Got humiliated today

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Irked.
By a manlet.

This manlet (5'1) was trying to fight me (5'10), because I was basically bullying him just like everyone else.
Somehow he punched me in the stomach, so I punched him and pushed him, just for him to fucking kick my leg. Yet I punched him in the face because I was basically holding both his arms and legs, but ofc i looked defeated anyway.

Then a friend pushed us two apart, while the manlet was bleeding I just stood up and that was it, yet, the fact that i fell on the floor was just enough to humiliate me, even though i made him bleed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Highschool is for Chads only

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Who even gets into fights?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, nope, HitAndRun and 2 others
I think you should shoot yourself in the temple for bullying, you piece of shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, bloomercel, horizon and 7 others
his life is pure torture literally go pick on someone your own size ,you could go er on all the chads ,rape all the Stacie’s yet you bully some guy who’d probably be happy just to not get made fun of for 1 day

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, bloomercel, horizon and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, xegigi, HitAndRun and 1 other person
his life is pure torture literally go pick on someone your own size ,you could go er on all the chads ,rape all the Stacie’s yet you bully some guy who’d probably be happy just to not get made fun of for 1 day
:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
the only thing you can d to rectify this is to beat him up again. also lol at the triggered manlets itt

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
5`1 in my country would be like being 6`6 in Peru

• JFL
just projecting all your manlet insecurities onto him go bully somebody your own size follow the crowd ahh💀

You deserved it faggot

• +1
Reactions: mike21 and bloomercel
the only thing you can d to rectify this is to beat him up again. also lol at the triggered manlets itt
Nothing to do with being a manlet or not lol I’m taller than OP. Simple fact is OP is trying to Normie maxx by joining in the crowd and shitting on certain people. He got beat up and then whines about it on an incel forum.

He deserves everything he got and hopefully gets beat up again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Imretarded?, edodalic29 and 2 others
Suifuel for the Manlet. I would’ve roped if I was him

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
By a manlet.

This manlet (5'1) was trying to fight me (5'10), because I was basically bullying him just like everyone else.
Somehow he punched me in the stomach, so I punched him and pushed him, just for him to fucking kick my leg. Yet I punched him in the face because I was basically holding both his arms and legs, but ofc i looked defeated anyway.

Then a friend pushed us two apart, while the manlet was bleeding I just stood up and that was it, yet, the fact that i fell on the floor was just enough to humiliate me, even though i made him bleed.
Somebody tell THOMAS DOM to dox this faggot.

• JFL
I hate fucks who only bully and fight those inferior to them. I don‘t even talk back to people weaker than me, as i feel pity.

• +1
I saw a swedish manlet at mcdonalds the other day he was 5’0 max and i just finished vinland saga so I thought i wouldnt think its funny being moral or whatever

But when I ordered I had a primal instinct and leaned over him a bit when I ordered and I thought it was funny jow short he was.

Do I feel bad? No becuase in this world I am short to some giants and some people are doomed to dwarfism

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Join mma/boxing to perfect your style n shit and beat that midgets ass harder next time

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Nothing to do with being a manlet or not lol I’m taller than OP. Simple fact is OP is trying to Normie maxx by joining in the crowd and shitting on certain people. He got beat up and then whines about it on an incel forum.

He deserves everything he got and hopefully gets beat up again
That retard punched me in the stomach because I called him a manlet and then wanted to punch my face, I only punched him twice to stop it because he was trying to keep punching.

He's already known for being a maniac and someone has actually punched him, throw him to the ground and has a video of it that everyone in school has.

Fuck off

That retard punched me in the stomach because I called him a manlet and then wanted to punch my face, I only punched him twice to stop it because he was trying to keep punching.

He's already known for being a maniac and someone has actually punched him, throw him to the ground and has a video of it that everyone in school has.

Fuck off
Btw this was a self defense situation. His nickname is literally "manlet" and everyone calls him like that in spanish lmao what do you expect

Deserved for hating on your fellow manlet

• +1
  • +1
I hope you get in a car accident and you’re doomed to be 4’11 for eternity

• +1
This.

OP is a pussy for fighting someone who is smaller than him. (Unless if the guy swung first)
The guy decided to keep punching me in the stomach and that's when I beat him. It was in self defense.

lmao at everyone thinking i had more advantage. he literally trained MMA while im a skinny fuck.

• Woah
Reactions: Autismcel
The guy decided to keep punching me in the stomach and that's when I beat him. It was in self defense.

lmao at everyone thinking i had more advantage. he literally trained MMA while im a skinny fuck.
Should've pressed charges then (if someone recorded your fight)

@ElTruecel just so you know

Should've pressed charges then (if someone recorded your fight)
There is no recording because he acted like that out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

Fuck off
Hmmm

By a manlet.

Haha that’s why you get into the gym you scrawny faggot imagine letting a 5’1 person make you fall