Got approached in the gym

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
So there is this one girl I always see starring at looking at me, but i didn’t think much of it. Untill today i was talking with a guy and all of suden i felt a tap on my arm, she asked in a nervous way if i could help her explain an excersise. She was pretty shy and nervous and kept smiling at me. Afterwards i went away like an aspie and she kept looking at me and smiling at me through the whole workout. I should’ve asked for that number.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 51465, bloomercel and 3 others
So there is this one girl I always see starring at looking at me, but i didn’t think much of it. Untill today i was talking with a guy and all of suden i felt a tap on my arm, she asked in a nervous way if i could help her explain an excersise. She was pretty shy and nervous and kept smiling at me. Afterwards i went away like an aspie and she kept looking at me and smiling at me through the whole workout. I should’ve asked for that number.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hernan, eduardkoopman, BearBoy and 2 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Hernan, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Tales from Sir Cowasji Jehangir Institute of Psychiatry, Hyderabad

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, shieldzz and Goth
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, LordSergiXX63, deadmanwalking and 5 others
are you roidmaxxed?

Attachments

• IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 0
You look 5'3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 41284, Detective and 2 others
.rebmun taht rof deksa ev’dluohs I .tuokrow elohw eht hguorht em ta gnilims dna em ta gnikool tpek ehs dna eipsa na ekil yawa tnew i sdrawretfA .em ta gnilims tpek dna suovren dna yhs ytterp saw ehS .esisrecxe na nialpxe reh pleh dluoc i fi yaw suovren a ni deksa ehs ,mra ym no pat a tlef i nedus fo lla dna yug a htiw gniklat saw i yadot llitnU .ti fo hcum kniht t’ndid i tub ,em ta gnikool ta gnirrats ees syawla I lrig eno siht si ereht oS

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Body looks good, but manlet proportions

That metoo shit, and all these "look at this creepy guy in the gym clips".
Really is fucking with alot dudes their game/rizz.
Making guys doubt to take actions alot. Stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63 and bloomercel
why didnt this never happen to me? i went to the gym for 6 months

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01, bloomercel and InnerVoid
fuck you....
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, but it is what it is. It doesn’t necessarily mean you’re ugly, but average at best. You gotta looksmax harder.

why didnt this never happen to me? i went to the gym for 6 months
I've been going for 10 years and never had this happen, yet I've never been mogged (whole package wise) at my gym

UK is death tier

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, InnerVoid and bloomercel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 41284 and bloomercel
I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, but it is what it is. It doesn’t necessarily mean you’re ugly, but average at best. You gotta looksmax harder.
i have tried harder than you have buddy

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledPlatypus
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
bro got the ark character build