Got a great game idea, need investors

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Imagine a driving game, where you drive a car from first perspective. whenever you collide with other cars or trees or anything, you will crash but your ghost from of yourself and your car continues to move and fly and be able to drive in all directions. if you move through earth, you will seamlessly spawn in one of the driver's memories of driving a car.
sometimes your wife and kids are in the car, sometimes a coworker and sometimes a hooker is sucking your dick. all these memories appear random but generally have a story line. if fly to the sky, you get out of space seamlessly a memory will appear again, but i want to make a big space with spaceships so that player can explore there too while flying.
the memories are well made and cinematic. the idea of the game play is a driving car where nothing stops you from driving non-stop.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, studymaxxer, Aladin and 3 others
Imagine a driving game, where you drive a car from first perspective. whenever you collide with other cars or trees or anything, you will crash but your ghost from of yourself and your car continues to move and fly and be able to drive in all directions. if you move through earth, you will seamlessly spawn in one of the driver's memories of driving a car.
sometimes your wife and kids are in the car, sometimes a coworker and sometimes a hooker is sucking your dick. all these memories appear random but generally have a story line. if fly to the sky, you get out of space seamlessly a memory will appear again, but i want to make a big space with spaceships so that player can explore there too while flying.
the memories are well made and cinematic. the idea of the game play is a driving car where nothing stops you from driving non-stop.
Tom Cruise What GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Fear, studymaxxer and 12 others
Sounds shit and i thought mine were worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 29167
Woh. Whatever you're on must be pretty strong.

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and ascension
Weird idea, doesn’t even matter though. Games have to have blitz scale GTM to even have a shot making any money. Your cash burn rate is going to be impossible to sustain bootstrapped. Churn is going to be astronomical, need an entire product team to make it sticky. Video game market is shit usually.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
Nice

Im copying your idea

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and justleavemealone
Im copying your idea
good luck figuring out how to create the illusion of seamless transition without actually costing performance

What's your budget for development? I may be able to help you prepare a demo you can use to get actual funding.

• Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly
What's your budget for development? I may be able to help you prepare a demo you can use to get actual funding.
honestly i can make a demo for about 2k$

i can't use indogo or similar startup websites because my country is sanctioned, you have to do it yourself, can you do that?

I've worked on games and this will fail 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
sounds like a shit idea, stick to development. not design

Some game designer explained the plot of Death Stranding and had probably the same reactions itt

i can't use indogo or similar startup websites because my country is sanctioned, you have to do it yourself, can you do that?
Yeah I would be able to work on it myself and accept payment in crypto or whatever (can't use anything KYC'd since I don't want to get audited). I can also split it into multiple parts with separate payments so you can regularly see progress to protect both of us since we wouldn't be able to use a service with escrow in that case.

Yeah I would be able to work on it myself and accept payment in crypto or whatever (can't use anything KYC'd since I don't want to get audited). I can also split it into multiple parts with separate payments so you can regularly see progress to protect both of us since we wouldn't be able to use a service with escrow in that case.
nigga im a dev myself, i said i need investors not developer.

Some game designer explained the plot of Death Stranding and had probably the same reactions itt
you think this idea is good? wait till you read my lucid dream game idea

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Just make some random jumping game like only up or that jump knight one and hope it catches on. Platformers have had mass appeal from the very beginning of game development because they take zero focus or attention to get into yet keep the player coming back whenever they fail since the gameplay is simple and mindless yet just engaging/frustrating enough to keep bringing them back

I have an brilliant idea for an game I will share it with you we will create a new culture of mentally ill teenagers and have young girls cosplay our characters

How much do you need and do you have a portfolio?

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Best to turn it into a visual novel or another medium for a story driven narrative. Maybe even a short movie or webtoon.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and AsGoodAsItGets
road 96 typa shit init

Sanest mobile ad game

so literally driver:san francisco?