Got ban from incel.is

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
Just because I have a girl as a friend doesn’t make me less of a true cel you faggots my account didn’t even last a day and for the one annoying nigga waiting day and night for me to make a post just to comment “larp” I hope your family get rape and killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 30518, TheDragon and 2 others
Why would you ever access that forum, it's filled with fat ass adults who have failed in life and only blame others for their failures

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Interested, normie_joe and 10 others
Why would you ever access that forum, it's filled with fat ass adults who have failed in life and only blame others for their failures
I was bored

I post there, don’t be rude

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 30518, TheDragon, Deleted member 28904 and 3 others
Just because I have a girl as a friend doesn’t make me less of a true cel you faggots my account didn’t even last a day and for the one annoying nigga waiting day and night for me to make a post just to comment “larp” I hope your family get rape and killed
atleast people here improve and help each other. incel.is is just a bunch of actual 1% genetical failures who have given up in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested, Deleted member 30518, FutureSlayer and 4 others
atleast people here improve and help each other. incel.is is just a bunch of actual 1% genetical failures who have given up in life
You guys killed Schery6 tho

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;, Deleted member 30518, Deleted member 28916 and 1 other person
You guys killed Schery6 tho
schery killed himself after a lifelong depression and he was on incel.is for a year before joining this forum. everything he was told he already knew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916
they refer girls as toilets over there 😂

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Interested, UglyAsHell, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Many people on .is are just aspie average people. Whenever there is a documentary about incels and they get some dude from .is everyone says how that guy is a fakecel, but they are not! But yeah there are some real truecels on .is but the majority are not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28916 and depressionmaxxing
Many people on .is are just aspie average people. Whenever there is a documentary about incels and they get some dude from .is everyone says how that guy is a fakecel, but they are not! But yeah there are some real truecels on .is but the majority are not.
Is @Zer0/∞ a true cel? I think he a normie he just fat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 30518, Deleted member 28916 and 2 others
this sounds exactly like looksmax

Is @Zer0/∞ a true cel? I think he a normie he just fat
He is 5'6 bengali with suboptimal facial bones and he lives in the US I think? Not that good of a hand so maybe LTN, def not just normie if you think that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 28904
He is 5'6 bengali with suboptimal facial bones and he lives in the US I think? Not that good of a hand so maybe LTN, def not just normie if you think that.
Cope, I mog 99% of the forum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and Deleted member 28904

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis, UglyAsHell and Deleted member 30518
The responses on this thread made me wonder if I was on Reddit

That subhuman forum is full of shit, they‘re lazy doomers who rot to oblivion more than we do.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Interested