Gosling eye area fix

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Somehow I ended up on a thread about Ryan Gosling. Obv he is not very attractive and has some bad features that can't be changed (midface). But what catched my attention was his eye area. Especially lower eyelid and space under it.
IMG 20240124 103217

3612547 1693096834115

Why in this pics he has eyes that can be seen as sunken? What exact problems does he have and how can they be fixed? Also he doesn't have nct but because of I suppose droopy eyelid and bad undereye it seems like he has one (negative hooding adds up too).

Is it even possible for him to undergo procedures that will give him that straight undereye look, good lower eyelid and remove dark circles and bad tear through? Something like Opry and Barret have in this pics
IMG 20240124 103920

IMG 20240124 104428

If you can elab, I would also appreciate explanation of procedures he needs for that horrible gonial angle

Last edited:
insane harmony and actor halo makes it irrelevant, women still find him hot
just look at the barbie movie

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whitegymmax, Jasonfedele.is_god, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
Stop using the word harmony to compensate for a MTN actor

If you knew what harmony you wouldn’t use it every day

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, pppokerface, ineonx and 2 others
Fuck nigga I dont need this copes. Talking looks only. Am I browsing .org or reddit had undergo a redesign?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, pppokerface, coispet and 1 other person
Jbw

• WTF
Reactions: Roge
Fuck all harmony, status, money, actor, Hollywood, be white etc replies

Remember in school a lot of the girls found him attractive he mogg all the psl gods hes ugly hot plus actor halo and infinitive smv

• WTF
He's squinting (slightly in the second one, a lot in the first) which gives his lower eyelids the subhuman look, i'm pretty sure.

• +1
Stop using the word harmony to compensate for a MTN actor

If you knew what harmony you wouldn’t use it every day
Am I right that infras and some eyelid surgery would fix his problems?

He's squinting (slightly in the second one, a lot in the first) which gives his lower eyelids the subhuman look, i'm pretty sure.
Yes but if he is relaxed he still had tear through+ dark circles and droopy eyelid which gives nct impression + show sclera

"harmony" is a word for ratios and averageness, ryan does not have ANY good ratios retarded nigga

• +1
I reckon he might need drop down supras and/or fillers for upper eyelids and under eyes. His lazy eye and asymmetry also affect it

• +1
I reckon he might need drop down supras and/or fillers for upper eyelids and under eyes. His lazy eye and asymmetry also affect it
Agreed on supras but for now I'm interested only in undereye / lower eyelid area

"harmony" is a word for ratios and averageness, ryan does not have ANY good ratios retarded nigga
Chin to filtrum, (somewhat) ideal face shape considering bigonial and bizygomatic widths, a nose that harmonises well with his lips and eyes (in terms of spacing and proportions).

Chin to filtrum, (somewhat) ideal face shape considering bigonial and bizygomatic widths, a nose that harmonises well with his lips and eyes (in terms of spacing and proportions).
He is sub3 no matter what. I'm trying to find a way out for him

he needs 4 life threating surgeries to have somewhat good harmony, his best feature is his fucking nose and its still mid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge and Deleted member 50579
He is sub3 no matter what. I'm trying to find a way out for him
Idk man, Gosling is easily a 5 for me.

Can anyone morph him with an OBO?

his eye area is more NT than o pry's thogh

yes, its mostly about bone mass. an easy improvement are implants and fat grafts work as well. not a fan oft soft tissue work, especially if done on the eyes but it can achieve reasonable results

• Love it