How I manifested my height

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
Hi friends ! I gonna share with you my success story how I manifested my height using Neville Goddard's technique. And I hope it will motivate you who need it. Before sleep I lied down in comfortable position with the intention of my desired height. Closed my eyes and I imagined that I'm already taller. It felt real for me already. I was sure that next morning I will wake up with that height. And it happened ! I woke up , checked my height and with happiness I realised that I'm 5 cms taller. I believed in myself and I believe in you !

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, RAMU KAKA, Hernan and 4 others
nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan and gr34ter
Don't give in to the manifestation curse. It might work for you, but it will also curse you.

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
Don't give in to the manifestation curse. It might work for you, but it will also curse you.
Why curse me?

Legit after finding out about this shit and applying it into my life to change, I completely lost any feelings towards "God".
and i used to be kinda chrisitan, now i dont believe at all

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Why curse me?

Legit after finding out about this shit and applying it into my life to change, I completely lost any feelings towards "God".
and i used to be kinda chrisitan, now i dont believe at all
It is witchcraft. And whether you have feelings toward Him or not there is nothing in existence that happens without God's allowance. He will turn you over to the same things that allow you to manifest things and allow them to curse you as well, which is what they always wanted. They've wanted to curse, and even kill you from the beginning but God was always protecting you by not allowing it. Once you seek their benefits through collaborating with them by manifesting God removes that protection. It's not God that curses you. He just removes the protection from being cursed. And you will be cursed.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, PseduoAryan, gr34ter and 1 other person
I manifested a lambo and a lima in my bed

• +1
Reactions: Hernan
It is witchcraft. And whether you have feelings toward Him or not there is nothing in existence that happens without God's allowance. He will turn you over to the same things that allow you to manifest things and allow them to curse you as well, which is what they always wanted. They've wanted to curse, and even kill you from the beginning but God was always protecting you by not allowing it. Once you seek their benefits through collaborating with them by manifesting God removes that protection. It's not God that curses you. He just removes the protection from being cursed. And you will be cursed.
what curses i dont get it? cuz the things i did get results from didn't get taken away from me yet, so what u talking but?

• +1
Reactions: looksmac
Schizo

Hi friends ! I gonna share with you my success story how I manifested my height using Neville Goddard's technique. And I hope it will motivate you who need it. Before sleep I lied down in comfortable position with the intention of my desired height. Closed my eyes and I imagined that I'm already taller. It felt real for me already. I was sure that next morning I will wake up with that height. And it happened ! I woke up , checked my height and with happiness I realised that I'm 5 cms taller. I believed in myself and I believe in you !
Can I use this to get a bbc ?

Tales from cambodia

Neville goddard is satanic af

his teachings are similar to what the serpent said to adam and eve that you can become gods and etc