know if my growth plates are closed, started off a tad bit under 6' now im a tad bit over 6'1, but sometimes I would even grow when I wasn't doing it so it's not fair to say if I have grown from it or not. I am 19 but a lot of people from my dads side including my dad were known to grow up untill 22 so idk. As I said though I wasn't very consistent, but its not something to downplay either. This will probably be my only official update, I don't even stay on looksmax.org anymore since I found a gf

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69
on and off with it, dont know if my growth plates are closed, started off a tad bit under 6' now im a tad bit over 6'1, but sometimes I would even grow when I wasn't doing it so it's not fair to say if I have grown from it or not. I am 19 but a lot of people from my dads side including my dad were known to grow up untill 22 so idk. As I said though I wasn't very consistent, but its not something to downplay either. This will probably be my only official update, I don't even stay on looksmax.org anymore since I found a gf
I see

how are you doing microfractures ?

Right now I am 182 cm, 18.5 years old, unknown growth plate closure but I haven't grown since 16. I am going to try out the methods from the following three threads for 4 months:

https://looksmax.org/threads/full-g...-months-spinecels-and-torsocels-gtfih.453218/

https://looksmax.org/threads/my-det...ght-growth-course-everyone-gtfih-here.676178/

https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-become-2-inches-taller-without-surgery-real-height.454887/

daily stretching, sleep stretching, and microfracture using ankle weights, I am going to try to gain height gains.

If I get to 190 cm the experiment will end there regardless of time (currently comfortable with my height but the extra 8 cm would be nice).
Probs didn’t do shit

Bro you are me. I am 182 cm 18.5 years old and haven't grown since 16.

1 in 195853 chance

Update