[Method] Good ways to tanmaxx?

Lifewasted

Life being regained
Apart from eating much vegetables and spending a lot of time in the sun, what else would you suggest? Is solarium legit? What about fake tan/ make up?

Acnno

Trainee
Eat carrots for beta carotene :dafuckfeels: which will eventually make your skin orangish.

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
i get a tan after 1 hour in the sun and it stays for a long time

OCDMaxxing

Trainee
It isn't, check out @stereo 's ct scans on lookism.net, 45.000 mcg of mk4 + chewing widened his skull (cheekbones) by 2 mms within 3 weeks
Link? I can believe in chewing, not sure of K2. Where did he get K2 of that high of a concentration?

SayNoToRotting

Amateur
Link? I can believe in chewing, not sure of K2. Where did he get K2 of that high of a concentration?
I can't find his posts anymore, sorry, and he hasn't been online for weeks. He either deleted them or I am to stupid to find them.
Anyways, you can just order MK4, that's how I do it too, just look it up on amazon or sum shit.

mojopin

6’2 & Above Crew
Eat 1kg sweet potato a day

ZyzzReincarnate

Low-Inhib Autist
high concentration? it's just 45mg
I can't find his posts anymore, sorry, and he hasn't been online for weeks. He either deleted them or I am to stupid to find them.
Anyways, you can just order MK4, that's how I do it too, just look it up on amazon or sum shit.
i started taking 105mg mk4 today, ill report my results in a month. i think its legit

badromance

Zephir
Vitamin D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifeisgood72 Looksmaxing 30