Got rejected by Latina for being too dark/african

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
Latina girl in my class that I sit next to everyday is fine asf and minds to herself so I found her instagram acc and followed and she followed back so we started talking and it went well but one day I just left her on seen because I was disappointed about what she said;so later on she was telling her friend who’s in the same class as me that I left her on seen and her friend asked why and she’s it’s cause I’m fine (equals good looking) later she unfollowed me t I didn’t confront about this instead I asked for her Snapchat but she said she had a bf and pulled out a photo of her boyfriend that I later found of was indeed her ex and she was lying

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Lynxress, saiya_online and 12 others
I then later found out that she’s easy to get and that she’s passed around if anything like bruh why me bro I literally sit right next to her and she’s fine asl and forced to fantasize a relationship

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, saiya_online and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
latinas only like mulatto blacks sadly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptian, saiya_online, Ricky212 and 2 others
İ thought BBC was law, especially in 2024.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, albe.ORG and Jamaldickjavontus
Happens to me as well even the whores don’t want me.Its brutal seeing girls everyone you know could easily pull reject you

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Bro I wish I wasn’t dark you only get racial jokes and called Jim Crow slurs or get stared at 24/7.like bro I prob can’t even come home with a girl cause their gonna think imma threat

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium and 케이제이
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
wow, if it makes you feel any better, i saw a Korean American girl a few days ago with a dark skin black

anyways, it's something you can't change so just avoid these sorts of girls

latina theory is legit

white female are left in 2023

• +1
It’s crazy how yall feel more remorseful for me than the people I hang around with they just laughed when I told them and said she prob doesn’t like your cause your black and dark asf🤦🏿‍♂️🔫

They love whites too, they literally worship them.
True I saw a TikTok or reel don’t remember where almost every comment was a Latina talking about fantasizing whites or wanting to be colonized fetished

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
lol bro quit crying NIGGA its like millions of Spanish girls
It’s crazy how yall feel more remorseful for me than the people I hang around with they just laughed when I told them and said she prob doesn’t like your cause your black and dark asf🤦🏿‍♂️🔫

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and GabachoCopium
brutal niggerpill

bro needs phenoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Jamaldickjavontus
wow, if it makes you feel any better, i saw a Korean American girl a few days ago with a dark skin black

anyways, it's something you can't change so just avoid these sorts of girls
I’m fine bro it just sucks I have to sit by her everyday in class now tho

She didn't even mention your race bro why are u upset? She simply didn't like you

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
She didn't even mention your race bro why are u upset? She simply didn't like you
She only dates Hispanics bro if I wasn’t dark I wouldn’t be posting this thread and you know this

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, murdah and GabachoCopium
She only dates Hispanics bro if I wasn’t dark I wouldn’t be posting this thread and you know this
okay so does whites, blacks, asians everyone wants to date their own race

lol bro quit crying NIGGA its like millions of Spanish girls
“Theres millions of fish in the sea bro”like bruh no fish is gonna be attracted to a shark

Skill issue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: drimprovement and GabachoCopium
Bro I wish I wasn’t dark you only get racial jokes and called Jim Crow slurs or get stared at 24/7.like bro I prob can’t even come home with a girl cause their gonna think imma threat
Jim Crowe slurs sounds brutal. Why don't you report them and get them kicked out of your uni

You prob look pussy no guy has ever called me Hard R in my face start gymmaxing
urkel ass niggers would always get called nigger back in school lmao

Nigga people think I’m buff and still talk shit but I smack them around tho

Latina girl in my class that I sit next to everyday is fine asf and minds to herself so I found her instagram acc and followed and she followed back so we started talking and it went well but one day I just left her on seen because I was disappointed about what she said;so later on she was telling her friend who’s in the same class as me that I left her on seen and her friend asked why and she’s it’s cause I’m fine (equals good looking) later she unfollowed me t I didn’t confront about this instead I asked for her Snapchat but she said she had a bf and pulled out a photo of her boyfriend that I later found of was indeed her ex and she was lying
sorry to hear bro, hope you find a girl who loves you, we are on the same boat though.

• +1
He’s cappin that’s why… don’t fslll for this cunts larp, took me a while to realise but he’s larping also in his story she never even rejected him for being black he just says he left her on read for no reason so she unfollowed him like imagine being this retard

• +1
He’s cappin that’s why… don’t fslll for this cunts larp, took me a while to realise but he’s larping also in his story she never even rejected him for being black he just says he left her on read for no reason so she unfollowed him like imagine being this retard
Yeah fr i was hella confused lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur