Got fingered in my ass at the club

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Yesterday marks the beginning of the end for me.

I went to an undisclosed underground techno club in central Copenhagen yesterday. I waited in line for 10 mins with my friend, and we paid entrance of about 125DKK each (around 25$) :forcedsmile:

I didn’t know what to expect, but she told me the people were nice and the drugs were good :feelsgood:

Fast forward an hour of us dancing, we decide to chill a bit in the smokers room. My friend told me she would go to ask random guys for cocaine, and I told her I would just sit and have a smoke. I ask these two women sitting in a leather couch for a lighter, one of them looks like a swamp hag and the other is a cute lawyer with nice tits and a firm ass (although roastie on this forum due to her being 30) :feelsuhh::blackpill:

I was pretty fucked, but after 10 mins of talking she asks in Danish “so are you gonna kiss me or what” (tbh I didn’t plan to initially due to being with my friend, but I thought fuck it to myself since she hadn’t returned anyway)

Let me tell you that this woman was extremely fucking horny. As I kissed her she pulled my hand to her panties and asked me to rub her (I estimate there were about 15 other ppl in the room, but all of them were fucked so yeah). :y'all:

She tells me that there is a fucking sex room in the club… (wtf)

Tbh at this point I wanted to just go home with her, but she insisted we fucked in that room.. :feelsbadman:

Fast forward to me drunkenly stumbling into the sex room with my sock lifts, and I realise something.. this putrid chamber is just 3 close quarter rooms filled with gays sucking and fucking each other, and there is a 50 year old guy in a latex suit getting railed by a nigger

So..
at this point I just want to leave the club, my mood had died completely. But she really insists and keeps pulling me to her, whispering stuff like “this has always been my fantasy”, “just focus on me and not them” (jfl at this bitch, there is a guy standing literally 1m from the leather bed we are in jerking his dick):trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::hnghn:

Anyway, I am a trooper, so I pull down my pants and tell her to suck me off while I close my eyes. After 5 mins I am finally starting to get into it, and I can feel my erection getting strong enough to pound her. I pull her head away,
and this is where it goes horribly fucking wrong. As I lay down and penetrate her missionary, this guy who was jerking his cock jams his finger in my asshole. I yell out. In a higher pitch that I would like to admit. I turn around and push him and ask what the fuck he is doing. This faggot just smirks at me.

At this point I almost completely sobered up, and I realise from my friends texts that I have been gone for over an hour as it was 4 am.

1DD30F78 7213 4BD1 870F ED5079BF7CAD

this bitch I was gonna fuck keeps telling me that she’s sorry and bla bla, and this faggot has already left, so I decide to just go meet my friend and tell her what happened and I’m going home. She is a nice girl, but let me tell u she is dumb as a brick. this is what she fucking writes me today:

6C413365 C4FD 48C3 B6B5 6CB9CA9EF8E4

translation: “I don’t hope your boundaries were crossed at the club…” nigger I had my asshole fingered wtf do u think:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Anyways..
if something ever good came out of this night, it was the fact that I met a 23 y/o Syrian/turkish mix girl on the way home, who was extremely cute. She approached me at the metro and asked if I was going in the same direction as her drunk friend, since she wanted to make sure she got home safely. I told her I was going in the opposite direction, to which she said she was as well.

I chat with her on the way home, and she is actually extremely nice and clever as well (which is a huge turn on for me) and we end up sitting in a park at 6am making out and smoking her cigs :feelsahh:

I wrote her today asking her if she wanted to eat together, but she told me she had plans with her friends, but that we would do something one of these days (idk if it will happen, prolly not but we will see)

4F5C2BE2 F4B5 4F06 91ED F23DFA3A9A9B

Anyways thank you for coming to my tedtalk

Tagging the yakhis

@poopoohead @Akhi @ascension @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @rand anon @SurgeryEnjoyer

Attachments

• 8482EAA2-3918-4FFB-A4D0-0B98155D37EC.jpeg
    8482EAA2-3918-4FFB-A4D0-0B98155D37EC.jpeg
    313.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 6128, chosen-one and 59 others
not a pixel you fag.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, TheAbyssinian, Dr. Bludy and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 32734, WanderingBurro and 23 others
How bout you post her pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Jfl made my evening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 22623
Can you open PMs with me again bhai, I deleted it when I wanted to delete my account

• +1
Nice brag thread chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 6128, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
caged hard at the title already

crazy things that only happen to scandi chads, bro gets approached everywhere he goes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WagedandReady, PubertyMaxxer, niqfan625 and 9 others

crazy things that only happen to scandi chads, bro gets approached everywhere he goes
We need an incelcon with OP

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 22623

Nah very rare for me to get approached

Also getting your asshole fingered at a club is an incel trait

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 6 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RecessedChinCel, garoupilled_ and 4 others
How fucking degen Is Copenaghen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15977, m0ss26 and 6 others
How fucking degen Is Copenaghen
Just the places I go to I guess are pretty degen

There are lots of normie clubs and bars, but theyre pretty boring and I’m not chad enough to bang the HQNP staceylites with daddy’s money who go to those places anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Hentaiwatcher69 and 4 others
How did his finger feel in your ass?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yayatourer, capybara, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, a1dancell, Deleted member 15977 and 15 others
Clubs are disgusting

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, CONQUERtheENSLAVER, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
Mogger thread tbh, 10/10

Can I see recent pics of you? I somewhat remember what you looked like a few months ago but not really rn. Are you tall too?

@forevergymcelling he isn't a huge mogger afaik and still does really well, do you think he mogs you and your friends?

• +1
Mogger thread tbh, 10/10

Can I see recent pics of you? I somewhat remember what you looked like a few months ago but not really rn. Are you tall too?

@forevergymcelling he isn't a huge mogger afaik and still does really well, do you think he mogs you and your friends?
Need to see his pics and Ill tell you

• +1
Op left out the part where he masturbated to the memory the next day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 27987 and 13 others
Mogger thread tbh, 10/10

There are way better looking guys than me on this forum

I am MTNish, not particularly striking but not horrible looking either

I'm just extremely NT, and with most girls I can almost immediately tell what type they are and how I should act around them, which is underrated here

I'm not tall, I fraud 6'0 with lifts and im 5'10 barefoot

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, aspiringexcel and 2 others
There are way better looking guys than me on this forum

I am MTNish, not particularly striking but not horrible looking either

I'm just extremely NT, and with most girls I can almost immediately tell what type they are and how I should act around them, which is underrated here

I'm not tall, I fraud 6'0 with lifts and im 5'10 barefoot
Show us pictures boyo

• +1
Show us pictures boyo
Not posting my pics on the forum anymore for personal reasons, sorry

THe only one I send pics and vids to is @Akhi, he can vouch i am MTNish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Akhi and Acne Victim
What a fucking lifemogger. Dude fucks a big titty bitch while being high on drugs and gets his asshole fingered by a faggot, then later on he goes home and finds a cute MENA bitch who he ends up smoking cigs with and making out, soon enough he will be balls deep in her before we know.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, aspiringexcel, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
What a fucking lifemogger. Dude fucks a big titty bitch while being high on drugs and gets his asshole fingered by a faggot, then later on he goes home and finds a cute MENA bitch who he ends up smoking cigs with and making out, soon enough he will be balls deep in her before we know.
honestly i hope the mena girl wants to see me again, she was really cute

but yeah NT pill underrated

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Show us pictures boyo

hes htn and always underrating himself

maybe scandi is just that brutal but he looks way better than the average guy, especially for his age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, poopoohead, Michael Myers and 4 others

Me and @Akhi were discussing that you are a chad with a chad personality just few minutes ago

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 22623, Akhi and 1 other person

maybe scandi is just that brutal but he looks way better than the average guy, especially for his age
He is textbook 5PSL tbh, good angularity, pheno etc

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, poopoohead and Akhi

for my age group maybe (29 yikes), but thats because i feel most guys who have average bones like me start getting fucked up soft features, loss of collagen etc, which is the only part where i guess i am lucky since I have pretty good soft features for my age

i will say though that ive been trying furosemide these past few months when going out, and that helps A LOT with looking more lean, but to be completely honest i still think most of it is due to NT...

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and aspiringexcel
Mirin inhib levels to even go to these places. I'd never set foot in these shitholes in my life. Also all this time I thought you were in the UK jfl.

But yeah, unfortunately in degen places shit like this can always happen, so might as well steer clear of them.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Mirin inhib levels to even go to these places. I'd never set foot in these shitholes in my life. Also all this time I thought you were in the UK jfl.

But yeah, unfortunately in degen places shit like this can always happen, so might as well steer clear of them.
i always thought he is irish

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 22623
I know which club you’re talking about. Don’t ever pay the entrance fee again JFL. It seems like such a shithole

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, horizontallytall and 2 others
Holy shit, hvad for en klub var det

• +1
I know which club you’re talking about. Don’t ever pay the entrance fee again JFL. It seems like such a shithole

Yeah it was the first time I went there. Most people were completely fucked tbh, and the music was just trash repetitive techno
Holy shit, hvad for en klub var det
Den Anden Side

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yeah it was the first time I went there. Most people were completely fucked tbh, and the music was just trash repetitive techno

Den Anden Side
transkønnest bygning. hvorfor går du overhovedet rundt sådan nogle steder.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

straightest .org user yakhis 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 🚬

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, aspiringexcel and 4 others
transkønnest bygning. hvorfor går du overhovedet rundt sådan nogle steder.

har været på en anden klub, module, et par gange som skulle minde om den. den er meget hit and miss, men nogle gange er musikken decent og der er nice piger derinde, andre gange er det totalt lort. så troede det ville være det samme, men det var det ikke.

men generelt er natklubber i kbh rimelig skrald tbh, hive, arch, dorsia og hvad de ellers hedder synes jeg også som regel er nederen.

