Gonna meet a HTB girl with 10/10 body tomorrow

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I just dm'd her a week ago and my insta profile is shit (200 followers, zero posts, private). I didnt even bother adding her because of her 10:1 follower:followed ratio.

So she responds like 1-2 times a day and I adjusted my texting frequency to her. I suggested a week ago to meet up tomorrow and I thought even if she said yes, she is above my looks level, I dont represent any status, this will be a 100% flake. So I didnt even mention the meet up again. Now she said herself outta nowhere she is excited to see me tommorow and drink the mulled wine outdoor together. Jfl shouldnt have fapped 3x today, I have no motivation left. She has a really small waist but thick ass

i think I wont even try to sleep with her, this should increase status for the future if she sees I dont give a fuck. I am not even looksmaxxed oder instamaxxed, I am excited how my results will be in 6 months from now

So yeah one good profile pic is apparently enough, its a mirror selfie but my arm looks good there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, sportsmogger and Kristin
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
i think I wont even try to sleep with her, this should increase status for the future if she sees I dont give a fuck.
you've been here for nearly 5 years and you still think like a redpiller

women don't really give a shit about mind games. If she finds you attractive she will let you sleep with her

best of luck tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up, Luffymaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer and 6 others
dayumn nigguz be pulling some sexy biches on here.

you've been here for nearly 6 years and you still think like a redpiller

women don't really give a shit about mind games. If she finds you attractive she will let you sleep with her

best of luck tho
he's not here for even 5 years, only 4 years and 11 months.

you've been here for nearly 5 years and you still think like a redpiller

best of luck tho
Nah, i definitely have some problems with needyness whenever I do nofap for 3+ days, need to work on that

More lifefuel, i told her my true height because I dont wear lifts (5'9.5) and it wasnt an issue

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 39140 and 2 others
Guys tell me I have shit frame and shouldnt gymmax but only after gymmaxxing I got some kind of success with women. Gym isnt redpill cope

That’s a 10/10 body? :lul:

Se we went out
Just walked through the christmas Stands. And god damn was she hot, even though her ass was hidden by her big pants. Hopefully things go as planned in the future

• Love it
Reactions: Kristin
I just dm'd her a week ago and my insta profile is shit (200 followers, zero posts, private). I didnt even bother adding her because of her 10:1 follower:followed ratio.

So she responds like 1-2 times a day and I adjusted my texting frequency to her. I suggested a week ago to meet up tomorrow and I thought even if she said yes, she is above my looks level, I dont represent any status, this will be a 100% flake. So I didnt even mention the meet up again. Now she said herself outta nowhere she is excited to see me tommorow and drink the mulled wine outdoor together. Jfl shouldnt have fapped 3x today, I have no motivation left. She has a really small waist but thick ass

i think I wont even try to sleep with her, this should increase status for the future if she sees I dont give a fuck. I am not even looksmaxxed oder instamaxxed, I am excited how my results will be in 6 months from now

So yeah one good profile pic is apparently enough, its a mirror selfie but my arm looks good there

Where is the 10/10 body?

Se we went out
Just walked through the christmas Stands. And god damn was she hot, even though her ass was hidden by her big pants. Hopefully things go as planned in the future
It wasn’t hidden. She just doesn’t have one :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39140

nigga cant see shit in that image you posted lmao

hope you fumble immensely