Got a Boost of Motivation

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it
I woke up early today, and for the first time in a while, I felt happy and wanted to improve my life. Wish me luck. I need to become the best version of myself.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, PseudoMaxxer, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
Good luck 👍

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 50012
Why do you need to improve yourself?

Keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams
200.gif

Good luck! I’m Trying to Improve too!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50012 and Deleted member 26410
Today I will stop being a nice guy. Only way to move forwards. Even if I have nothing to back it up rn I will do a couple years or so down the line.

Genetics
Genetics
You're already NT
Sadly, I'm not NT. I'm probably the most introverted and high-inhibited person in the real world. I can mimic NT behavior on the internet because I know a lot of the internet culture. Otherwise, I want to improve myself by having more hobbies and gaining more knowledge of different topics.

Sadly, I'm not NT. I'm probably the most introverted and high-inhibited person in the real world. I can mimic NT behavior on the internet because I know a lot of the internet culture. Otherwise, I want to improve myself by having more hobbies and gaining more knowledge of different topics.
You'll get hobbies so you have something to talk about? What if nobody cares? Your issue is that you're a people pleaser tbh.

You'll get hobbies so you have something to talk about? What if nobody cares?
I'm not here to get hobbies just for social validation but because it makes you a more transcendent being. Also, I crave knowledge to protect myself and because I enjoy learning about the world.

I'm not here to get hobbies just for social validation but because it makes you a more transcendent being. Also, I crave knowledge to protect myself and because I enjoy learning about the world.
mogs