Det eneste sted jeg konsekvent har haft gode oplevelser har været på Culture Box

It was me OP im sorry, your ass was too big i couldn't handle it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32734, Danish_Retard, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Yesterday marks the beginning of the end for me.

I went to an undisclosed underground techno club in central Copenhagen yesterday. I waited in line for 10 mins with my friend, and we paid entrance of about 125DKK each (around 25$) :forcedsmile:

I didn’t know what to expect, but she told me the people were nice and the drugs were good :feelsgood:

Fast forward an hour of us dancing, we decide to chill a bit in the smokers room. My friend told me she would go to ask random guys for cocaine, and I told her I would just sit and have a smoke. I ask these two women sitting in a leather couch for a lighter, one of them looks like a swamp hag and the other is a cute lawyer with nice tits and a firm ass (although roastie on this forum due to her being 30) :feelsuhh::blackpill:

I was pretty fucked, but after 10 mins of talking she asks in Danish “so are you gonna kiss me or what” (tbh I didn’t plan to initially due to being with my friend, but I thought fuck it to myself since she hadn’t returned anyway)

Let me tell you that this woman was extremely fucking horny. As I kissed her she pulled my hand to her panties and asked me to rub her (I estimate there were about 15 other ppl in the room, but all of them were fucked so yeah). :y'all:

She tells me that there is a fucking sex room in the club… (wtf)

Tbh at this point I wanted to just go home with her, but she insisted we fucked in that room.. :feelsbadman:

Fast forward to me drunkenly stumbling into the sex room with my sock lifts, and I realise something.. this putrid chamber is just 3 close quarter rooms filled with gays sucking and fucking each other, and there is a 50 year old guy in a latex suit getting railed by a nigger

So..
at this point I just want to leave the club, my mood had died completely. But she really insists and keeps pulling me to her, whispering stuff like “this has always been my fantasy”, “just focus on me and not them” (jfl at this bitch, there is a guy standing literally 1m from the leather bed we are in jerking his dick):trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::hnghn:

Anyway, I am a trooper, so I pull down my pants and tell her to suck me off while I close my eyes. After 5 mins I am finally starting to get into it, and I can feel my erection getting strong enough to pound her. I pull her head away,
and this is where it goes horribly fucking wrong. As I lay down and penetrate her missionary, this guy who was jerking his cock jams his finger in my asshole. I yell out. In a higher pitch that I would like to admit. I turn around and push him and ask what the fuck he is doing. This faggot just smirks at me.

At this point I almost completely sobered up, and I realise from my friends texts that I have been gone for over an hour as it was 4 am.

View attachment 2434242

this bitch I was gonna fuck keeps telling me that she’s sorry and bla bla, and this faggot has already left, so I decide to just go meet my friend and tell her what happened and I’m going home. She is a nice girl, but let me tell u she is dumb as a brick. this is what she fucking writes me today:

View attachment 2434256

translation: “I don’t hope your boundaries were crossed at the club…” nigger I had my asshole fingered wtf do u think:lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Anyways..
if something ever good came out of this night, it was the fact that I met a 23 y/o Syrian/turkish mix girl on the way home, who was extremely cute. She approached me at the metro and asked if I was going in the same direction as her drunk friend, since she wanted to make sure she got home safely. I told her I was going in the opposite direction, to which she said she was as well.

I chat with her on the way home, and she is actually extremely nice and clever as well (which is a huge turn on for me) and we end up sitting in a park at 6am making out and smoking her cigs :feelsahh:

I wrote her today asking her if she wanted to eat together, but she told me she had plans with her friends, but that we would do something one of these days (idk if it will happen, prolly not but we will see)

View attachment 2434287

Anyways thank you for coming to my tedtalk

Tagging the yakhis

@poopoohead @Akhi @ascension @TRUE_CEL @AspiringMogger @rand anon @SurgeryEnjoyer
Mogger night. Do you think you would have beat the fuck out of that faggot if you were sober?

• Hmm...
This counts as ascending right?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel, Akhi and 2 others
Mogger night. Do you think you would have beat the fuck out of that faggot if you were sober?

I would probably get my face kicked in seeing as he was 6’2 and gigantic frame.

Another brutal midget pill: getting a finger in your ass and shoving the guy while he barely flinches @Akhi

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Ricky212, Nick.Harte and 2 others
I would probably get my face kicked in seeing as he was 6’2 and gigantic frame.

Another brutal midget pill: getting a finger in your ass and shoving the guy while he barely flinches @Akhi
The most brutal part is when the girl sucks his cock straight away when he’s done beating you.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 22623
The most brutal part is when the girl sucks his cock straight away when he’s done beating you.
I don’t think he would want that seeing as he took more interest in my ass than the girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Nick.Harte
I don’t think he would want that seeing as he took more interest in my ass than the girl
Yeah but imagine if this happened. That would be very humiliating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and try2beme
Good read since it was all written in white

• Woah
Blud got raped

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 22623
Tbh if my cock was in that bitches pussy I wouldn't have been overly bothered, might have even made me bust even harder

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, hypernormie, Deleted member 32285 and 4 others