GOOD AND RELIABLE SOURCE FOR ANAVAR (SHIP TO BELGIUM) (roidcellers gtfih)

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

in narcy pirates prison cuz I'm built diff rrrr 🏴
thats low iq just get test

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and Danish_Retard
Summon it with magic

a navar get up

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
are u already jacked? why get orals that will fuck ur liver. just stick to test

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I have a source but I won’t give it away for free

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing
don't think he was natty looked like he was already on orals
orals are so fucked never take em tbh. even tho i take oral ostarine it wouldn’t fuck my liver nearly as bad as fucking anavar

orals are so fucked never take em tbh. even tho i take oral ostarine it wouldn’t fuck my liver nearly as bad as fucking anavar
i think test + anavar is way safer than ostarine

go through @PsychoDsk and you realize hes just virtue signaling about natty test increases. Like why are you taking hormone and blood tests as a natty 0 reason to other than basic health checkups

@FBl skin him alive!

• JFL
Reactions: FBl
i think test + anavar is way safer than ostarine

go through @PsychoDsk and you realize hes just virtue signaling about natty test increases. Like why are you taking hormone and blood tests as a natty 0 reason to other than basic health checkups

WHY DID U SHOW ME THIS U PRICK:lul:OVERRRR

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
are u already jacked? why get orals that will fuck ur liver. just stick to test
I wanna get shredded asf, take it to the next level. Also anavar isn't even toxic. Imma do low dose so I forsure don't fuck up my liver

• +1
I wanna get shredded asf, take it to the next level. Also anavar isn't even toxic. Imma do low dose so I forsure don't fuck up my liver
lmk how it goes brodie. if the sides aren’t brutal i could be down as well

WHY DID U SHOW ME THIS U PRICK:lul:OVERRRR
i mean anyone that thinks sarms is safer than test is a bit crazy but .org says anything is worth it, i advise people to take nothing because test + anavar isn't really safe just safer than research chemicals based solely off research. You can look amazing as a natty, just gotta be a bit shorter

• +1
i mean anyone that thinks sarms is safer than test is a bit crazy but .org says anything is worth it, i advise people to take nothing because test + anavar isn't really safe just safer than research chemicals based solely off research. You can look amazing as a natty, just gotta be a bit shorter
i knew test is way safer than sarms but i assumed anavar would be way more toxic. learn something new everyday ig if ur right

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and gooner23
lmk how it goes brodie. if the sides aren’t brutal i could be down as well
Sides of roids and sarms are heavily overrated. I know a lot of ppl on cycle and off that are fine. There's this one mf at my gym that takes anavar, tren, deca year long while doing lines for days and he's fine. Ppl overreact nowadays

Sides of roids and sarms are heavily overrated. I know a lot of ppl on cycle and off that are fine. There's this one mf at my gym that takes anavar, tren, deca year long while doing lines for days and he's fine. Ppl overreact nowadays
how many mgs of test u on rn?

pharma brand or bulk order + testing

completely possible to be fine after pct, i mean the organ enlargement is gonna shave off a couple of years off your life regardless, most olympians suffered from this even gold age like arnold. most obvious sides were of course the psychological